Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Pulp Adventure! (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
So as the title states I've got a craving. And the only thing that is going to satisfy it, a good old fashioned adventure right outta the pulp comics if the early 1900's!

These will by and large by more light hearted stories with a healthy helping of over the top silliness and plenty of action and danger to go around.

Here are a few very very basic ideas I have that can be used as spring boards for adventure!

- A wealthy heiress is kidnapped by pirates and is rescued by a rough and tumble mercenary hired by her father. In their attempts to get her back to England their are pursued by pirates, mobsters and mad cultists. (Steam or Diesel punk setting)

- A plucky journalist finds herself joining forces with a daring and charismatic treasure hunter in a globe trotting race against the Nazi war machine in a quest to unravel the mysteries of Atlantis.

-A plane crash in the mountains leaves two survivors stranded on a strange jungle island where dinosaurs still walk and dangerous savage tribes wage war with one another.( Can be adapted to space)

I know there's not a whole lot to go on there. But if anything catches your eye kick me a PM and let's chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom