Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Wolf

• Thread starter HeyThereLittleBear
  • Start date

Isn't Teen Wolf amazing?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't seen it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

HeyThereLittleBear

Am I the only one up here that watches the TV show Teen Wolf?

Can we discuss some of it? Like how it's so obvious that Melissa and Sheriff Stillinski belong together or how Stile is the absolute cutest thing in the world?

I'm a fan. :heart: Sterek :heart: However, it is what I consider a guilty pleasure. It's not very spruced up, as far as production quality, acting, and storytelling. Often, it feels like a music video, episode to episode because they take these leaps and bounds over stuff and end up in situations that make you feel like you missed episodes in between. And the acting could use some work. That first fight scene between Derek and Scott at the Hale house was hilarious and awkward as hell.

Negative criticisms all aside, I enjoy it very much! ^.^ I love the shit out of Stiles and could watch Dylan O'Brien in anything. Naturally, he plays so well off of Scott, Derek, and Jackson and I think that is part of where his charm comes from. I've only watched the first two seasons because when the third season aired, I was in a place unable to watch it. So, I just never got back into it.

Derek is both irritating and perfect at different times. The way he looks makes me desire a much more dominant and aggressive figure, which he delivers occasionally. Other times, this nice guy with a heart comes through and it makes me frustrated and swoon at the same time.

Scott and Allison are barf. The whole Argent clan from the first two seasons actually. What a bunch of weirdos.

Peter Hale is the sex! What a surprise that turned out to be! Even when he was crazy, I loved his quirky charisma. And then he joins the "group" and I was even more enamored.

Jackson and Lydia make my heart flutter. I adore Lydia and that whole subplot with Jackson was stellar TV.

Sterek is what I ship though and back right before season 3 aired, I read so much fic it wasn't funny. That relationship dynamic hit a nerve and I wished to see more of them interacting.

Back
Top Bottom