Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search for geeky things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breasted Desires

Planetoid
Hello there I am new here, but not new to roleplaying. I am a African American male looking to play with whoever desires. Do note I am looking for women, but I don;t care what gender you are behind the screen just as long as you play a female

My Platforms
-Email
-PM

My kinks
- Big Tits
-Big Assses
- Curvy Girls
-Titfukcing
-Lactation

My nos
- Blood

These are a few fantasies I would like to play out.
The young slave girl
Anime appearance
Live action
A young slave asian girl is found by a young teenage black male at school who is poor and will do anything for a nice place to stay
Kinks: Romance, Big dicks, Big Tits, Lactation

After the convention
I play a black geeky male who meets a hot geeky white girl with nice tits who manage to hit it off before they start dating and living together
Kinks: Can be romance or just smut, Big Tits, Lacation

Dating a Elf girl
A new idea I had always wanted to try is where modern meets fantasy in which a young 16 to 18 year old male (Preferably black)gets a cute busty elf girl with magic power in the mail and decides to use her for different purposes
_
___
Fandoms

Comics
The Rise of the Secret Empire
Cased on Nick Spencer's current Secret Empire but sexed up. Steve Rogers is a Hydra agent and he has taken over as the head of Hydra and the head of Shield. And he has taken some female prisoners. One of which is his love Sharon.
Kinks: Rape, Submission, big cocks, Big tits

A bond of Hope and Peace
Superman is a man of hope. Wonder Woman stands for peace. It has been a decent while of Wonder Woman being a member of the Justice League. After a war happens with Darkseid in which Lois and Steve get killed a bond starts forming between Superman and Wonder Woman that has never happened before. But as these two lovers of hope and peace come together so do some of there conflicting ideals.
(Wonder Woman kills, Superman doesn't, Wonder Woman is also willing to go a little further than Superman does)
Kinks: Bondage by the lasso of truth, breast and nippleplay, Lacation, breast growth, cock growth

Superman X Wonder Woman
Superman X Lois Lane
Kamala Khan(Ms Marvel) x OC
Jessica Cruz x Simon Baz
Jessica Cruz x OC
Hal Jordan x OC
Bruce Wayne x OC
Batman x Catwoman

Honestly I will do anything in the world of comics.

Anime
A good Bleach rp.
Ichigo X Rukia

Also looking for One Piece right.
Luffy X Nami
Oc x Nami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom