Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime Themed Step Sister Incest Harem

Stonebones

Star
So after some consideration, (And encouragement knowing I have one reliable friend already interested) I've decided to try giving a group role play another shot! Now keep in mind that this is just a general (and kind of rough) idea, and feedback and suggestions from anyone interested are more than welcome! Coming up with a group role play with friends is much more fun anyways! :D So without further adieu, here's the basic gist of the idea.

I would play as a young lad who's just about to enter his freshman year of high-school. All of a sudden though, he receives the news that his father is getting married! He wasn't even aware that he was dating anyone! Not only that, but they are moving out of town to live with his new bride and her daughters! (Whom of which also received the sudden news and were unaware that their mother was seeing someone)

Now the mother herself was quite the otaku in her youth and is still very much a nerd to this day. So much so that she makes a living and owns her own theme cafe which is employed by her very own daughters. (Some of which may or may not find embarrassing) Now that my character has moved in and become part of the family, he too will start working there part time with his new sisters in addition to transferring to their school.

This role play will be anime styled and have a very lighthearted and fluffy vibe, where shenanigans and hijinks are aplenty. There's already me and my friend on board, so we just need two, maybe three more lovely ladies to play as the other sisters. I know the idea seems a little cliche, but it's all in good fun! Anyways, I'm just throwing this up here to see if it garners any attention. If anyone's interested or has questions/suggestions, just leave a reply. Hope to hear from you soon!

The mom could very attractive, though she'd probably only be a background character played by me to help move the plot along. XD

If it helps interest I have an idea of how my character would be like. I'll post it later today when I get off work. :p

Stonetribe said:
The mom could very attractive, though she'd probably only be a background character played by me to help move the plot along. XD

If it helps interest I have an idea of how my character would be like. I'll post it later today when I get off work. :p

Man, working an eight hour shift starting at six in the morning is so much fun! (Ha it's funny because sarcasm)

Now the typical anime male harem protagonist usually boils down to "sort of plain but genuinely nice guy" and I honestly don't even believe that that's necessarily a bad thing. I think it has it's own kind of charm, even if a lot of them can be grouped together. That being said though, I think it's way too much fun to not try and shake up that formula. What I had in mind was a young lad who would be very energetic and outgoing, the kind who could find at least a little enthusiasm in almost anything he does. Friendly to a fault, he would most likely come to adore his new step sisters very quickly. He would also be very straightforward and honest with his thoughts and feelings. Though academically adequate and not without his clever moments, he would be often be pretty clueless socially and more than a little dense. This combined with his honest nature makes him prone to many compromising situations. (One such example being that he could have unintentionally and unknowingly attracted more that a few female suitors back at his previous school)

I like this kind of personality because I think it places a little less focus on him as a harem protagonist and more on the sisters coping and living with their new quirky and eccentric step brother. I have more ideas for him that I can elaborate further on, but that's the basic summary of his personality. I just wanted to put that out there in case it piques anyone's interest in giving the idea a try. Oh and by the way, Alura is the aforementioned friend of mine, so we're looking for two, maybe three more people to get this role play off the ground. ^^

I appreciate the offer to play multiple characters. ^^ Maybe we should wait a bit to see if anyone else bites before deciding on that though. And I understand where your coming from Alura. Not to scare people off, but many of our group role plays in the past have fallen apart due to someone losing interest or disappearing. Anyone is welcome to join, but please please please, be ready to commit the effort.

I know, you're right. I know there's nothing wrong with it and it really shouldn't bother me that much but role playing with a guy playing a female character is kind off putting to me. >.< That was your intention, right Ratorata? To play as one of the step sisters?

x3 YEah..if I didn't get people chickening out at the last second on my gundam rp it'd stll be going..that puts me off when people play with me like that xx.x

Alrighty then, in that case we should be set on players! Just to be sure though, we're all ready to commit to this role play right? I've tried to start up many a group role play only for it to die out because someone disappeared on us and I'd really like to avoid that this time. (This might have been in part to me being a little too relaxed when it comes to role playing, eheh :p)

Yeah. I really liked the direction the gundam rp was going to go. I might write something like that on the side.

Yeah I'm ready to commit to this.

If I have to wait forever for a reply unless the person pms me that they can't reply fast cause of something -.- I don't mind waiting as long as hey tell me >.<

wiki234 said:
If I have to wait forever for a reply unless the person pms me that they can't reply fast cause of something -.- I don't mind waiting as long as hey tell me >.<

I know exactly what you mean! I'm super patient and relaxed when it comes to waiting for a reply, but I just need to know that the reply is coming at all. As long as me and my partners stay in touch, we're golden. ^^

Alrighty then, I'll whip up an OOC and character profiles page as soon as I get home. I'm starting to really look forward to this. :D

Back
Top Bottom