Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and Improved (F/M or F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie

Princess
So because I'm always playing on phone I like IM stuff. But lately it seems very constraining. I really want to try writing longer stuff, more in tune with 2-4 paragraphs. The immediacy is great! Long waits between posts suck, especially if its hot stuff. At the same time though I ain't always ready to write. Another problem with IM is that it seems like every log in is a fresh RP. Sometimes that's fun, but I'd like a story with more continuation. So now I want to try something in either PMs or even threads.

Interested so far? Great!

So ideas.... I used to just list pairings, but that really doesn't seem to get at the heart of the ideas. What I am definitely interested in is something creative, imaginative, and realistic. Just writing about the mechanical sticking it in stuff gets a little repetitive and boring. But at the same time I definitely want some sexual sexytime stuff. So like 50-50 plot smut is maybe about right? Smut doesn't always have to be just like doing it though. There's a lot of hot stuff we can come up with.

And finally, what am I in the mood for right now? Lately I've been very much thinking dark and taboo. Rough stuff with a D/s edge, violations and the like; sadistic guys (or girls) that enjoy making things hard on my girls. Maybe my mood will change and I'll edit this, but for now if you're still interested, send me a message!

If you are looking for a plot, science fiction is the place to go. I am not sure you ever watched the movie Oblivion (2013 movie release). But they have two people on a complex that are clones.

What if, we do something like Oblivion but have it on Mars. They are not really human clones, but well designed androids that do not really understand they are androids. But instead it being a male and female, it is two identical female androids. After time, they start to question their relationship to each other. They also become interested in each other.

free bump~

Oooh look. It's been a week. That means I can bump this!

After all, I'm bored and am just playing with my...phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom