Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nymphs little search

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiny_nympho

Meteorite
Nymph's request section
Hi there and welcome to my request threat.
Some things you need to know before we play:
- I only RP over PMs, unless it's a group RP.
- Please PM me if you're interested in RP with me. I won't reply to this thread.
- I don't always do long posts and my spelling won’t always be perfect, so I won't expect my partners to do give me long perfect posts either.
- I live in Europe so keep in mind there might be a time difference. Also I work so I won’t be online all the time. But I do try to be on at least once a day.
- I usually play char’s between 16-22 years old.
- Please be nice to me, being rude or demanding will only make me run away from the rp.

My kinks:
- A bit of plot with lots of smut
- Age difference and size difference
- Large penises and lots of cum
- Public sex
- Incest
Cons:
- Anything that should happen on the toilet, should stay there
- No blood play either
- No vore

Some idea’s I would love to play:

1) Daddy’s little girl:

Pretty simple, dad notices that his daughter has grown up to be one fine woman. The fact that he also hears rumors about her sleeping around, it becomes harder for him to resist his urges. Her flaunting her body in skimpy clothes, hanging close to him when at home doesn’t help either. And one day he decides enough is enough and that if she is acting and looking like a slut, that he should threat her as one.

2) My stepfather is black and I love it

It was the weekend and his stepdaughter was having a sleepover with her best friend. While going to the toilet, he overheard them talking about who they had been dating. Curious to what his stepdaughter had been doing, he stayed to listen. To his surprise they even start talking about their sex lives. When the friend admits she had started sleeping with a black man and that the sex was amazing and even suggests to his stepdaughter to give it a try. There is even a remark from her friend that it should be easy as she already had a black hunk in the house, clearly referring to her stepfather. And the shocking part would be that his stepdaughter didn’t protest against it and even made the remark she might consider it.

3) Boyfriends father.

She had been dating her current boyfriend for a few weeks now and he invited her to come and meet his parents while they were having a barbeque party for the neighborhood. And as soon as she meets his dad, she couldn’t be helped but be attracted to him as his looks was everything she had been looking for. And the fact that sex with her current boyfriend had been disappointing only added to her attraction as she was obsessed with sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom