Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Léon/The Professional, 10 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRose

Supernova
Mathilda, 10 years later.

She has forgotten nothing, and forgiven even less. Maybe she is a cleaner, a drug dealer, or maybe she managed to actually do something more normal with her life. Things are under control, until one night, in a bar/nightclub, she spots him. Stansfield. She wants to convince herself that it can't be, but he has barely changed. She can't resist getting closer and talking to him, the uncertainty unbearable. Not like he's going to recognize her, one of his many victims, all grown up. He's still his old arrogant, careless self. He must have forgotten about her, about what he did to her little brother... and he only sees a hottie who's interested in him. The mere thought drives her crazy. Stansfield has to pay and she'll make sure he suffers.

I generally don't do smutty beginnings but this story really calls for some kind of mutual seduction game from start leading to a date, a one night stand, some opportunity for her to get rid of him. Not going to happen on the first post of course and all my yes/no (check them in my sig) still apply. Please no godmodding and mindless smut, I'm very easy to talk to but will leave a RP if you obviously don't read my Y/N :)

3bc615fc69a525e54816b00d75388bf1.jpg

For some reason she is unable to kill him. Maybe she decides he deserves much worse than a quick death and she wants to bring him down/mess up his life as he did hers. Maybe she has that nagging doubt he may have recognized her and she must know... Or maybe she couldn't bring herself to do it but there's always next time, a convenient excuse to hide that she is fascinated by the man she has hated for a decade and didn't remember as such a seductive bastard. It was never meant to last, or to develop into... whatever that was. The longer it takes, the riskier it gets. Can she never let anything slip out (even harder if she is a cleaner and could get arrested or him otherwise finding out). What the hell happens when he finds out? Little Mathilda all grown up (like this?) may have bitten off more than she could chew...

In option: a nice boyfriend she keeps out of her "professional" life and her past, think Nikita the original movie.

"What's your name angel?"
"M... Miranda". Fuck, that was lame.
"Miranda... Please tell me you're legal. Or no. Don't tell me anything"

(that's actually from a very old fanfic I haven't seen online forever, can't even remember if it was French or English)

giphy.gif

In case it was unclear, I'm writing for Mathilda.
I don't have an ending in mind, but I doubt our characters are getting married and having 2 kids and a dog. It doesn't have to be a total tragedy either. Read my Y/N in my signature, and please write at least 1 post a week - pms or emails or Google docs. The looks of the characters don't matter as such, we can change them up. It's the story I'm after.

This will feature drugs, corrupt cops, a cleaner, lust/hate, lies galore, disturbing themes, and Norman Stansfield is his own warning. Within the restrictions of our mutual OFFS! Just saying ;)

wot-french-nails.jpg

He walks in to the bar. After a night like tonight Stansfield wants a strong drink. It's freezing cold outside and after the mayhem of tonight a scotch and cigarette are needed.

Dressed in jeans, shirt and dark jacket Stansfield sits down. He spits blood on his jeans as he sits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom