Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mix and Match Our Ideas (YIM/AIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mzlinzee

Hi, everyone! My name's Lindsay, and I'm on the lookout for new friends/partners for plays. I'm making a list since that seems to be the style here, but let's talk about your ideas, too. If you have something you want to play out, I'd love to hear about it! Otherwise, I was thinking if you picked one of the pairs, one of the settings, and one of the kinks, we would have the basis to put together an idea together. Of course, we can do it however works best for you, too.

When you want to talk ideas, you can PM me here, but I use AIM and YIM more. You're totally fine to message me on AIM or YIM at mzlinzee - I have the same name on both, obviously!

Pairings (You/Me if there's a slash):
--Teacher (or professor, coach, principal, etc.)/Student
--Coach or Teacher/Single Mom
--Athlete/Fan (or fan's girlfriend/wife, if you like that sort of thing)
--Longer-term employee or community member/The New Girl
--Stalker/Victim
--Ex-boyfriend/Ex-girlfriend (ex-spouses if you want to raise the stakes)
--Friend/Friend's Sister
--New Friend or Date/Girl with a "Reputation"
--Online dates (Match dates, Tinder matches, etc.)
--Co-workers or other rivals
--Good Friends (perhaps since we were kids, or more recently)

Basic Settings:
--Workplace: I don't want to be your secretary, but we could pick an office, a retail setting, something like that... and see how our tensions work together
--Travel: We're on a tour of somewhere together, a cruise, a resort... something fun, at least. This might be best for a short to medium length play.
--School/College: Better if I'm a longer distance away from home, but it's not a requirement (if I'm being a student). I'm a teacher, too, so school settings could be between two teachers or with a parent, too.
--Small worlds: A smaller town, college, etc. There won't be a lot of secrets either of us could hide too well!
--A New Home: I've moved to your area for a new job or to get away from a bad situation at my old hometown, and now I'm where you are. Be my tour guide, my mentor at work, or whatever else.
--Online/Offline: Most relationships these days are tied to social media, dating sites, phones and texting, so on... so let's mix and match how our play goes!

Personal Kinks/Story Preferences:
I don't want to do all of these at once, but if you see one or two you like, then let's see what we can do with them.
--Risky Behaviors (Alcohol/Drugs, Unprotected/Pregnancy risks, etc.)
--Ageplay (within reason - no kids, obviously!)
--Lack of control/blackmail situations
--Non-consent (can tie to blackmail, but doesn't have to!)
--Teasing/Humiliation (Lightly, not entirely mean spirited)
--Easy/Slutty Characters or Good Girls Going Bad
--Multiple partners (at once or separately, just tack an "s" on most of the roles above!)
--Interracial Plays (I'm white, but my partner doesn't have to be!)
--Rocky Relationships (love/hate dynamic, or things are starting to fall apart and we go through that part of it)

Hard No's:
--Family members
--Death/blood play
--Bathroom play
--Gods/demons/etc.
--Non-humans or children (you can have a pet dog or one of us can have a kid, but they're not involved in anything sexual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom