Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Times and Life of a Gangster (RI & Unusual Panda)

RelentlessImp

Super-Earth
The shitcan rolled to a stop before the diner, the brakes creaking as his foot came down hard upon them. Glancing briefly at the two others in the car - his brother, a skinhead Neo-Nazi with delusions of grandeur, sat in the passenger seat. In the back bench seat lay the real star of the show today, the five-nine American-born Chinaman wrapped in violet and gold colors; jersey, pants, boots all a dark purple, with gold chains dangling from his narrow throat. All of twenty-two, this gangbanger was one of the Family's Enforcers, and had requested this meeting with the potential new recruit. His brother had just tagged along 'for shits and giggles,' but he knew what he was really here for; he'd had his eye on some chick at this diner and wanted to sneak off and bang her in the bathroom.

Shoving the door of the old Mustang open, Alphonse DiMarco, sixteen years old and Italian-born, slid his bony ass out of the seat and kicked down the driver seat to let the Chinaman out. He was dressed in what had been requested - 'business casual' - a white shirt tucked into tailored pants, comfortable but classy shoes. His shoulder-length black hair was combed straight, neatly falling down his neck. Bronze-colored eyes watched as the Chinaman and his idiot brother got out of the car, slamming the doors hard enough to make him wince.

Jesus, I wish they'd take it easy on this old clunker. It's about ready to fall apart.

Leading the way into the diner, he selected a booth away from the windows and slid down on one side, while the Chinaman sat down in the other. His brother had already absconded with the waitress - the older chick that was just as racist as he was that worked the grill - so the two of them were alone.

"Let's order and then talk business, aye?" the Chinaman said, drawing a nod from Al in response. His hand raised, signaling for whoever the hell it was that was bussing their table.

"Kaleigh, I just seated some people at one of your tables."
"Alright. I'll be out in a second."
Kaleigh finished adding up the check for another table before running a hand through her long, curly, black hair. She truly was a gorgeous girl, even if she was only sixteen. The girl stood at about 5'2", and was in black high heels, a black skirt that went down to about mid thigh, and a white button down blouse. She had baby blue eyes that seemed to scan everything in sight, pale skin, and a smile that could make any guy stop and take a second look. As she hurried over to the table, she tucked her hair behind her ears and dropped the check off. Kaleigh went to a private school in the next town over, and it was clear that she was pretty innocent and naive. She approached the table with the two men, smiling at them both before giggling.
"Hi, My names Kaleigh. Can I get you guys anything or do you need a few minutes?"
She asked sweetly, taking out her note pad and looking both men over slowly. She could tell that by the looks of them they were probably gangsters of some type. It didn't really phase her though, since those types came in plenty. She could keep her cool, even if the worse started happening, although, she highly doubted that. As she waited for a response, she looked over the two more closely, biting her lip lightly before shaking her head.

Al eyed the girl, his eyes drifting slowly up and down along her figure. A slight smile spread across his lips as he listened to the Chinaman reel off his order; how the hell did the skinny little fuck eat so much? Relaxing back against the booth's seat, waiting for his companion's order to finish already. Drumming his fingers on the tabletop, his eyes find their way to the girl's face, lips pursing to blow her a slight kiss.

Finally, the accented voice ceased, and Al took a quick look at the menu. "I'll have a burger, no onion, medium well, a Coke, and your number," he said, closing the menu and handing it up to her, fixing her with his smile; a smile that'd been known to melt.

Kaleigh took down the order with no problem, the girl giggling slightly as she was blown the kiss. She blushed a bit, turning her attention to the younger man. She knew she shouldn't get involved with this type, after all, they weren't at all like her. SHe was quiet and never ever even thought about breaking the law, and these guys, they did it like it was nothing. But there wasn't anything wrong with harmless flirting right? When he rattled off his order, she hadn't noticed that he had said her number. She then repeated the order slowly, flipping her hair back as she blushed at his smile.
"....and a burger, no onion, medium well, a coke, and my-"
She blushed worse, biting her lip and looking down at the notepad before giggling. She quickly wrote it down, handing it to him before taking a step back and laughing slightly. She hadn't thought anything of it. After all, he wouldn't call, right?
"Alright, I'll come back when the orders ready. If you need anything, just holler."
SHe then headed off, giving the order to the cooks before going to one of her empty tables and wiping it clean. The girl bent far over, her skirt showing most of her thighs and a tiny bit of red from her panties, although, it was clear she had no idea of it.

Al took the number, lips pursing to form another brief kiss as she handed her his number. "Thanks, doll." His eyes stayed on her as she moved away, taking in the sights as she bent over the table to clean it. Moving up her legs, her thighs, the tantalizing glimpse of red instantly tightening his pants. It took him several long moments, with his tongue slowly trailing out across his lips to moisten them, before he could bring his attention back to the Chinaman and the business that had brought them here.

The Chinaman began to talk in badly accented Italian. It made Al wince in pain to listen to it, but listen he did as the Enforcer laid out what was required of him. The Family had need of young men to swell the ranks, made men and soldiers that could do what was required of them to keep the Family's rackets and businesses protected and going. At least, that's what Al thought he said; the accent made his inflections all wrong, turned words into gobbledygook. He muddled through, though.

"Let me get this straight," Al said in Italian, taking a moment to kick his brain into the language. "So you want me to go around the city, terrorizing store owners and making sure they pay us what they should to keep that sort of thing from happening? I think I can handle that."

Kaleigh had glanced back once, catching the man from earlier staring at her legs and the back of her skirt. She laughed slightly, hurrying out back to check on the order. While back there, though, she had to fix herself up just a little. It was too tempting. She pulled her skirt up slightly to show more of those already long legs, and unbuttoned the top of her shirt just enough to show the very top of her bra. One of her friends walked by, laughing as she shook her head.
"One of your tables?"
"Yeah, and he's pretty cute. I know I shouldn't, but I mean, I don't date much, so it's been awhile since a guy as looked at me like that."
"Well, just don't get in over your head."
"Please. Oh help me carry this stuff. THe guy he's with ordered like, half the menu."
The two girls headed out, the blonde just placing the plates down and heading off as K leaned down for several reasons. One, she had to set the plates down, and two, she really liked the way he looked at her. After setting the plates down, she smiled at him before biting her lip.
"Can I help you with anything else?"

Their conversation broke off as the Chinaman's massive load of food came to them, and his eyes moved up to take advantage of the view the girl had offered by leaning down. His lips curved into another appreciative smile as he thoroughly enjoyed. As the Chinaman started on his food, Al raised one hand up to take hold of Kaleigh's shoulder, pulling her down to whisper in her ear.

"You could help me with this rather hard problem I've got down here," he said softly, adjusting his body just enough so that the stiff bulge beneath the table was visible between his body and the table. "Care to frolic, pretty?" His lips came up to her ear, parting and taking the lobe between his teeth, gently biting down on it for a brief moment. Then he pulled back, watching her reaction with a self-satisfied smirk.

A hand moved to his shoulder as she saw the rather large bulge in his pants, her jaw dropping slightly as her other hand braced her on the table. When he bit her ear lobe, she couldn't help but moan slightly, moving her hand into his hair as she smiled slightly.
"I....I....I...uh...I...."
She murmured, finger tips running over the smooth skin of his neck as she thought about it. Without a word, she pulled back and left, running off to her manager as she bit her lip.
"Can I take a break?"
"Break? What for?"
"Well, I didn't take a lunch break, so can I take one now? I just want to talk to someone."
"Well......I suppose. Be back in a half hour."
"Yes, sir."
She the sashayed her way back to the table, leaning down to his ear before licking up it slowly. She smirked and giggled softly before starting to speak.
"Where should we go?"
She whispered softly, completely forgetting what she promised herself. As she pulled back slightly, she smiled at him before letting her tongue slowly trace her lips before biting her lower one. At this point, she just wanted to be as sultry as possible for him, so she lifted the front of her skirt to show the red thong that barely covered her. Although, he was the only one who could see it.

He blinked as she ran off, muttering something under his breath and grabbing hold of his burger, taking a vicious bite out of it. He'd barely got it swallowed, along with a sip of his coke, before she returned. Looking up at her with a smile blossoming again on his lips, he took a quick glance at the Chinaman, making sure he was engrossed in his food, before returning his gaze to her. The tongue on his ear sent a shiver through his body, and one hand raised up to coil about her shoulders, fingers tangling in her hair. He gave a slight tug at her hair as he slid up out of the seat, taking note of the thong with a grin.

"Come with me," he said. He figured he had about half an hour before the Chinaman was ready to talk business - more than enough time to play with her. His body melded lightly up against hers as he pulled her through the diner, one hand sliding beneath her skirt, coming up against the crotch of the thong. With each step, his hand pressed down, rubbing, grinding against her crotch as he dragged her into the empty men's room, locking the door behind them.

She moaned softly all the way to the bathroom, and once he locked the door, she grinned and started unbuttoning her shirt slowly. Once she had, she let it fall off, exposing her flat stomach and rather large breasts. She then pushed her skirt off, hopping up onto the counter as she spread her legs slightly. She reached out and pulled him close to her, wrapping her legs around his waist as she unbuttoned his shirt slowly. She leaned down and started kissing his chest lightly, mhmming softly as a hand brushed against his groin lightly. She rubbed it for a few seconds before pulling back long enough to look into his eyes for a moment.
"How should we do this? How do you want me?"
She asked as she pushed his shirt off and ran her hands down his back slowly.

He was up against her even without the prompting, fitting himself between her thighs, pushing the bulge up against her crotch, grinding hard up against her. The seam of his pants was rough, upraised, pressing into the thong and rocking up and down against her.

He shrugged out of the shirt as she unbuttoned it, one hand sliding into her hair as she kissed on his chest, the other moving up to her breast. Fingers curled around the soft flesh, kneading it gently against his palm, thumb sliding up to tease against the stiff nipple. His lips curved into a wicked smile as she asked. The large mirror of the bathroom gave him the perfect idea.

"From behind," he whispered, lips next to her ear, eyes on the mirror. "On your knees. I want you to watch as I take you, want you to see yourself as I fuck you." His teeth sank hard into her earlobe for a brief moment, tongue darting out to lick the bitten skin.

The way he was grinding against her was too much, the girl moaning softly as she gripped his shoulders lightly. She watched him grope and massage her chest, the girl reaching back and unhooking her bra before pulling it off for him. As he bit hr, her back arched and she moaned loudly, nodding as she pulled back from him. She turned around, getting on her hands and knees before biting her lip slightly. She then leaned over, kissing his lips slowly and deeply before pulling back and nibbling on his lower lip lustfully.
"Is this going to be a one time thing?"
She asked as she slowly wiggled out of her panties and tossed them aside. The girls body really was gorgeous. She had so many curves, and as she got back on her hands and knees, it was clear just how hot it was.

Once she was fully naked, his body moved up behind her, hand going down to the dressy pants and undoing the weak button that held them together. Down they went, along with the simple black boxers beneath, freeing the engorged shaft from its confines. The bulbous head pushed up between her thighs, running slowly up and down between her labia lips, gathering the moisture upon the head.

Leaning over her back so that his head was on her shoulder, his lips caught hold of her earlobe again, sucking gently at it, teeth digging sharply down into it again. Then they drifted downward, caressing her throat with his lips, feather-light kisses that trailed down along her neck. His voice was soft, warm breath caressing the wetness he'd left on her skin.

"Maybe. Unless you'd like to come home with me and get chained to my bed for several weeks. Or we could just keep meeting like this and fucking in the bathroom..."

His hands moved over her gorgeous body, one sliding down her hip and the other up her side. She could watch the progress of his hands in the mirror, as one curled around her bare breast, fingers massaging the soft flesh, squeezing gently. Index and thumb around the nipple, stroking, pinching, lightly tugging at it. The other sank down to her sex, fingers locating her clit and drawing the hood back, index settling down upon it to gently rub back and forth upon the bared nub.

She smiled at the way the head of his massive length slid up and down her sex, the girl mhmming softly as he kissed her. She pressed back against his groin as he bit her, Kaleigh gripping the edge of the counter as he kissed down her neck. He was making her feel so good, and her hand moved to the back of his head to keep him close.
"I don't think I'm going to be able to let this be a one time thing.....And you know what else?"
She stopped however because she had caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She watched his hands run down her body, the girl arching her back as she watched his hand run over her slit. When he started to rub it, thats when the girls motor really started running. She moaned loudly, running one hand back before turning her head to face him. Without another word, she started kissing him, moaning into his mouth as she smirked slightly.
"Take me home with you tonight...I need you to fuck me..."

"Oh, trust me, I will," he whispered against her mouth, teeth digging sharply into her lower lip, tongue teasing across the captured lip. His hips lifted, fitting him up against her opening, holding still right there, poised on the brink of taking her. His eyes moved to the mirror, taking in the sight, tilting her head to look as well.

"Beautiful," he whispered. Then he took her - his hips thrust forward, sinking himself into her tight, wet depths with that first thrust. Managing to thrust almost halfway into her, pulling back and thrusting forward again, and again, gradually working more of himself into her with each thrust. He wasn't gentle in the least, more akin to a rutting beast with his powerful thrusts into her.

The hand on her breast came up and behind her as he fucked her, fingers tangling into her hair. His hand jerked on her hair each time he thrust into her, pulling her back against his relentless cock, forcing himself deeper into her. The one on her clit rubbed in time with his thrusts, grinding down against the sensitive nub.

She watched in awe as he pounded into her, the girl letting out shrieks and moans from the amount of pleasure that was coursing through her body. When he grabbed her hair, she whimpered slightly, tilting her head back slightly as she shut her eyes. She reached back, smacking her own ass hard as he rubbed her clit. All the stimulation was driving her crazy, as was apparent by the was she arched her back and bit her lip hard.
"Just like that....yeah.....do it hard and rough....Oh god....."
She couldn't even really think straight, it felt THAT good. It occurred to her she didn't know his name, the girl just wanting to moan it over and over again.
"Hey.....I never...got your...name....Oh fuck!....What is it...."
She asked desperately, looking at him in the mirror before shutting her eyes tight and leaning her head against the counter lustfully.

His thrusts only grew harder, coming faster and faster as he took her. The sight of her body arching and shuddering, both below him and in the mirror, only serving to fuel his lust. His breath ragged, panting with desire, his teeth digging hard into her shoulder. He most definitely would take her home - his bed was very cold, very lonely, and could use a vixen like this to warm it.

His teeth detached from her shoulder just long enough to whisper into her ear, "Alphonse". Then they sank into the other side of her throat, latching down hard, muffling his panting moans that he couldn't stifle as he fucked her. Already, his testes were swelling; she felt so good to him that he could hardly stop himself, knowing that he was going to blow his load soon. His finger on her clit fiercely rubbed at it, wanting to get her off before he came.

"Oh Alphonse.....Oh god.....I'm cumming!"
She moaned louder then ever before, her already tight pussy tightening up around him. She gasped and kept whimpering his name, her juices coating his cock and making it quite easy for him to slip in and out. She gripped teh counter tight enough to turn her knuckles white, the girl shuddering and groaning as her eyes shut tight. WHen it was finally over, she collapsed onto her stomach, panting hard and fast as she reached back and played with his hair. Slowly, she turned and stared kissing him tenderly and sensually before pulling back to speak against his lips.
"Cum for me....And don't pull out...."
She whispered, putting her hand on top of the one that was on her sex as she smiled and stopped it.

As she tightened down around him, he groaned, almost, almost reaching his release. Then she collapsed, and his cock throbbed inside her disappointedly. His hand stilled as she went limp, his body next to hers, lips nuzzling behind her ear and down along her throat again.

Then she spoke - and that was what finished him off. Asking him to cum inside of her - his mind filled with lewd imagery for the brief instant it took for his testes to expunge their load, erupting up and out the tip of his cock. Hot seed sprayed from the slit in the head of his cock, flooding into her, emptying himself into her. A long, low moan escaped his throat as he came, teeth clamping down into her throat.

When it was over, he lay atop her, the hand in her hair dropping to the counter to hold himself up so as not to crush her against the counter. Panting, his body quaking with little jerky aftershocks, he placed a kiss on the side of her throat.

"When do you get off work, doll?"

"Mhmm. Ten minutes. Think you can wait that long for me?"
She asked softly, playing with his hair gently as she slowly adjusted under him. She liked it a lot, laying under him on the bathroom counter of a busy restaurant. After a few moment, she slowly wiggled out from under him and started to clean herself off. Once she had she pulled the thong back on and put her bra on before walking over and kissing him deeply, letting her tongue lap up against his as she giggled.
"That was incredible babe."
She said softly as she giggled and pulled back. She knew she should get dressed quickly, so she could leave the bathroom before he did. After all, she didn't want to get fired. She quickly got dressed, checking herself out in the mirror before laughing and winking at him.
"See you in a few."

"You may wind up waiting on me, then. Just go hang out in the old Mustang out front," he said with a little chuckle. He was sure that his business with the Chinaman would take longer than ten minutes, but then he'd tell his idiot brother to find another way home, and the Chinaman had already said he'd be taking a bus from here. Everything seemed perfect for a long night of fun with this beauty.

As she pressed up against him to kiss him, he coiled an arm around her waist and pulled her close, lifting her off the ground and planting her against the wall, pressing his lips hard back to hers. Tongue tangled with hers, the half-stiff cock rubbing up against her covered pussy, grinding down into the moist fabric before he released her to go on her way.

"See you soon," he said, pushing her toward the door and laying a firm smack on her ass, his hand slipping beneath the skirt to tug at her panties, pulling them sharply up into the cleft of her sex. Then he let her go and got his pants back up and buttoned, waiting for her to leave before he left to continue his discussion with the Chinaman.

She had left the bathroom with a smile, sneaking right out back and into the kitchen. Of course, not without being seen by her best friend. She was followed out back by the short blonde before being stopped.
"Why'd you just come out of the mens bathroom?"
"I didn't. I was on my break. What're you talking about?"
"Don't lie to me. Besides, you have a HUGE hickey."
Kaleigh laughed slightly and rolled her eyes, walking out into the restaurant. The two talked as Kaleigh got off shift and finished whatever she had to do. Finally, before she walked out, she placed the bill on Alphonse's table before running a hand through his hair lightly. She didn't say a word, just winked at him before walking quickly out of the place and waiting outside by her friends car.

Well, it was done. He was now a member of the Family; on a probationary basis, at least. Tomorrow, he'd have to meet up with the Chinaman and go out about town to take care of business, which would probably involve bruising at least a few of his knuckles on the heads of hard-of-hearing storekeepers. Finishing his burger and Coke while talking, he looked up briefly at the girl he'd violated in the bathroom, smirking as her fingers went through his hair. His hand shot out as she moved away, cracking a loud slap onto her ass through the skirt.

Wallet out, he laid down the cash for the food, no tip, and bid the Chinaman goodbye. Outside, he smirked at her at the Mustang, sliding into the driver's seat and reaching over to open the passenger door. "Get in." Waiting for her to get into the car, he unbuttoned his pants and released his thick, engorged cock, stiff once more, having quite a few plans for her on the drive home.

She got in, and the second she saw him unbutton his pants, she understood what the car ride home would consist of. She leaned over, kissing his lips deeply and moaning into his mouth as she stroked his cock slowly and gently.
"You want me to suck it?"
She asked sweetly, licking over his lower lip as her fingers traced the head of it. Without waiting for a response, she leaned down and slipped him into her mouth. She sucked on it nice and firmly, sticking her ass up in the air slightly as she pulled her skirt up. She grabbed her ass before smacking it hard enough to make a decently loud noise in the car. Her free hand moved his hand to her lower back, the girl wanting him to put his hands all over her. She made sure to put all of him in her mouth, wanting to make him cum in her mouth so badly.

His lips pressed up to hers as she came across the seats to him, tongue darting out to brush across her lips, tasting them. He smiled a little at the way she got the point so quickly, leaning his head back slightly as her mouth closed over him. It wasn't a long drive, but it would be an interesting one. Starting the car and shifting it into reverse, he tilted his head back to pull out, then into first gear and starting the drive home.

Once he had the vehicle rolling, his one hand slid down along her back to her hiked-up skirt, fingers curving over her exposed ass. His hand lifted once, slamming down onto her ass hard enough to leave a clear imprint of his hand on her ass, red bruised skin that he rubbed lightly. Then his hand slid further down, between her thighs, tugging her panties out of the way so that two fingers could thrust into her recently-violated sex, pumping them in and out of her in time with her ministrations on his cock.

Back
Top Bottom