Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Times and Life of a Gangster (RI & Unusual Panda)

As she slid off of him, he shot an arm out to grab her around the waist and keep her where she was - or at least, he tried to, but found his arms wouldn't work after all of that. Bone-tired from having cum so many times so quickly, he just groaned, shifting his body properly onto the bed. Taking deep breaths to calm his racing heart, he tilted his head toward the sound of her voice, grunting quietly in response to her question.

"They call him the Chinaman," he said through a yawn. "He works sorta freelance for the Five Families, mostly as a recruiter, but a lot of times as an enforcer. We had some things to talk about, mostly about what I could do for the Families." His body moved close to hers, an arm lazily going out about her waist to pull her close to him. "My uncle wants me in the family business, you know. There's some things expected of me in that manner."

It had to be the sex, or just exhaustion, that let him speak so freely to her. He wasn't really thinking about what a girl like her - crazy in bed, but who knew what else? - would think about such blatant discussion of a criminal enterprise. He was just too tired to not answer her questions.

Surprisingly, Kaleigh didn't think much of it. She nodded slightly, snuggling in close to him as she ran her fingers up and down over his chest. She listened intently to the whole discussion before kissing his lips and sighing lightly against his lips.
"I knew you were one of them. It's kind of sexy...."
She whispered, smiling against his lips as she ran a hand through his hair slowly. She didn't move for several minutes, the girl quite comfortable in his arms. She moved as close as possible to him, taking a deep breath before sighing slightly and shutting her eyes. She knew she shouldn't get herself in deeper, after all, she was a catholic school girl, and although she didn't necessarily believe what she was taught, she knew that this probably wasn't a good path to go down. But she didn't care enough to stop it. She was happy, and as she laid naked with him, the girls laughed slightly.
"Sister Mary isn't going to be happy with me...."
She muttered, kissing his neck lightly before nuzzling it.

He chuckled at that, a sleepy sound that he had to force out of his throat to make it audible. Amused, he reached down to the blanket beneath them, shifting his body so he could weakly drag the blanket up over their naked, sweaty bodies, his body snuggling close to hers, eyes drifting closed.

"Too bad for her," he murmured, placing a soft kiss on her shoulder and then her throat. He tried so very hard to keep his eyes open, but his eyelids weren't cooperating with him, feeling as if they had heavy weights upon them. Nuzzling at her neck, he whispered, "Stay here with me tonight, sexy. Wrap yourself in my arms..."

She smiled and moved as close to him as possible before kissing his lips tenderly.
"Don't worry babe...I'm not going anywhere."
She wrapped an arm around him, rubbing his back lightly as she kissed his chest several times. SHe then moved to his lips, kissing him deeply before shutting her eyes and smiling. She pulled the blanket up farther over them, the girl curling up in his arms as she quickly drifted to sleep. She didn't wake up until the next morning, and when she did, she smiled, remembering the day before and cuddling into him. She didn't get up for several more minutes, but finally, the girl did move. She didn't bother getting dressed, the girl quickly slipping out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, where she started rummaging through the cabinets quietly to find something to make for breakfast. She took her time making eggs and toast before setting it on two plates and placing them on the table. She then came back into the bedroom, climbing into bed with him before planting kisses up and down his neck tenderly.
"Babe....I made breakfast if you're interested."

When she slid out of the bed, it woke him; all that delicious warmth and softness pressed to his body that had lulled him to sleep suddenly gone. A hand went out to grab at her weakly as she slid from the bed, but missed due to early-morning weakness. Collapsing onto his front, he tried his best to wake up the rest of the way, failing miserably until she returned. His head tilted to capture her lips with his, giving a slow, lingering kiss.

"Yeah," he yawned, rolling slowly out of the bed. Not bothering with clothes, either, he staggered out of the bedroom, shielding his eyes as the brightness of the rest of the apartment struck them, collapsing his body down in front of one of the plates she had set out.

She came out of the bedroom behind him, smiling at how bleary eyed he seemed. She came up behind him, wrapping her arms around him as she kissed his neck several times. Kaleigh smiled against his skin, mhmming softly s she nipped at his ear lobe. The girl stayed that way for another few minutes before finally pulling back and sitting down next to him. She ate very slowly, and almost thoughtfully, the girl finishing about half her plates before she moved closer to him. With a smile, she put a hand on his thigh, leaning over and kissing at his jawbone lightly before smiling.
"So, whats going on today?"
She asked softly, rubbing his leg for a moment before going back to eating. Once she was done, she brought her plate over to the sink, washing it quickly before walking over and running a hand through his hair.
"Or is it a secret?"

He ate slowly, leaning on one elbow to help support him to keep him from face-planting into the plate. He was so tired; the girl had worn him out so extensively last night. He needed a few more hours worth of sleep, if nothing else. He'd barely taken a few bites before she scooted over to him, and he lowered his hand to cover hers, gently squeezing, a light smile coming to his lips as she kissed him.

"I was thinking of getting a little more sleep after breakfast, doll. I'm quite exhausted, thanks to you. After that, though, who knows? I'll have to get the Chinaman on the phone and see what he wants me to do for the Family."

"Yeah? I might have to join you."
She said sweetly, leaning against him and kissing his neck lightly. She didn't move from his arms, the girl just wanting to be close to him. After a few moments though, she stood up, stretching and rubbing her eyes before running her hands down her hips. She was still pretty tired, and going back to bed sounded really nice. Especially if he was going to be in bed too. Slowly, the girl stood up, stretching before running her fingers slowly through his hair. She leaned down, kissing and nuzzling at his neck before smiling at him.
"I'll meet you in the bedroom, okay?"
She kissed his neck one more time before then heading back into the bedroom, climbing back into bed and curling up to wait for him.

Back
Top Bottom