Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Times and Life of a Gangster (RI & Unusual Panda)

She moaned against his cock, sucking him hard and fast as her sounds were muffled by his massive length. She rubbed his thighs slowly, a hand cupping his balls as she sucked. Her tongue lapped all over every inch of it before pulling it out of her mouth and stroking it hard and fast. She flicked her tongue back and forth over the head of his cock as she looked up into his eyes lustfully. It was clear that even though she went to private school and was supposed to be a little church girl, she was wild. She moved to his neck, kissing and nipping at it lightly before going back down to his cock and kissing the head of it.
"I want you to cum in my mouth so bad baby...."
She said, sticking him back in her mouth and sucking on him hard and slow before pulling off of him just to flip her hair back and pant softly at the way his fingers felt.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get that," he murmured as she came up to his neck, tilting his head to catch hold of her lips for a brief moment before returning his gaze to the road. His fingers inside her quickened, thrusting harder into her, deepening their strokes. A third finger joined, stretching her wider about his fingers.

As she came up, he growled softly over at her, jerking the wheel first one way, then the other, then returning to a straight line on the road, attempting to send her back down into his lap. They only had a few more minutes of public lewd behavior before it became private lewd behavior, and he wanted to get the most out of it. A grin on his lips, however, the entire time.

"I'm going...I'm going..."
She giggled at his attempts, leaning back down and sucking on him hard and fast as she rubbed his thighs slowly and firmly. She didn't pull back from him again, only wanting him to get off. She moaned louder and louder, smacking her ass several times very hard as she started to deep throat him. She swallowed slightly, her throat tightening up around him slightly as she groaned slightly. Just then, she tightened up around his fingers, eyes widening as her orgasm took over. She pressed herself back, driving his fingers deeper as she shivered and sucked on him as fast and hard as she could.

A low groan worked its way up his throat and out of his lips, starting as a throaty noise and ending in an exclamation of pleasure. Feeling her sex tighten around his fingers, his shaft pulsed hard in her mouth, sac tightening inside of his pants as his testes rapidly grew. The feeling of her tight throat wrapped about his shaft, swallowing and flexing around it, was too much, too much.

He managed to get the vehicle parked in front of his apartment building before he came, though. Spurting hot gobs of seed into her mouth, filling her mouth with it, arching his back against the seat as he came with an explosive exhalation of breath. His fingers eased out of her sex as he came, his hand coming down brutally hard onto her ass once, twice, three times in rapid succession, each time leaving a solid red imprint of his hand behind. Panting for breath, he collapsed back into the seat, groaning.

"You pick up guys where you work often?" he breathed out, his voice a ragged groan.

SHe swallowed every thing he gave her, licking her lips slowly before licking him clean. She buttoned his pants back up for him, kissing up his chest before running her finger through his hair and shaking her head.
"No. I just don't meet guys very often. I go to private school. It's an all girls academy, so yeah."
SHe laughed slightly, nuzzling his neck lightly before kissing it gently. SHe was starting to like this guy more and more, and after a moment, she pulled back slightly and kissed his lips tenderly. She moved into his lap, cupping his face in her hands before pulling back and nibbling on his lower lip. She couldn't believe how good he made her feel, or how fast he could make her cum, but she certainly like it a while hell of a lot.
"Lets go upstairs. I want to get out of these clothes for good."

He laughed a little as she crawled into his lap, arms settling around her waist, eyes dancing with laughter. "Why? You seem to be comfortable enough right here, girl." With a grin, he leaned close to her and planted a firm bite on her throat, hard enough to leave another lasting mark on her neck. Then he nudged open the door and slid out of the car, carrying her on his waist, kicking the door closed behind them.

Into the apartment building, and up three flights of stairs. Each step bouncing her on his waist, causing her crotch to bounce up and down on the bulge back inside of his pants. He made sure to step hard, just so he could shove himself up against her each time she bounced down against him. Finally, he came to a stop outside a door, pressing her up against it and grinding himself hard into her.

"You wanna go inside? I'm fine with fucking you right here," he groaned out, not really caring if his neighbors saw this. They were all assholes, anyway, and if they didn't complain about this they'd just find something else to complain about.

At his bite, the girl had moaned and arched her back. She moaned softly all the way up the stairs, giggling as he pressed her against his door. The thought of have sex where everyone could see enticed her, the girl whimpering and nodding enthusiastically. She squirmed slightly as she pushed her skirt up around her waist and unbuttoned her shirt to let him at her. She slowly started kissing him, laughing slightly as she ran her hands down his back.
"Baby....fuck me...."
She whispered, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she unbuttoned his shirt so she could run her hands down his chest slowly. She then put one hand on his neck, the other nestling deeply into his hair.

His lips pressed hard against hers as she whispered those words, smiling broadly. His teeth tugged lightly at her lower lip, his hands fixing about her waist to hold her still. He was unable to keep from laughing softly, head shaking a bit.

"You really are insatiable, aren't you? You already got me twice. What say we focus on you for a bit?" He grinned and began to sink down onto his knees, pulling her legs up onto his shoulders, holding her against the door as he came down to his knees. His head slid beneath her skirt, tongue out to curl around the edge of her panties, nudging them out of the way so that his tongue could get at her.

Up one labia lip, and then down the other, tongue tracing slowly about her sex. The tip of his tongue against her sex, wiggling lightly, then pushing into her, whipping this way and that inside her. Covering as much of her inner walls as he could with his tongue, his tongue seeking out the more sensitive spots within to focus on.

"Oh......I like that...."
She arched her back immediately, gripping the door frame as she let out a moan. She ran her fingers through his hair slowly, loving the way his tongue darted around in her sex. There was no way to keep the girl quite. She got louder and louder very quickly, her eyes shutting tightly as she nestled her hand in his hair for good. After a few minutes, people started poking their heads out of their apartments, seeing the two which only made the girl moan louder and get wetter.
"Baby....don't stop....Oh god don't stop babe.....Alphonse....."
She arched her back as she whimpered his name, turning her head to the side as she clenched her lip between her teeth. She couldn't keep her mouth shut for even a moment though. She started moaning again, laughing slightly as she looked down at him.

His tongue worked on her, focusing on the spots that made her shiver or moan or whimper, his tongue making a circular path between each spot that brought that result. One hand slid beneath the skirt, fingers locating her clit and tugging back the hood. Thumb coming to rest upon it, gently rubbing at it back and forth, pressing down gently upon it with each forward rub.

His teeth, too, came into play. Gently scraping across her nether lips each time his lips moved down so that his tongue could reach another of those sensitive areas, lips caressing the skin his teeth had dragged across each time his head moved upward.

Kaleigh didn't last much longer, mainly because of the way his tongue hit every sweet spot she had. Her back arched suddenly, the girl moaning louder then ever as her eyes shut tight. She tightened up, every part of the girls body reeling in pleasure. She gasped and gripped his hair tightly, her eyes finally open as she leaned back against the door with a sigh.
"Oh....my....God...."
Her breaths came out in ragged pants, the girl grasping loosely at the doorframe as she bit her lip lightly. She couldn't believe how good that had felt, and she slowly ran her fingers through his hair slowly as she laughed weakly.

His tongue lapped up the moisture she released as she came, cleaning off her sex bit by bit, enjoying the taste of her. When he had cleaned her off, he slowly rose up, holding her against the door, licking the taste of her from his lips. He glanced briefly at the few people who had poked their heads out of their apartments, a light smirk on his lips. His gaze turned back to her, reaching for the doorknob.

"I think the rest can wait until we're in bed, pretty," he said quietly, turning the knob and shoving the door open. Holding her on his waist, he carried her past the threshold and kicked the door shut behind them. The apartment had just two rooms; a living/kitchen area that held just a couch, a table, some pans, a stove and a fridge. A door led off to the left into a dark, windowless room. Inside, he leaned back against the door, setting her down atop his bulge.

"So. Here, or the bed? I get the feeling I'm going to have to tie you down soon..."

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. She put her feet on the ground, pressing herself firmly against his groin as she kissed his lips gently.
"Damn baby. And you think I'm insatiable."
She smirked and ran her hands through his hair slowly as she pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside. She pulled her skirt off as well, mhmming as she slowly started grinding her hips on his as she kissed his neck several times.
"Bed."
She whispered against his neck before slowly pulling away from him. She turned around, her back to him as she pulled her thong up slightly before glancing over her shoulder at him and winking before heading off into the darkened room. She crawled onto the bed, stretching slightly as she laid back.
"Alphonse, babe, come and give it to me."
She loved being a tease, and this guy was giving her just the chance to be. It seemed that even though she was quiet, reserved, and sweet, he had switched something on inside her which turned her into a wild little girl. WIthin a few moments, she was naked, her hands running down her body slowly as she waited for him.

He decided to let her wait just a little bit, licking his lips as he watched her move off into the bedroom. A slow grin built across his lips as he crossed to the doorway, closing the door and locking it. Let her get herself all worked up in the pitch black room; he'd take advantage of that as soon as she was begging for it.

"Make yourself comfortable in there, sexy," he said through the door. "You're going to be spending a lot of time in that room over the next couple of days. I'll be in as soon as I take care of this dry mouth of mine." A quiet chuckle made its way through his throat. "Get yourself ready, sweetheart, because you're going to be going on a wild ride."

Over to the fridge, he pulled open the door and got a beer out, popping the top and making his way over to the door to listen to her in the room, taking his time with drinking the cold beverage.

She heard him lock the door and giggled, her hands still roaming her body slowly. Truth was, there was something about this guy that made her want him like crazy. Her hands slowly went over her breasts, the girl letting out a soft moan as she slowly pinched and tugged on her nipples. Then, she let one hand slip down over her stomach, brushing up against the front of her sex ever so lightly, but it was enough to make her react. Her back arched slightly, a soft pant coming from her lips as she shut her eyes.
"Baby....I need you right now...."
She moaned out, spreading her legs slightly as she ran her fingers over the outside of her pussy before moving to her clit and sighing softly. She rubbed it in circles, the girls soft moans getting slightly louder as she slipped a finger inside of her. She curled it upwards, hitting her g-spot, which made her gasp and grip the edge of the mattress.
"Alphonse.....please.....don't make me wait....."

"Why not? You seem to be enjoying yourself without me," he said with a little chuckle, sipping at the can of beer, his ear next to the door. She was going nuts. What the hell did they put in the water at that diner? Whatever it was, he was glad for it - at the very least, he couldn't stop smiling at the circumstance he'd found himself in. And he found himself looking forward to taking her in the pitch-black room, where he'd have to memorize her body with his hands and lips.

"Just make sure you don't go and cum while you're waiting for me, beautiful. I want to feel that while you're wrapped around my cock." He took a long pull off the can, setting it atop the fridge and beginning to strip himself out of his clothes. Off went the nice shirt, crumpled in a corner. The dress pants, the same. The dressy shoes he kicked across the room. One hand wrapped lightly around the heavy engorged shaft, lightly stroking it as he listened to her, retrieving the beer. He'd let her play with herself for a few more minutes.

Her own hands were driving her body crazy, and there was no way she was stopping it just yet. Moans and lustful pants echoed through the room, the girls mind not even thinking coherent thoughts. All she was thinking about how she wanted him inside her again. How it felt so good, she wasn't quite sure, but she definitely loved how rough he was with her. Her mind trailed back to the bathroom at work, and that was when she lost it. She got up off the bed, pressing her body against the door as she moaned.
"Baby...I need you....I need that cock inside me....."
She tried to open the door, but since it was locked, nothing really happened. She whined slightly, running her fingers down the door slowly as she licked her lips. She stayed there for another few seconds before crawling back onto the bed and starting to rub herself again. SHe wanted him so bad right now, and there was no doubt in her mind that the second he got into the bedroom, she would be on top of him in seconds.

He chuckled as he heard her come up against the door, her panting moans exciting him. He waited until he heard the bed creak as she crawled back into it before finishing off the beer, tossing the can into the trash next to the fridge, where it clattered against the numerous other cans inside of it. Silently, he turned the lock in the door, pushing it open only wide enough to admit his form as he eased into the room, trying to be silent and keep light from escaping into the room.

He used the sounds of her on the bed to guide him to her, creeping up to the edge of the bed. Closing his eyes to better remember the shape of her body, he guessed at her position and her hands - grabbing hold of her wrists on the first swing of his hands. He leaned down into the bed, pinning her arms above her head, pressing his lips down against hers in a fierce, brief kiss. "Here I am," he whispered. "Miss me?"

"Oh god yes!"
She moaned when he grabbed her wrists, mhmming into the kiss as her legs wrapped around his waist. She managed to pull her hands from his, wrapping her arms tightly around him as she continued to kiss him as deeply and passionately as she could. Finally, after several moments, she pulled back and let out a soft pant before shoving him onto his back. Without another word, she got on his hips, smirking as she ran a hand through his hair slowly.
"Mhmm....I did very much...."
She whispered, slowly grinding her hips on his as she leaned down and kissed him one more time. She took his lower lip between her teeth, tugging on it lightly before letting go and licking over his lips slowly.
"Babe.....Your cocks so hard again...."
She whispered as she slowly lifted her hips up, wrapping her hand around the thick base of him before rubbing the tip slowly back and forth over her sex, which made the girl moan quite loudly.
"Can I put it in now?"

"You most certainly can," he groaned. He wanted to memorize her with his body with all of his, matching skin to skin and working flush against her. But now, on his back, his hips lifted slowly to press his cock steadily up against her sex, tongue lashing over his lips hungrily. All he wanted now was to be inside her again, and have her ride him until she screamed.

His hands came up to her cheeks, cupping them and pulling her down atop him, lips melding against hers in another fierce kiss. His tongue darted out to tangle with hers, to take control of her mouth with his tongue, a soft, wanting growl filling the slight space between their lips.

"Oh god I want you."
She moaned against his lips, lifting her hips up and taking ahold of his cock. She slowly pushed it into her sex, moaning loudly as she started moving her hips up and down on him slowly at first. The girl panted into his mouth lustfully, her hands running through his hair as her body went crazy. She continued kissing him for another few minutes before pulling back, panting and moaning louder then ever. She arched her back and put her hands on his chest, smiling as she flipped her hair back and rode him harder.
"Talk to me baby....Oh god you're so sexy...."
She whimpered softly as she leaned back down as panted against his neck. Her hands ran up and down his sides as she licked up his neck before nibbling on his ear lobe. She couldn't believe how good he felt inside her, the girl moaning into his ear softly as she started going faster.

His hips moved smoothly in time with her motions on him, groaning softly as he thrust up into her each time she came down on his cock. One hand moved up, fingers tangling in her hair, twisting her head to the side so he could lean up and sink his teeth down into her throat. This bitch was crazy, and he was loving every minute of it.

"Fuck me, gorgeous," he whispered, tilting his head up to put his lips next to her ear. "Ride my cock, you crazy nympho. Make yourself cum all over my cock, baby. Come on." His breathing hot and heavy next to her ear. As she moved down, he lay back on the bed with her, his lips all over her throat, biting, sucking and licking, intent on marking her throat as much as possible before she was sated. He'd love to see her with his teeth marks all over her throat in the light once they were finished, and for the several days they'd persist.

The way he talked to her got her hotter then ever, and his bites were like heaven. She moaned loudly at each one, knowing that she'd probably be done for a little bit after this. She knew her orgasm was going to be intense, seeing as the waves of pleasure that were surging through her already felt better then anything she had ever felt in her life. Kaleigh moaned at the way his hot breath slowly tickled down her neck, the girl smiling as she turned her head and leaned down to his neck. She was sure her whole neck was covered in bite marks, so it was only natural for him to have at least one. She sucked on his neck hard and sensually, letting her tongue slowly trace where her teeth had been. Her climax was getting really close, which is why she sat back up and moved as hard and fast as she could.
"Yeah.....I'm gonna cum.....Oh it's so good.....Yeah....Fuck yes....Oh god fuck me hard!"
She moaned loudly, arching her back as she tightened up around his cock, the girls inner walls getting tighter then ever before. She came hard, her juices slowly dripping down his cock as the girl regained her composure. She then leaned down, still moving her hips as she nipped at his ear.
"Cum for me.....get off in my pussy.....Come on baby...."

Matching her motions with his hips, driving hard up into her each time she sank down onto him, thrusting as deep as he possibly could up into her. His soft pants and moans came louder, more ragged, his head tilting to expose his neck to her as she bit down into it. His back arched slightly at all the sensations this wild girl was sending through him, her voice not even the least of it.

As she came, he lifted his hips hard, sinking him all the way into her. "Here it comes, baby," he panted, his hands going to her ass, fingers digging into her asscheeks and pulling her down forcefully against him. He came hard, blowing his hot, sticky load straight up into her, his body quaking with the intensity of it. A long, loud moan made its way past his lips, echoing through the pitch-black room as he emptied himself into her.

"Mhmmm.....oh yeah...."
She whispered as she felt him cum, the girl lifting her hips up slightly from how good it felt. She then laid down on him, panting hard as she ran her hands up and down his sides slowly. She couldn't believe how amazing it had felt, and after a few seconds, she slowly got off of him and pulled him out of her before laying on her side next to him. She ran her hand up and down his stomach, smiling wildly before kissing his cheek.
"Damn baby, you're incredible."
She said softly, mhmming slightly before starting to kiss and nibble on his neck. She was crazy for this guy at this point, mainly because he drove her body so wild. As she kissed his neck, she started thinking back to the diner and who he was there with. Not knowing whether she should stay quiet or not, she decided to just ask.
"Who was that guy you were with, babe?

Back
Top Bottom