Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not so little any more (Gen & LoadedGunn)

Gen Rive

Planetoid
As she pulled her car up onto the driveway, Alissa could plainly see that her friend would be departing soon. Their sensible five-seater family car was practically stuffed to the brim with suitcases, various boxes and other assorted containers. As the blonde parked, she saw Maria coming out of the front door carrying yet another box, this one rattling with something metallic sounding inside. The other woman’s eyes lit up and her pace increased, getting to the car quickly and haphazardly dumping the box in before she rushed over to Alissa.

“I know you’re going away for three weeks…” the visitor chuckled as she wrapped her friend in a hug. “But isn’t this a little excessive even for you? I feel sorry for poor Jacob having to lug all of those cases up your stairs when you arrive”. As if speaking of the devil had summoned him, Maria’s husband Jacob emerged from the open front door and walked over to the pair with a smile on his face.

Rolling her eyes a little, Maria replied “Half of it isn’t even mine anyway, it’s things for fixing up the house when we arrive. I know we make a little extra money from renting the place out, but sometimes the way the visitors seem to break or damage things makes me wonder if it’s worth it… I’m going to lose half of my holiday just putting things right”. As they finished speaking, it was Maria who broke the slightly over-long hug, stepping back to stand beside her husband.

“And that’s why we’re taking the scenic route, remember?” Jacob chimed in, giving his wife a side-hug to reassure her. “A three day cruise on the way there, a few days to get some work done, time to relax and then four more days on the ship on the way back”. As an afterthought he added “And hello by the way Alissa, it’s lovely to see you as always”.

Returning a smile, Alissa asked “Ahh, is this the ship you were telling me that had a reputation for couples who were swingers? Now I’m starting to see why you’re leaving your son at home” she teased with a wink.

“No, it’s not, I told you that I cancelled that booking after I found out.” Maria protested, her cheeks turning a little pink. Deciding to return the jibe, she added “Besides, if we ever needed a third person in the bedroom I’d be inviting you. I’m sure those sweater puppies would keep Jacob entertained”. Reaching over, she used the back of her hand to jiggle Alissa’s breasts through her purple summer dress. The large expanse wobbled rather pleasingly to the touch, and the already reasonable amount of cleavage on display was temporarily exaggerated further. For a woman with her bust size it was never particularly subtle to begin with, and Alissa had never been one to try to hide the shape of her body under layers of clothes for the sake of prudes.

Diplomatically, Jacob said not a single word, though as Alissa looked back up she noticed his eyes snap back upwards as well.

“Ah well, it’s a shame I can’t go with you…” the blonde mused, before realising the implications of what she’d just said and adding “For the holiday of course, not the kinky inter-martial hanky panky”. With a slight shrug Alissa changed the subject. She’d been friends with the couple for over ten years now and was perfectly comfortable with this type of joke… but there was little sense lingering on it just in case. “But someone’s got to stay and look after your little one, haven’t they?”

“He’s not so little any more though, almost as tall as me” Jacob nodded in agreement “And thank you, we know it’s short notice, but the old sitter dropped out on us. I think her boyfriend got a job somewhere else and she moved with him”.

Turning his head and calling, the father half-shouted into the house “Alissa’s here! Come outside, we’re about to leave too so you can say goodbye properly as well”.

Though his parents spent most of the morning finishing up packing for their trip, Drew kept himself occupied in the confinements of his own room. Being the only child truly meant that he didn't have much of anyone else to converse with. His father was relatively lax and only spoke to him in reference of sports, particularly football or basketball. Drew had a minor investment in those activities, but he wished his father acknowledged him outside of the. It wasn't as if he was playing sports at his high school anyway. By and large, the household was matriarchal. His mother was the most outspoken person, which led Drew to not be surprised when she had made a suggestion on a new 'baby sitter' for Drew.

He was almost 16 years old and that had to account for something in the development of his maturity and his parents' recognition of his young adult growth. He was too old to have a house sitter, but apparently his parents had seen Risky Business far too many times to feel comfortable with a teenager having free realm in a large house for approximately three weeks. In theory, it made sense for his parents to have someone simply stop by for a few days, but living with him? Totally unnecessary in Drew's opinion.

The brown haired teen peeked outside the window of his bedroom, noticing his parents loading up the car just as another car approached and parked on the opposite side of the driveway. He was halfway acquainted with Ms. Alissa, as he affectionately called her, since she had been friends with his mother for a decade. She wasn't a motherly figure to him, yet whenever he saw her, he was respectful and spoke to her as his parents wished he would in front of adults. To make matters more interesting, Drew couldn't help himself but to be fond of Alissa's personality and physique. It was almost an unfair combination. She was extremely friendly with Drew but also had the body of an exotic dancer. It was distracting to say the least.

Staring outside the window, Drew didn't realize his father was calling him down to meet Alissa and say his goodbyes to his parents. Reluctant as ever, the teen unlocked his door, headed down the stairs and eased his way out the door to meet his parents in the driveway as well as his designated sitter. Drew was a few inches shorter than his father, but shared some of the same physical features: a very light brown layer of skin, dark brown hair, bright hazel eyes, and a skinny but athletic physique. He wore a short-sleeved shirt that accentuated his young developing muscles, a pair of sweat pants and some sandals he slipped into before stepping outside. His aroma exuded that of a manly body wash, seeing as how he just showered not too long ago.

"Drew, you know Alissa, right?" Jacob asked rhetorically, glancing over at the blonde and then at Drew.

"Yeah," Drew responded. "Hey, Ms. Alissa." Again, the 'Miss' part was stated out of respect.

Within a few moments, Drew hugged both of his parents, wishing them well on their trip. Three was certainly a long time to be away from home, but Drew was used to it by now. What he wasn't use to, as he watched his parents leave out of the driveway, was Alissa to be his sitter. He glanced over at her with an awkward look and said, "I guess I should show you to your room?"

“Good god, you weren’t kidding” Alissa noted as Drew stepped outside and walked over to the three adults. She didn’t go as for to embarrass him by actually checking, but the blonde figured that if they stood back to back he would probably be a couple of inches taller than her now. That made her wonder if Drew actually did need a sitter… but of course he was only fifteen after all, no matter that he looked a couple of years older than that.

Alissa supposed that he was able to look after himself for a couple of weeks, but she was mostly there just on the off chance that anything did happen – mostly just to reassure Jacob and Maria. That, and because his parent’s friends had probably heard horror stories about kids hosting parties while they were away. That seemed about right. Maria and Jacob had always been the type of parents who would rather not give their son a chance to do anything wrong in the first place, rather than punish him for it later. Not that Drew really seemed the party-animal type anyway.

There was a slight cringe both from Maria and Alissa as Drew greeted the blonde, and a slight smirk from Jacob. “Oh Dear” Alissa sighed “I know that I’m in my forties, but I never feel it so keenly as when a teenager calls me Miss. Well it could have been worse, you could have called me ma’am”. With a slight chuckle to show that she wasn’t overly bothered, the blonde wrapped a single arm around the youth’s shoulders and gave him a little squeeze. Doing a sort of ‘stage whisper’ she leaned a little closer and said “just between you and me, I’ll let you call me Alissa once your parents are gone”.

As she spoke, the older woman was not at all aware of the way her left breast was pressing into Drew’s arm a little, as at the moment she was concentrating on what she was saying. Soon enough though she let go and waited patiently as the youth said goodbye to his parents. Alissa gave Maria and her husband a hug in turn, waving them off as the car headed down the street.

Now that she was actually alone with Drew, she realised it was probably the first time they’d really been together this way for more than a few minutes. It did feel a little strange knowing that she was supposed to be taking care of him. She supposed that if she wanted to she could more or less leave him alone and only step in when needed, but that just wasn’t the type of woman that she was. If she was with someone, Alissa always tried to be social and spend time with.

“Sounds good to me” she agreed to the suggestion of showing her where she’d be staying. Over the years Alissa had visited enough to know where the guest room was, but she didn’t feel the need to point that out. “But first things first young man…” turning to her car, the blonde clicked her key fob and the boot popped open. In the back were a few cases of her own. Taking two out, she handed them to Drew, neither was particularly large or heavy. “A gentleman should always offer to help a lady with her luggage” she teased, before turning back to get the other two cases. The first she dug out and set on the ground, before muttering something inaudible to herself. The last case had fallen over and Alissa had to bend over quite far into the trunk of the car to fish it out, granting the young man a short view of the dress stretching tight over her backside, before she emerged with the handle.

“Righty then” she instructed, picking up the case she’d set down after using her free hand to close the car and lock it. “Lead on”.

Drew wasn't particularly excited about the prospects of having Alissa basically supervise his time at home. That much was evident on his face when he half smiled at her when she appeared to be shocked that he called her 'Miss'. His parents taught him to be respectful of adults and that concept was ingrained in his mind. There was no room for disrespect in that household, which was why Drew was positive they had someone sit for them. Even the smallest amount of freedom, in Drew's eyes, probably left the door ajar for some sort of mishap. Drew exhaled lightly through his nose as he, initially, unwillingly hugged Alissa, leaning into her as she pressed her supple frame against his.

He chuckled at her comment, genuinely, but was caught off guard by her breast pressing into his chest. Gnawing at his tongue, he glanced down just as his father did earlier, enjoying the slightest of touch from the woman before withdrawing from the hug, gathering himself and his thoughts as he waved his parents goodbye. Once they were gone, Drew was certainly about to head into the house, but was stopped by Alissa acknowledging that she had luggage in the car. Not even one minute of his parents being gone and he was already disrespecting Alissa. "Oh, right," he said, making his way around to the back of the car, standing behind Alissa as she opened the trunk.

"Sorry," he said quickly as he watched her remove a few of the luggage from the trunk. One case in particular appeared to give her considerable trouble. He thought about going over to help, but stopped in his tracks when he saw how effortlessly she bent at the waist, the fabric of her dress stretching across her backside giving the young boy quite the view. "Oh man," he muttered to himself before fixing his body language once she had everything out of the trunk. He immediately grabbed the cases once she was ready and led the blonde into the house, closing and locking the door behind him.

Once they were inside the large house, Drew said, "The guest room is upstairs, across from mines." He led her up the flight of steps before walking down the carpeted path to a door that was adjacent from his own bedroom door. He snapped it open, revealing a plain room with a floral bed set and two windows. Near the back was a large love seat next to an open door that led to a decent sized bathroom. He sat the luggage on the floor such that Alissa could organize her things and glanced over at her as if he wanted to make sure that she didn't have anything else that needed to be taken care of before he went to go lock himself in his room.

"Um," he stammered. "My parents... they left some food in the fridge and a bit of money for us to pay for stuff. I mean... I don't know. I'm sure you've got your own money so... didn't see the point of that." He wasn't sure where he was going with this. "I'll probably just be in my room the whole time and order pizza when I'm hungry or something. I spend much of my time playing video games and watching Netflix so... I'll be out of your way and not too much trouble." He shrugged, backing away towards the door with his hands in his pocket. He leaned against the wall near the light switch and cleared his throat. "So Miss... I mean, Alissa. Alissa. Is there anything else you need for me to do?"

Rules & lemon with format

My Rules, Preferences, and Style!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this section, I know that not everybody will. Really this is just here so that anybody who wants to play with me knows roughly what to expect, as well as what I am expecting in return. First and foremost I shall start with my rules:

> I use thread or PM only, and usually prefer threads out of the two. I will not use anything else.
> Quality of writing is important to me; including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
> Generally I like posts to be 2-3 paragraphs as a minimum, ideally more on intro posts.
> Detailed descriptions of characters actions and appearance are highly important to me.
> Do not decide on my character’s actions, thoughts, speech or appearance without asking me.

As for my writing style, typically I write in past tense third person, and unless otherwise stated I would hope that you do the same. When was last time you read a book which was written in present tense? It just sounds strange… Other than that, on certain types of roleplay such as a GM / Player scenario I might be okay using first person, but still, past tense.

Within that, description is highly important to me. I can’t stress that enough. Actions, thoughts, feelings, speech and appearance need to be described. You don’t have to use pretty, flowey language so long as you can accurately portray the situation. With me, this is the main reason that some roleplays fizzle out.

And finally, we have…

fKlPSdQ.jpg

That’s right, Lemon Law! Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, not every rolepplay works out in a way that we both enjoy. So, within the first fifteen posts of the RP, if one or the other of us feels that things aren’t working out, for reasons such as (but not limited to) quality of writing, frequency of posts, lack of partner input then we can drop out without any drama. By this I simply mean that we can part ways amicably without feeling that the other is abandoning us.

“You don’t have to apologise Drew, I was only teasing” the older woman reassured as she straightened up out of the trunk. “You should know that about me, I have a terrible sense of humour”. She was half sure that she’d heard something from behind here while fishing for that last case, but Alissa couldn’t quite be certain of it. At any rate, there was no time to linger on thinking what Drew might have been saying, as he was already starting to lead her into the house. Playing the part of the dutiful guest, Alissa took her shoes off by the door, somewhat surprised that the door was locked behind them. She always left her own open while at home, until last thing in the evening anyway. Absently she noted that she was going to have to ask for a key at some point.

As she walked barefoot up the soft carpeted stairs, Alissa had to admit that this was far nicer than her own polished wood staircase. The damned thing might look good but it was always far too cold on her toes. Everything else in the house was more or less as the blonde remembered, though as they reached the room that she was going to be staying in she did seem to recall that it had been white before. Had the given it a new coat of paint? “Just opposite yours?” the blonde questioned, then with a little smirk added “I know which door to come knocking on if I have a bad dream then”.

When the youth started rambling about food and money, the blonde had the bite her bottom lip a little to stop herself from a giggle. She knew that Drew was just trying to make conversation, and she did appreciate it, but it was just a reminder of how little the two of them had in common that this was the only subject that came to mind for him. “Thanks, I think most of the time I’ll end up cooking for us, I enjoy doing it and if you’ll pardon the lack of modesty, I quite like the end result as well” she assured him. “Maybe I can teach you a couple of things before your parents get home so that you can surprise them”.

Then as Drew asked if there was anything else, the blonde considered for a moment before answering “Nothing else for now sweetie, thanks. Not unless you want to help me unpack anyway, but I can’t advise that… if you end up with the wrong case you might find yourself elbow deep in my unmentionables”. There was a brief lull in the conversation, and with nothing else to say, Alissa decided to address the elephant in the room.

“Just so you know Drew… I know you’re not a kid any more, you don’t need looking after constantly. I’m not going to get in your way around here or stick my nose in where it doesn’t belong”. With a smile she rested a hand on his shoulder and give a little squeeze “That being said, I’ve spent a lot of time with your parents, but not with you. It might be nice to get to know each other a little better, if you want to. Maybe if you’re up for it you can bring your laptop down later and we can watching something on Netflix while we eat? What’s that phrase I heard…. we can… Netflix N’ chill?”

"Whatever floats your boat," Drew said with a shrug when she mentioned that she would prefer to cook. He wasn't sure if he would specifically like anything that she did cook so having the money as a backup effectively worked for him. The mood was awkward around her since he hadn't held a true conversation with her which was why he was trying to create small talk. He was sure his parents had mentioned everything she needed to know, but Drew felt the need to reiterate it. His mind was still on her comment about coming over to his room if she had a bad dream. It was a joke, but the thought floated through his mind.

"Heh, I'm not the best cook," Drew chuckled, lifting his hands in defense. What that basically meant was he had no prior experience cooking outside of a microwave or maybe popping a frozen meal into the oven. His mother did a majority of the family cooking so it wasn't something he prioritized. Spending money on food was so much easier than actually making it, at least in Drew's opinion. "But I guess learning about it could be cool," he said with a shrug, glancing off for a moment.

The thought of being a gentleman registered in his mind. Alissa had stated she might need assistance with unpacking her things. He didn't necessarily have to go to his room at this moment and he still didn't know her as much as his parents did. Perhaps helping her with her things and organizing them in the room would be a nice time in getting to know each other. That and... taking a look at her unmentionables. Why would she bring unmentionables anyway? Unless she planned on having company herself. She couldn't possibly want him to see them, right?

"Sure, I'll help," he said after her comment, walking back into the center of the room, standing beside her as he reached for a luggage case and unzipped the outer portion of the bag.

He couldn't help but laugh at her comment. Netflix and Chill? He wondered where exactly she heard that from. The meaning of it certainly went beyond watching a streaming service and hanging out with a friend. Drew was slightly flustered in the face, glancing at her arm as her hand touched his shoulder. He smiled lightly and shook his head in disbelief before responding in affirmation. "Yeah sure... definitely. Um.. We can organize all of your clothes and stuff. I can show you how to work the shower and then we can watch Netflix. I'm cool with that."

"Oh don't worry about it, I'll start with something easy" she mentioned on the subject of cooking. "Maybe a pasta sauce? Most of those just involve chucking things into a pan in a certain order". No doubt if they did share any time together in the kitchen it would end up as her doing most of the work anyway, but the older woman didn't mind. She'd meant what she said about enjoying cooking, and had received plenty of compliments about how the dishes turned out. Before long though the conversation had moved to unpacking and the thoughts of food pushed to the back of her mind.

Alissa thought that she had seen a slight look of confusion on the young man's face when she had alluded to her unmentionables. Perhaps it was a slightly outdated phrase, as he didn't seem to have understood it. Well, no matter, she wasn't going to embarrass him by pointing out that it meant her underwear. Oh well there was nothing to be done about it at this point, she simply hoped that he hadn't mistaken the words for anything salacious. It was strange then at that point that he actually offered to help, her comment had been a joke and and she fully expected to be hanging up her own clothes. The only thing she could do was resolve to try and make sure that she got that case herself. It was at that point that Alissa realised that after packing in a hurry she couldn't actually remember which of the four contained them. It was going to be the luck of the draw then, anyway, it could be funny to see the reaction if he opened up a case of her panties and bras.

Taking the nearest case she tugged it up onto the bed and popped it open. Ah, so this one was her tops, jumpers and dresses. That meant one of the others was her trousers, another was more shirts and tops, and the last one was a mix of socks, bras and knickers. As she started to sort through them, Drew laughed at her netflix and chill comment. Looking up, the older woman could see that his cheeks had turned a little red. With a quizical smile of her own she asked "What? What's so funny? Am I not using that phrase right?" With a shrug she headed over to the nearby wardrobe and took out a small number of hangers, deciding that there was no big deal in getting a phrase that hadn't existed for most of her life wrong. "I'll let you choose what we watch anyway, and I choose what we eat, sound fair?" the blonde asked as she started to hang out some of the clothes she'd taken out of the case, mostly to fill the silence.

"Works for me," Drew said with a shrug. He figured he would enjoy observing her in the kitchen. The way Alissa made it seem, he would probably enjoy her meal. She appeared to be well versed around the kitchen, even more so than his own mother based on her demeanor. He relaxed for a moment as silence fell over the two of them. After zipping open the first suitcase, he was somewhat relieved that it only consisted of her shirts and tops. Drew quietly and carefully began removing the blouses out of the suitcases and onto the bed. He wasn't sure if Alissa planned on hanging them up or leaving them folded to be placed in a drawer, so he sat them delicately on the bed in an organized fashion. Once that suitcase was empty, he picked it up and scooped up the empty one she had been working on and placed it in the closet before heading back out.

The thought of getting a look at her 'unmentionables' ran through his mind once more as he felt his heart pounding in his chest. There were two suitcases left with one being significantly smaller than the other. He grabbed the smallest one out of curiosity and sat it on bed and reaching for the zipper. His attention diverted to her at the comment of him picking the movie and her cooking the dinner. The concept seemed fair enough. He wasn't sure exactly what kind of movie she would watch. She had to be at least 30 years older than him right? There was no way a teenage boy and an older woman would have equivalent interests in movies to watch. "I'll... think of something," he said uneasily, shaking his head. Maybe an action movie would be best? Hopefully she would stay awake, at least. If not, Drew would be satisfied leaving her to sleep and going upstairs to play his game console.

With his hands on the small luggage, he slowly unzipped it... hoping for what he wanted to see, but at the same time a bit nervous. Alissa didn't appear to be too bothered with him helping her out, nor did she appear to be bothered by him even having the opportunity to glanced at her panties. He knew exactly what she meant, but decided to play dumb just a little bit. He wouldn't make a huge scene about it. Drew would try his best to keep his calm like he had been there before with girls, even though it was probably obvious to Alissa that he had little experience with women. Sure, he had been blessed with a nice size package, but no one knew of that except him. Hell, he didn't even know what he was working with. All he knew was what he saw on his laptop late at night while his parents were sleep. With Alissa standing here, he could at least imagine what it would be like.

Opening her case... he hit the jackpot. A variety of types of underwear a woman could wear were on full display in this case. He lifted his hands for a moment as if to grab a hold of one of the pairs, but shortness of breath impeded his progress. His member was slightly rushed with a flow of blood, not erect by any means, but just enough to wake it up at his interest. Clearing his throat, he glanced over to Alissa and said, "Uh... hey, where would you like these?" He asked, hovering his hand around her underwear, not wanting to touch them while she was looking because.... was that disrespectful? A friendly smile curled on his lips, a small coat of sweat on his forehead following soon thereafter.

Unknowingly, Alissa had been thinking something very similar about the movie. She was well aware of the fact that they very likely had disparate tastes. She had simply assumed that they would end up watching something that appealed to Drew more than it did her. That would be a concern for later in any case, at the worst she might simply fall asleep while it was playing. Right now, there were clothes to hang up.

With the ones that the younger man unpacked, she was simply making snap decisions as to which she'd bother to hang. Anything longer such as a dress was hung up, and the older woman had brought maybe five or six of these. Most of them were fairly plain and tame, however there was one slightly more risqué item. Thinking back to the last time she'd worn the tight fitting and backless black number, Alissa smiled. It was probably safe to say that she shouldn't be wearing something like that in front of someone young and impressionable like Drew. She'd brought it just on the off chance that he might go out one night or stay with friends, and it could give her a chance to go out to a club somewhere. Without a word, she hung that up too, before looking up at the younger man.

Oh dear... while she'd been distracted in her own thoughts, he seemed to have found the case that contained all of her undergarments. Unable to stop a little smirk, the blonde looked up further to see his reaction. In truth, it was a little disappointing. He seemed to be thinking twice before reaching in to grab them, but didn't seem to be visibly flustered at all. Alissa chastised herself silently for the thought. Why had she wanted him to react? She was more than twice his age, the young man probably wouldn't think twice about her undergarments. Well, maybe he would. A lot of them were thongs, G-strings and cheekies. He might at least wonder why a woman of her age wore such skimpy under things. The answer was a simple one. Being rather filler figured when it came to her backside, VPL was a real problem for Alissa as she tended to fill out her clothes quite well.

When Drew asked about where to put them, the blonde broke into a slightly wider smile. There it was... she could see his brow getting a little shiny, was he sweating? And there had been a slight "Uh..." as well as she shy smile. Maybe the older woman hadn't entirely lost her charm after all. "Hmm, those?" she asked as if it were no big deal. In truth it wasn't. Normally she'd just stuff them in a drawer somewhere, but she couldn't resist the urge to tease a little. "I tend to organise them into matching sets" she lied. True, she always wore a matching set, but never went so far as to organise her drawer. "If you don't mind, can you sort them into matching bras and knickers then fold them up for the drawer?"

For a woman her age, Drew was wondering why Alissa had such... an erotic variety of underwear. He was pretty sure that his mother had just regular underwear, based on the laundry that she did. Perhaps she did a better job at hiding her delicates in that regard. Alissa appeared to wear things like this all the time which caused Drew to react in such a way that his forehead had a coat of sweat glistening in the natural lighting of the room and that thumping sound in his chest could be heard internally. He glanced over at her. She was smiling. That much was odd for Drew, but she didn't appear to be too bothered by him touching her underwear. He reached inside the case to grab at one of her g-string, only imagining how she would look in one of these. Was she wearing one now? Lewd thoughts fired back and forth in Drew's mind as she responded, a slight bulge obvious in his sweat. Fortunately, his member wasn't going horizontally outward.

"Sure, I-I can do that," he chuckled uneasily, but found interest in reaching over to her other case where her bras and knickers must have been. He opened the other one side-by-side with the case and sure enough there were matching colors and patterned bras and knickers to go with the undergarments. He began the process of folding them gently, taking his time to feel up the material of the fabric, his mind lost in thought of undergarments stretching their limits against her thick features. Lips moistening, he walked to and from the dresser to place them inside accordingly, taking perhaps too long at getting a feel for the material. These garments certainly were qualitative, that much was for sure. She had to have spent a pretty penny on acquiring such articles of clothing.

Once he was done, Drew didn't notice that his member was more than obvious in his sweats. He was fortunate that the material of his sweats and boxers kept his cock tame in protruding upward, but with it pressed between his thighs, his print was easy to be seen. Feeling the pinned up stress in his member, Drew glanced down and notice a minuscule but somewhat noticeable area on his pants. In between those thoughts, he figured he got a little too excited because his precum had dripped just a bit onto the fabric of his sweats. Cursing under his breath, he quickly sat on the edge of the bed after placing the suitcases near the big one, and rested his hands in his laps, waiting for Alissa to get done with hanging up her clothes. He figured if he could at least wait until he calmed down, his cock would return to its resting state.

Glancing over at her, he cleared his throat and said, "Well, I'm done with your... unmentionables." He said with a smile, showing no signs of leaving quite yet. He had to make sure he got himself under control. "You just about done with hanging up your shirts and dresses?" It was probably a little too obvious that he was trying to make small talk to pass the time. Anything to get his mind off those nasty thoughts he had about her. Wouldn't be too long before he could stand up right? Although there was that wet spot on his sweats. Hopefully it would dry up if he rubbed at it when she wasn't looking.

The stutter as the young man agreed to do as he’d been asked was cute, and almost enough to make Alissa feel a little guilty about what she’d asked him to do. After all, the only reason she’d asked was to tease him. That guilt didn’t last long however, as she guessed that he’d probably get a little kick of his own out of running his hands all over her underwear. Maybe the blonde was being a little vain in that respect, would a fifteen year old really actually enjoy getting his hands on her panties? Thinking back to when she was in her own youth, she guessed that he probably would. Most of the guys that she had known had been horn as hell around that age.

At any rate, he probably wouldn’t appreciate her watching him while he ‘worked’. So, the blonde went back to busying herself with the rest of the clothes, but of course occasionally stealing upward glances to see what the young man was doing. It was pretty evident that Drew was taking his time and going slowly, and at times it even seemed as though he was just running his fingers over the material for the sake of feeling it. A little curiosity never hurt anybody, so Alissa simply let him do what he wanted. This was probably the first time that he’d ever touched women’s underwear, not counting his mother’s if Drew occasionally helped out with the laundry of course.

Several quiet minutes passed as the young man seemed thoroughly engrossed in what he was doing, with Alissa making good progress with the rest of her cases. Another glance upward caused the blonde to almost freeze, however she quickly recovered and looked down again. Subtly, while folding a shirt, she stole another small glance upwards to make sure she had seen right… and she had. Standing out a little from the fabric of the young man’s sweatpants was a tiny wet patch, which seemed to line up with the outline of something long and firm underneath. Needless to say, she did not think it was a phone in his pocket.

Alissa had to wonder, was it just the fact that he was touching a woman’s panties for the first time, or had Drew’s imagination been filling in what the older woman might look like while wearing such things? There was no way that she could ask of course. Luckily, Drew himself broke the silence by sitting down and asking if his guest was almost finished. Sure enough, she was. “Yup, last blouse sweetheart” she agreed, folding it and setting it in the dresser, a little disappointed to see that when she turned back, the youth had covered himself up.

As Drew sat with his hands rather pointedly in his lap, somehow Alissa managed to keep a straight face. Straight away she decided that she was not going to try to point it out, or draw attention to the young man’s erection. After all, this was her fault. Teasing was one thing, but it would be cruel to embarrass the lad by letting him know that his babysitter had seen what had happened. Instead, she decided to reward him by sitting down on the bed next to him, one arm around his shoulders. “Thanks Honey” she said warmly, giving him a little squeeze. “That would have taken a lot longer on my own” she lied. Not quite sure why she did it, the blonde leaned in and gave Drew a quick and very light kiss on the cheek.

Quickly moving on with a little colour now in her own cheeks, the older woman asked “So, have you got any plans for the rest of today, or just relaxing?”

Drew's brown eyes watched her closely as Alissa made her way over to the edge of the bed beside him. He kept his hands balled in a fist inside his lap as he looked over at her. This time, he wasn't as flustered as before when she wrapped her arm around his shoulder, despite feeling her plump breast against him yet again. "You're welcome," he said with a grin, allowing her to lean in and give him a peck against the cheek. The closeness didn't do any help in trying to calm him down, but he controlled his breathing when she asked her question about what he had planned for the rest of the day.

He couldn't help but notice the color in her cheeks and wondered why they had flushed. Did he make some sort of impression on her. He calmly removed his hands from his pants. The print was still a little noticeable but not as much as it was before. It honestly looked as normal as it possibly could. The wet patch was a bit more faint, but still slightly noticeable. Biting the bullet, Drew stood up and faced her to answer her question. "Yeah... I was thinking about doing a little bit of exercise. That's pretty much it though. Maybe play the game before we 'Netflix and Chill'." He chuckled again at her comment about it. Maybe she didn't know what that truly meant.

He wasn't sure if Alissa worked out. Drew had gotten into a consistent habit of working out over the summer and made an effort to keep himself healthy. Plus, he actually wanted to run track for his school, so keeping himself in shape was vital for that, particularly in running. He bit down on his lip and shrugged a little. "Did you want to join me? Or would you prefer to go ahead and start on cooking?" She didn't necessarily have to join him because he was simply going to work out in the living room. But, he wasn't going to be against the idea of checking her out in her work out apparel. That would, however, mean he would have to keep his hormones under wraps.

Again, the young man seemed to find the phrase Netflix and chill amusing. Alissa resolved to google it when she got a moment alone, as she was sure that this was some sort of inside joke that she was missing out on. When drew stood up, it seemed as though that chance might come sooner rather than later. He was going to work out? Well that was no surprise really, it was probably one of the reasons that he looked a few years older than he did. That thought once again prompted the older woman to take a quick glance up and down his body. It took a fairly large amount of effort, but the blonde did manage to keep her eyes on Drew’s face after she belatedly remembered why she’d been avoiding such looks. She was insistent on following her plan to not make a big deal of his erection.

The invitation to join him however was rather unexpected, pleasantly so. Had he been a little older then Drew might have realised that a physique like Alissa’s was no accident. True, genetics had dealt her a strong hand when it came to her bust and wide hips, but there was no small amount of hard work put into looking this way either. With a woman who enjoyed her food as much as the blonde did, without exercise she’d have a tummy to match her other larger assets as well. That was not even to mention the fact that her ass was looking damn good for her age.

“That sounds great” she responded honestly “I’d love to join you”. Doing something that the pair of them actually had in common was almost more than Alissa could have hoped for. “What kind of workouts do you normally go for? I’m not much of a press up or jumping jacks girl myself… hell, I can’t remember the last time I did any jumping jacks”. The reason for that, was of course her chest. When it came to jumping, it had a tendency to bounce far too much for her liking. “In any event, I’ll need to get changed” she pointed out “Dresses are not good for moving about too much in. Do you want to get set up downstairs while I slip something more appropriate on?”

Was Drew seriously expecting her to join? Well, it wasn't in his plans. He always worked out on this day, at this time... so it was a habit for him. Having a partner? Well, that would certainly motivate him. But having a partner that looked like Alissa? Who knew what that could do for his psyche. "Great," he said in response to her, slipping his hands into his pockets. "I don't do anything too fancy. I'm not using free weights today so I was thinking maybe some push ups, sit ups, planks, you know... stuff like that." He offered a shrug. Ordinarily he would be a bit nervous in talking to Alissa, but with exercises, he was way more confident and his tone reflected as such. He chuckled at her comment about jumping jacks as he could only imagine why she hadn't done jumping jacks in quite some time. It was obvious to Drew, but he decided to tease just a bit. Couldn't hurt, right?

"Whaaat? Don't tell me you're afraid of a little cardio?" he grinned at her, nudging her on the shoulder as he sat. Was that an invitation for them to do some jumping jacks? Drew threw it out there, somewhat hoping she would accept it, but if not, he'd admire her body another way. Alissa truly was a great looking woman to him, despite her being way older than he was. "Cool. I'll move some of the furniture out of the way in the living room to set us up." He backed away from the door, heart pumping just a bit already at the thought of working out with his sitter. It was great way to break the ice in his eyes. "See you in a few minutes." Drew headed downstairs and began shuffling some of the furniture around, providing a wider space for he and his partner to workout.

He thought back, momentarily, trying to remember if he saw what exactly Alissa had in her clothing cases to work out in. He wasn't sure if she had planned on working out when she agreed to babysit him, but Drew could only imagine how she looked in her workout apparel. Those big breasts... wide hips... plump ass... The thought of how her clothes fit to her body excited Drew, causing him to smile to himself as he moved the final piece of furniture against the back wall. He flipped the switch and turned the ceiling fan on in the massive living room before standing in the center of the room on the carpet and stretching his arms. Brown eyes darted over to the steps once he heard Alissa making her way down.

“I do cardio just fine” the older woman responded with an arched eyebrow, giving the youth a small push as if to retaliate to his comment. “I have a cross trainer at home, I use that for cardio, and occasionally I go running”. Looking outside, the blonde noticed that the light was already just starting to fade. “Though I guess now that’s summer’s nearly over, that’ll be stopping soon”. Standing up, she nodded at the suggestion for Drew to go get set up and for her to meet him downstairs. With that, she closed the door.

As soon as she was alone, Alissa took her phone out and fired up her internet app. There was no surprise in the fact that the first thing she checked was the result for Netflix and chill on Google. “No, that’s kind be right” she chuckled as she read the first, pressing the back button and trying a different page. When this one said the same thing, her cheeks started to feel quite warm as she remembered what she had offered to do with Drew. A third website was the final nail in the coffin, with the older woman’s cheeks having turned rather pink indeed as she knew exactly what the younger man had been laughing at. And after she had been so considerate by not pointing out his erection? Well, no more. If Drew thought it was fair to laugh at Alissa, then it was about time that she could have some fun of her own.

With that in mind, she stripped herself bare and changed into her workout clothes. There were only two sets she had brought with her, and she was forced to admit that it was the tighter fitting of the two she had chosen today. Firstly, a high-impact sports bra which happened to be high-impact both in what it could stand up to, as well as what it showed off. Over that she wore a blue tank-top style vest, however it stopped just slightly above her navel to show a small portion of her slightly toned tummy. Navy sweatpants followed, with white stripes running down the outside of the legs. There weren’t as tight as the top, but they still did more than hint at the shape of the blonde’s legs and backside underneath. Under those, the older woman had changed to one of her few pairs of panties that had a full back to them. This part had been to tease Drew, as when she bent over, the lines of the material would be visible through her pants.

Feeling rather pleased with herself, the blonde walked to the door… but paused with her hand on the handle. What was she doing, really? Drew was fifteen. Why was she showing off her body this way just to get a reaction? Considering changing, the blonde remembered the way he’d laughed at her mistake. That made her decision a lot easier. Moments later, Alissa walked into the living room to see that it had been cleared. “Righty then…” she mused “Stretching first?”

It seemed to take hours for Alissa to come down from the guest room to begin her workout with Drew. He hadn't anticipated doing anything extremely difficult, wanting to only do a few exercises before showering and then 'Netflix and Chilling' with Alissa. The thought of that actually happening tickled him as he finished stretching his arms. Alissa was an attractive older woman, but she was still an older woman. She had no idea what thoughts came to Drew's mind when she mentioned that and he had to admit that they were certainly lewd thoughts. In fact, just the idea of anything happening between the two was enough to get him slightly hardened in his sweatpants, but no where near as noticeable as before. By now, that patch from earlier had disappeared... hopefully to not be formed again. This was going to be a quick, painless exercise.

But then Alissa came downstairs a few moments later, dressed as if she wanted to mess with Drew's emotions. He bit down on his tongue to control his hormones, but couldn't help glossing his eyes over her appearance. That tight top and those sweatpants left little to the imagination for Drew. He knew he had to play it cool, however. He didn't want her knowing that he was checking her out on occasion earlier. That.... and he had to take her seriously while they were working out. Drew did feel a bit bad for laughing at her, but what fifteen year old boy wouldn't chuckle at her usage of modern day slang, right?

"Stretching?" Drew said, halfway confused. He had already stretched a bit earlier. "Um... sure yeah. I'm all loosened up but I guess I can stretch you out. Wait... I-I mean... I can watch you stretch. Yeah." Damn it. He didn't mean to make it sound like a true sexual innuendo but it came out as such. He cleared his throat, a small coat of sweat forming on his forehead as his heart pounded. How big of a dumbass was he!? "What did you want to do first?" he asked, placing the ball in her court. "Stretching arms or legs?"

“Yup, stretching” the blonde confirmed, a little surprised in turn that Drew seemed confused by the notion. Did he not normally stretch before her worked out? Well, Alissa planned to change that before she left here, if nothing else she could at least try to prevent him from injuring himself in that way. “Us older folk need to do that so we don’t end up pulling something or throwing out backs out”. The older woman then had to bite her lip as the youngster offered to stretch her out, to prevent herself from laughing once again. She had no doubts about what kind of stretching had been in Drew’s mind to cause that slip of the tongue.

When he followed up with asking if he should watch instead, there was no way for the older woman to contain her amusement. “No, no” she laughed, expecting the young man to turn tomato red in mere moments at the going rate. “You’re going to be joining in” she instructed, making her way towards the space that Drew had cleared in the middle of the room. Answering his question “I don’t really plan it by body-part, I just go for whatever I feel like at the time”.

Starting, the blonde put her feet together and her legs completely straight, bending at the waist and reaching down to touch her toes. She managed it easily enough, holding the pose for several long seconds before straightening up and seeing Drew still behind her. “C’mon” she prompted, “I’ve got all day, and I don’t plan on working out till I see you warmed up properly”.

Back
Top Bottom