Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ME ME! CLICK ME! ....uh...wait...actually uhm....crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hettir

Moon
Hello, some introductions!

I'm Hettir. I'm 24 and I've been looking for an rp partner for a long time.

Rps can range from sexual to nonsexual depending on the preference of my partner.

I have used three main forms of rp.
1.Yim: Hettirrekr
2.Pm
3:Email: Hettirrekr@yahoo.com

You can contact me at any time and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

-----

Pairing rules. Right now I'm only interested in MxF pairings. I will double as needed for genders for side characters but I prefer to play as a male main lead.

Kinks. I will roll with just about anything my partner is interested in. Anything involving Scat or Vomiting I will not do.

Now as you probably noticed I'm about average in terms of grammar and English in general. So I'm not picky about how you write aslong as I am able to read what you write and arnt using text speak in IC I wont ever correct or pick at your grammar or spelling.

Post Length. I'm not particular about this either. I will do my best to always give atleast a paragraph or return what I'm given. Aslong as you arnt giving one liners every post I will not say anything to you about post length.

Plot development. I would like a story driven rp but the pre determined plot can run dry quickly at times. So I'm more then welcome to open up OOC chats and bounce ideas off of one another. If you want something specific to happen tell me and I'll be more then happy to accommodate as best I can.

----------------

Pairings and Plots. These actually need development and I only have a handful.

Feel free to suggest anything to me if you do not find something you like on this list. I'm always open to listen.

What I play

Star Wars:
Jedi(Any race)xMandalorian
PiratexSlave(any race)
InquisitorxCaptured Rebel or Jedi

The Mando'ade and the Jedi.
YC survived Order 66 and has been on the run for a long time. During an skirmish with Inquisitors it seemed like your fate was sealed. Then Mandalorians appeared and saved you from imperial capture. Finding no honor in killing a wounded woman they take you back to their compound and nurse you back to health. Your saviors quickly turn into Tormentors as you are used to battle young Mandalorians as the pet and jedi trophy of the Leader. With every loss you are passed around the warriors circle. You can find a way to earn the favor of the leader to find a place here, Accept your fate, or make an escape.

Nar Shadaa Sex Trade.
You have lived your life as the plaything of a Hutt all your life. One day a no name pirate flies into hutt space and buys you up and takes you away. Using your body and acquired skills in your service as your time in the Hutts den. As time passes you find yourself living less like a slave and more like a member of the growing crew. All that shatters when the Hutt decides to come after you.

You will talk.
Your character was captured during an imperial raid. You are turned over to an Imperial inquisitor where you are interrogated for information in horrible ways.

World of Warcraft:
Draenei x Orc
Human MercenaryxYC(Any race)

Ring of Blood:
In order to save your fellow Draenei you and others offer yourselves as tribute to the nearby raiding Warsong Clan to keep the Iron Horde Orcs from attacking and killing everyone you know. You and your sisters are thrown into stables and treated like livestock raped constantly and then thrown into the ring to be beaten near death by any Orc who wishes to fight. You watch as all your other sisters die or give up to the torment and find yourself to be last one alive surrounded by hungry orcs. What will you do to survive?

DC

Red Hood x Harley Quinn
Red Hood x Batgirl(barbara Gordon)
Red Hood x Supergirl
Red Hood x Donna Troy
Red hood x Starfire

End of the Clowns
This will take a more Arkham city type setting, the joker will have just died and the Red Hood goes after Harley to put an end permanently to the Clowns. He will kidnap Harley from Arkham City and proceeds to torture her sexually and devolping a strange love hate relationship.

Come back to the Family
After the Night of Owls event Barbara Gordon goes after Jason Todd to bring him back to Gotham and try to get him to rejoin with her and the others of the batfamily.

For Old Times
Jason Todd reaches out to Donna Troy and the two start a romantic relationship. He attempts to convince her to leave the titans and join his own team.

Original Ideas:

Human knightx Elven Warrior.
(set in a medival setting)
Two young teenagers meet in a forest and bonded rather quickly, spending every moment they could with one another. As they grow into young adults they soon find themselves in love. MC vows to marry the young woman after he has earned enough to provide a proper life and earn his place with her people. He departs from the forest and isnt seen again. War breaks out between the Elves and Human races and on the battlefield the young elven maiden meets a general who turns out to be her lost love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom