Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just friends having fun (MxFxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaril

Star
Alright, so I've got this craving that might be a little odd, but what the hell, you can't know until you ask, right?

I'm interested in doing a fairly short, light roleplay about a group of three friends with benefits hanging out and having casual sex together. The idea of a group of people who aren't in any kind of romantic relationship, but are all such close friends that they have no awkwardness about sex with one another, and have no need to make it a performance or a big deal, just seems really interesting to me. Imagine, for example, the three getting together at someone's place to have dinner and watch a movie, and while sitting on the couch, one of the girls just reaching over and giving the guy a handjob while the other watches--no fuss, no ceremony. That's the kind of thing I'm imagining for this.

I would play the one man, and I'd be willing to play one of the women as well if that makes it work, though anyone who wants to control both of them will earn my undying love. Basically, what I'm picturing is smut with emotion and character development--not much in the way of story, but at least some insight into what the characters are thinking and feeling. Of course, the casual nature of the in-character events lends itself to less demanding roleplaying, so I wouldn't expect all that much, though I'm nearly always comfortable writing at least a paragraph.

If anyone likes the sound of this, feel free to message me, and we can talk about the details. If this is just a weird craving nobody else is into, on the other hand, we'll, nothing ventured, nothing gained :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom