Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ah, So Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
When it comes to incest pairings on here, I feel there's one that often gets overlooked:

Younger brother x Older sister

Yes yes, everyone wants to fuck their dad or get nailed by their older brother, but when's the little guy's time to shine? I say this as someone who has a liking for playing cute characters, and I do think having a naive or somewhat bratty young man getting it on with his pervy sister would be both cute and hot. The kinks and the set-up are negotiable, so long as this pairing does show up.

Our younger brother would be within site rules, and likely a little naive and inexperienced. Cute, trim, maybe a little on the spoiled side. For as long as they've lived together big sis has been quick to pamper him and protect him, and has seemingly ignored any guy who's even attempted to date her despite her popularity. And now that her brother is old enough it's clear why: He's the target of all her perverse thoughts!

For the more daring among you, or those of you who want more of a challenge in the RP, one idea I've had is the younger brother being appointed as the 'man of the house' for a largely female family. Mother, sisters, cousins, aunts, etc. It leaves him with quite a bit of work on his hands.

Or perhaps big sis thinks her brother is so magnificent that he deserves more women in his life, introducing him to her gorgeous friends one by one.

These are just suggestions, and I'd be very happy to do some more negotiation on the potential plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom