Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tortured and rescued.

"And I think you've had just about enough for one night, little one," Sion said, his body coming up behind hers the same way he had done with Jason. Only this time, when his hand touched her throat, it was to brush her hair away and place a soft kiss - and a gentle bite - upon her neck. Seeing her and the twins getting along so well, he decided it'd be time to gently push her. "We've all the time in the world for you to see the rest of the building," he murmured against her throat, one arm snaking around her waist.

"Besides, you've already met everybody important. Come on, pretty. You can sleep next to me today - or I can put the twins in bed with you to lull you to sleep. Or all three of us could help you get to sleep." He chuckled softly against her throat, gently beginning to step back toward the den, tugging her along with him with her pulled firmly against his body.

The ex-human stirred when she was touched on her back and then her neck, arching her back slightly when he did touch her. She turned around as soon as she found the time, looking up at his eyes with her own, slightly distressed ones. Amy put her hands against his hips, rubbing them very subtly. "I think just you will be enough to scare me to death." she whispered, smiling very subtly. At least she was giving in to the idea of sleeping with him, even if she was obviously still fighting the prospect of running away less than subtly.

"Let's go then." she whispered, even though she had only been out there for half an hour at most, it seemed she did need a lot of rest in her first few days. The youngest of the people in the room slipped her arms around her sire, biting her lip strongly. She didn't know what to think, but at least, she seemed in a good enough state of mind to press her little frame to his, even if she didn't really seem to want anything more than a hug. She seemed to have forgotten the other people in this room entirely.

His hands on her hips pulled her close to him, gently lifting her off the ground and draping her legs to either side of his waist. He drifted, more than walked, back toward the den area. He let a glance move toward the twins, who watched with envy plain on their faces, and smiled at them, blowing them a light kiss with just his lips. In the den, he closed the doors and guided her into the bedroom, closing the steel door behind them and locking it - from the inside, this time.

"Do whatever you feel necessary to make yourself comfortable for your daily sleep, pretty," he said with a faint smile, gently nudging her away from him. "I do believe you wanted to wash." He nodded to a slightly discolored section of the wall. "There's a full bathroom just through there where you can clean yourself off. As for me, I'm going to lay down - it's already been a tiring night."

With that, he separated from her, shrugging out of the vest and shoving the tight leather pants off. He dropped onto his back in the bed, stretching himself out almost like a cat, arms and legs going wide as he let out a vicious yawn, his nude body almost glowing in the dull light.

Amy felt him pull her up and giggled softly into his ear while she watched various eyes look upon the two once more, noticing the twins as well as they watched jealously at them. "I bet you've been very nice to those two girls." She whispered in his ear in a daring fashion before she relaxed once more, obviously a little disconcerted with the way she talked to him a moment ago. Still, she seemed happy enough just to relax in his strong arms and let herself be taken to the bedroom she had already spent half a night and a full day in.

When he undressed, though, the female turned herself away from him, blushing very slightly at the way he had no problems with nudity at all before her. "You're shameless." she spoke softly, then entered the strange door to the bathroom. There was no way for her to lock the door, she realized, and thought it likely to be his idea not to be lockable in the first place. Still, she knew better than to go whine about that, since he'd do nothing about it.

Amielle undressed slowly, even though she had only two articles of clothing on her, not even wearing a bra that day. She slid the dress slowly off her skin and placed it neatly on a small rack, before turning on the hot water in the bathtub, standing in just a cute black pair of panties that hugged her nicely shaped butt perfectly. The girl filled up the bathtub completely, put some soap in the water so there'd be bubbles, and then pushed down her panties, slowly, until they too were off. She realized then that she hadn't brought something else to wear, but she figured she could just grab it since he'd hopefully already be asleep.

Fully naked now, she inspected her body gingerly, still afraid to even look at it from several feet away in a mirror. She had lost her pubic hair, surprisingly, and her whole body looked tightened up, sleeker, prettier as she had to admit. She smiled awkwardly and saw the glistening white fangs protruding from her mouth, so she stepped closer to inspect those. They were razor-sharp, but she seemed not to have cut herself with them yet. All four were in perfect shape she had to admit.

The female fidgeted shortly with her breasts since they looked simply alien to her for a moment. Hers had never been that tight, that smooth either. Was it all to attract potential victims? Amy sighed to herself and quietly made her way into the bathtub, sighing when the hot water hit her skin. She spent the next five minutes gingerly washing herself, her hair as well, before something stopped her.

The Vampiress screamed in agony, as her back tore open in what felt like two, and giant but very thin, black-feather wings shot out of her back to both sides. She was flung several feet through the air before she landed, on her front, in the middle of the room, her wings pressing on both walls at the same time. Her back was coated in blood, as was the room, and she had a large bruise spread immediately over her forehead. Even through that, though, she was still fully conscious, but not able to find the breath to call for help. Hopefully, he had heard her scream.

His body rolls out of the bed at the scream, coming fluidly up to his feet. He moved toward the door, wondering what, precisely, had caused her to scream like that. He stepped up to the discolored section of the wall, pushing it aside and open, and it made him smirk to see what all the screaming was about. He settled his body against the doorframe, arms crossing over his chest as he watched her writhe in agony. He was sure it hurt - but still, the scream had made him think it was more serious. Like if she'd mistaken the small bottle of holy water for bath salts.

"Well, well, well. Looks like my little fledgling is special, indeed," he said calmly, raising one hand to cover his mouth to hide the smile that had blossomed on his lips. "It's only a very special few that get your new little gift."

She was writhing in pain on the floor, rolling as much as she could, trying to get the pain to stop on her back. Obviously, Amy wasn't used to this kind of pain, because she wasn't even responding to him, just making soft noises from her throat. Her wings were nearly folded in half because there was too little room even in the spacious bathroom, and the girl was feeling that too with new nerves. Raw pieces of flesh were dangling from her back, pieces she no longer needed since she could simply fold up her wings instead. If taught how, right now, she seemed to be in too much of a shock to even try.

Tsk tsk. It seems his pet just wasn't used to much pain. He crossed the small gap of distance between him and her, reaching out to place one hand on her shoulder, forcing her down onto her chest on the floor to hold her still. The other hand came up to his lips, tugging open the vein in his wrist and forcing it up against her mouth.

"Drink," he said to her for the second time, forcing the incredibly rich, heady vampiric blood into her mouth. It would allow her to heal, dull the pain faster than anything else could, and stop her rolling about and possibly damaging something.

Amielle felt something push against her and then something being pressed to her mouth. At the scent of Vampire blood she went into her instinctive mode again, sliding her fangs into his skin for grip and then sucking on his wrist while she felt the most amazing feeling in the world slide into her throat, making her nearly reach a climax immediately when she touched it. Her body relaxed after a second and she lay still, lapping gently at his wrist as she now felt the pain going away with high speed.

Her new wings folded themselves quietly on her back after a few minutes, and she finally found the strength to turn around and look up at him with large, confused looking eyes, completely ignoring the fact that they were both naked right now, only wondering what the hell had happened. She hadn't found her voice yet, but she made it quite clear that she wanted to know what was going on with the way she looked up at him.

A light grimace went through him when her fangs pierced his flesh for grip, but he stifled the instinctive urge to smack her head from her shoulders. He didn't like being bitten - not when it involved fangs like theirs. Once she had stopped squirming on the floor, his wrist moved away from her lips and up to his own, brushing his lips across the wounds to close them.

"Seems you've been given a gift along with that of your blood, pretty," he said, stepping away from her and taking a seat on the toilet, pulling the lid down as he settled down upon it. His eyes sparkled with amusement as he watched her, crossing his legs and leaning back.

"Can't I leave you alone for a minute?" he asked, chuckling softly in his throat.

"What the hell?" the girl was trying to ask him what had just happened, as she heaved in breath after breath trying to calm herself after the shocking moments. She sat up, wincing in pain from curling her back slightly, reminding her, though not explaining to her, that there were two huge feathers tucked neatly into her torso. the girl tried to feel her back for them, but couldn't reach the thin feathered outline on her back, where her wings were folded. She held her head in her hands, wincing at the pain in it as her body told her little tidbits about how she could move her wings.

Trying it, she unfolded her wings partially, already making them span twenty feet, enough to blanket the room. But she could tell that wasn't quite her maximum reach. "Are those wings?" She asked scaredly, shivering slightly at the way they pressed against the walls of the bathroom. The young Vampiress was obviously still very shocked.

"Sure are, pretty," he said, rocking his head first to the left, then the right, to work out the kinks in his neck. His lips curved into an amused smile as he watched her adjusting to the radical change in her body, bringing his hands to rest upon his knee, studying her.

"It doesn't happen very often. More common in fledglings like yourself. But now you've got a pretty pair of wings that'll make you stand out even more than you already did." He chuckled softly at that, leaning forward to bring his eyes level with hers. "Maybe you'll even learn to fly with them. Who knows?"

She looked up at him, then carefully folded the gigantic black wings back into her back, eyes scanning his. She saw only amusement in his eyes, which annoyed her slightly, so she got up onto her feet, shakily, and took a bathrobe she had spotted some time earlier. Amielle then looked back at her Sire. "I don't get it." She spoke softly, obviously a little hurt at the way he took this situation. So, instead of sticking around or even letting her hair dry completely, the Vampire put herself on the bed they were sharing, facing away from the door to the bathroom and putting herself carefully on one side of the bed. She curled up slightly on top of the covers, closing her eyes, reminding herself to demand an explanation tomorrow.

"You don't have to get it. You just have to accept it," he explained - which really wasn't much of an explanation at all. "It's just another facet of your new life you'll have to take - unless you'd prefer someone took the wings off of you." His eyes followed her movements, rising from his seated position and falling behind her, following her to the bed. His body slid down into the bed with her, body melding neatly up against hers from behind.

One hand raised to gently stroke along the curve of her wings, a faint smile on his lips. "They are rather striking, though, pretty," he said softly. He placed a soft kiss on the curve of one wing, then on her shoulder before settling down onto his back, lacing his hands together and placing them behind his head.

"I don't know." She pulled away from his touches slightly right there, not letting them get to her that much. She grew silent after those three words, lying still, trying to get her thoughts together. Even though she had only been up for less than two hours, the girl was tired, drained because of all the strange new experiences clouding her mind. She felt as if the whole world had changed around her and she had missed almost all of it.

She found herself dozing off after a few minutes, though she was not yet sleeping. Her body relaxed and her breath halted almost entirely, since she didn't really need it during the day. She felt her new wings slowly slip partially from her back, opening up only about ten inches each to what seemed to be a relaxed position. It felt awkward, the tiny bit of weight on her back while the bulk of it was still inside of her. However did those wings fit almost completely into her back? Did she even have room for a heart and lungs anymore?

He eased one hand out to gently caress her hair, smiling over at her. His voice was soft and commanding. "Sleep, pretty. I'll introduce you to someone who will help you adjust to this new development." He chuckled quietly, closing his eyes. The sun would be up soon enough, and nothing would matter for a few hours as they would slip into the blackness of sleep.

"Don't worry too much about it," he said through a yawn, shifting to get more comfortable on the bed. "It'll all be fine."

The calming feeling of him petting her brought her to a silent sleep in just moments, as Amy passed out on the bed. It took three hours, but Amy dreamt as a Vampire for the first time in her life...

She was in a room. Naked. And there were a few people around her, wearing nothing but not really being naked either. They were human, and the hunger overtook the Vampiress in moments, so she clawed each of their throats out and began to drink from their necks, blood pouring out at a rate she couldn't even keep up with. It didn't stop, and soon, she stood in a pool of blood, rising up and up and up until she was swimming, literally, in blood, drinking it while it filled up the room entirely. In her dream, more and more people appeared, until she was surrounded by corpses, laughing and going on even though her belly was growing to massive proportions from all the blood.

She woke with a start again, a soft cry as she held her head, confused, as she slipped out of the dream and back into the real world. She woke up just as the sun went to sleep, and she was soaked in sweat, though it smelled mostly like blood instead of the pungent smell of human sweat. Likely because blood was all she really had. Her wings spread out slightly, blanketing the bed entirely, before she managed to control herself and retract them once more. She panted, falling forward on the bed, her bathrobe that she had slept in falling mostly off her body, only covering her legs as she lay still, trying to get a grip on reality once more.

He slept the sleep of the dead as the sun rose over the horizon. Mortals use it as euphemism, but for ones such as he, it was true. His breathing ceased entirely, his body rejuvenating slowly by absorbing the nutrients, the sustenance, in the mortal blood he had consumed the previous night. It caused his skin to darken slowly as the blood flushed through it, gradually drifting back to its regular pale color as the sun sank toward the horizon.

He came awake mere moments before she did, lazily rolling his body up off the bed and onto his feet, stretching slowly as he worked out the numerous kinks in his body from laying absolutely still for so many hours. When she cried out, his head turned toward her, one brow raising curiously.

"Everything alright, pretty?"

The girl gave a soft sigh when her sire spoke to her, nodding slightly and getting up, meanwhile putting her robe back on properly. "Yeah, I just had a bad dream." she explained, not looking in his direction since she knew perfectly well that the male was still naked, and she held no interest in seeing that aspect of him, not right now at least.

Amy got up on her feet and smiled half-assedly, biting her lip softly as she often did. "Guess some things just never change." Muttered the girl under her breath, while she walked over to the closet once more. She picked a light brown dress that showed some more of her body, especially of her chest area, than the other two had on. Upon seeing that, she frowns briefly, and took some underwear as well as a bra to dress herself in. "Do you have any shoes I can wear? I don't want anything fancy, no high heels, just something to wear on my feet. " She spoke, trying to act as if this were her normal, every day life by now. She wanted to fit in even though shedidnt know how to, but she was going to give it a good try before she would give up if she had to.

Pulling the skin-tight leather pants on took him a few moments; though they were perfectly fitted for his body, it still took quite some vicious tugs to get them back up around his waist. The vest slid on around his chest easily enough, and he ran his hand through the crimson shock of hair to smooth it out; a futile gesture, as it just sprung out every which way on its own.

"There's a few shoes in the drawer beneath the cabinet doors, pretty," he said, stretching his body luxuriously to ease the stiffness from his body. "If you really need them."

Curious eyes looked her Sire over shortly as he dressed. "How come you always wear leather?" she asked, before turning back and looking through the drawer until she found a simple pair of flat shoes that looked more geared for comfort than for style, but they were still just black and perfect for not drawing any attention to her. She dressed not exactly like a wallflower anymore, but she didn't want to stand out either. Instead, the girl just wanted to be normal. To fit in. But she saw the looks in people's eyes, the people she had met either respected her or feared her. She wasn't normal at all.

"I want to go a little bit further tonight. Last night wasn't too bad apart from the one jumping me, and I really need to fit in." She said then, turning around, straightening her dress a little bit. "And I hate saying this, but I'm a little hungry." She added only moments after that. "Do I have to nearly kill a man every night?"

"I think we can manage that," he said, slowly rolling his shoulders to work out the last few kinks. Unlocking the door into the 'den', he steps out into the dark room, moving over to one of the windows to look out over the city. He makes a slight gesture behind him to point her toward the door leading out of the room and into the foyer.

"Take a look and see who's all awake out there, if you would. I'll be along in a few minutes." His eyes roamed the city, coming to rest with his arms on the sill, picking out familiar faces and places in the streets. He relaxed his weight on his arms, lost in thought as he watched.

She stood next to him for a few minutes, watching the world below her for some time. she rest a hand on his shoulder for a moment, smiling. "You look like a ruler like that. You should go for president." she whispered, then walked over to the other side of him. She was lingering with him for a little bit. Then, she hugged him shortly. "Come along soon, please? I don't like being on my own right now." She said, then daringly turned away and walked off to the big doors.

She opened them carefully, sighing, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again. She was looking for the twins, or for the butler, but not for who stood right before her. Jason. She growled instinctively and pushed him onto the floor with a single hand, surprised by her own strength, easily capable of overpowering this Vampire. "Get the fuck off me, you bitch!" Jason growled at her, and she just smiled slightly. "..No." she spoke simply, sitting on top him for a moment. "You stay away from me. you keep track of where I am and don't get anywhere near me again." she spoke, opening her mouth to show long fangs at him, threatening his life. "Yes, yes, Ma'am!" she responded with a smile, and pushed him away. That taken care of, she looked around the rest of the large room.

"Why bother with the presidency? In any nation, the true power comes from the person making the decisions, not the person putting on the public face," he replied, still watching the streets, an unreadable expression on his face. With a low sigh, he turned away from the window, fixing his face into the impassive, emotionless face once again, letting just the hint of a smirk tug at the corner of his lips.

When she went out the door and onto Jason, he laughed softly, following them into the room. "Now, now, children, play nice," he said, glancing about to see who had witnessed his progeny taking out a vampire who had quite a few years on her. There was the twins, giggling quietly while going about their duties, and Jones, and... crap.

A tall man stood on the stairs, his crimson hair dulled toward sanguine, ancient eyes watching from a handsome, older face. A neat three-piece suit covered his well-toned body, hands resting in the pockets of the crisp suit pants. The elder shook his head with a sigh, placing one hand to his forehead in a long-suffering gesture.

"Hi, dad," Sion said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Finally decided to come down out of the Machiavelli Room, did you?"

She straightened up when she saw the older male who was apparently Sion's father. Immediately the Vampiress backed up and close to her Sire, looking silently at the male, now a normal girl again instead of a Vampire. Amy fiddled with her dress slightly to look more professional, but there was hardly a change, she already looked very nice, much less scared than she really was. She didn't speak up either, scared that either Sion or this 'father' would frown upon it, and thus waited for what was to happen, eyes drawn to the girls.

They were so carefree. She smiled, couldn't help resist it, when thinking of the strange greeting she had received from them the day, or night, before. Their touches had unnerved her, but she relished in that somehow, to feel a little out of place right there had felt like nothing short of a blessing in hindsight. No, she enjoyed their presence and would surely like to spend more time with them, though the girl had no sexual intentions whatsoever. She wasn't ready to cross such a bridge, not close to it.

The elder vampire moved slowly down the stairs, his every movement infinitely graceful, walking as if his feet spurned the floor beneath them. The hand on his forehead rubbed lazily at one temple, as if he was trying to will away a headache. Bright green eyes came up to rest on Sion, glancing between him and the girl.

"Another one, Sion? So soon?" The elder vampire's voice was smooth, refined, holding a slight edge to it akin to the purr of a predatory animal. "It seems she's getting acquainted with Jason. Tsk."

Sion's arms slid over his chest, staring down his father with an unreadable expression. "It's none of your business, and you know it."

"Quite right, quite right. None of my business at all. Unfortunately, I do need him for a minute." As the elder spoke, he had been moving toward Jason. A momentary blur of movement and the elder's hand had coiled around Jason's throat, hauling him into the air. "Come along, Jason. You've duties to attend to."

Sion waited for the elder vampire to leave the room by the stairs once more, then stuffed his hands into the pockets of his vest, his face taking on a vaguely irritated expression. The room began to warm up - an unnoticed chill had settled down upon it the moment Sion and his father had locked eyes, evidenced by the icicles adorning the chandeliers now.

Back
Top Bottom