Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M lf F] Harry Potter / Flower Power / Obsession Based Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Sparrow

Welcome to my request thread!

Have a seat, grab a cookie and pour yourself a cup of tea.

This is a search for a roleplayer who is willing to deliver long and literate postings. Furthermore I am very much looking for someone who is willing to contribute more than just text. I want you to be creative, come up with things, help us shape the plot and have ideas on your own – I want this to be an effort from both sides. I have somewhat high standards when it comes to posts, I want them to be long, juicy and exciting, so please be able to write a little more than the usual three paragraphs.

If you should write me a one-liner saying ”hey letz do this” I won't even reply. Tell me about your expectations and wishes, what you have in mind and any potential storyline ideas. Ideally you will also write me a few lines concerning your kinks and your writing style. Example postings are also more than welcome, but they are by absolutely no means required.

Smut will be involved, but story will be the focal point of this Roleplay, and I am not willing to create everything on my own. Mutual & shared creativity is what I want for this. Concerning all of this, this will be a long-term scenario. I might however be convinced into doing a single short one-shot-scenario, in order to test the waters if you want, but only if you would indeed be serious about continuing this if everything works out.

Boring general stuff:

- As much as I'd like to, I am not able to guarantee a completely steady schedule when it comes to roleplaying. I'm working two jobs and I'm finishing college in the meantime, so I might from time to time vanish for a few days. Generally I will be online multiple evenings per week, though. You will most of the times definitely get responses in at least a 1- to 2-day-rhythm.
- If I'm online, I will generally like to play. It not, I'll let you know in a polite way.
- Please be nice. There is no need for a lot of banter, but a little friendly chit-chat on the side does not hurt.
- I would prefer a female player
- I play via PM and E-Mail. No threads. Sorry. Don't like it.
- I'd be available to brainstorm via IM from time to time, but I will not play there.
- Post lengths varies between 5-8 paragraphs
- AGAIN: Please don't write me a PM that just says "I'm up for it". Tell me a bit about your expectations, what you have in mind and what you would like to happen. I won’t reply to one-liner replies. Sorry.

Sorry for the very boring look of this thread, I didn't have any time to build some nice visuals yet. I will work on this thread later on, but for now you will have to focus on the content. Sorry. ;)

What I like

For a more detailed list of kinks I have an F-List I'd be willing to share later on. I do not think it is that necessary for now, but if you should be interested in it after you have applied for one of the plot, I'd be more than happy to share it. For now I will simply give you a very brief overview of the things that I enjoy.

- [/size]Intelligent partners
- Slow burn
- Drama
- Witty dialogue
- Teasing & flirting
- Differences (social, age, class)
- Oral sex
- Vaginal/oral sex
- Rough elements (light face slapping, hair-pulling, spanking)
- Romance

There is much more, but as I already said, I'd prefer to talk to you about that privately.

Plot Ideas

4siGjrP.gif

My Obsession
Setting: Modern Day
Themes: Obsession, Mental Illness, Adultery, Danger, hate/love relationships
Sexual Themes: Basically everything we can decide on, but I believe we could easily explore some darker themes in that one.

My character is the CEO of one of the hottest advertising agencies in the country, perhaps even in the whole world. He is self-confident, good-looking, in his thirties and generally has a very good relationship with his employees. Your character is one of the interns. She is capable, smart, young, though a bit timid and shy from what one could tell from the outside. She is part of the inner circle, which is kind of like the most important think tank of the company, but they never had any meaningful conversations let alone special moments so far. He simply does not pay too much attention to her.

During the team's annual Christmas party the two of them consume too much alcohol, and after the rest of the party has left, they bump into each other and – both being completely drunk – have sex. A quick messy, one night stand, and although he curses himself for having slept with one of his employees he puts her in a cab and doesn't think too much of it. It was a small misstep, nothing more, nothing serious.

Little does my character know that his intern has a long developed obsession that revolves around him. She is absolutely convinced that the two of them are meant for each other, and the one night stand was the last piece of evidence she needed. Obviously her boss is just as crazily in love with her as she is with him. So she starts acting on her desires, and this is where it becomes creepy, unnerving and – of course – sensual.

Lots of ideas for that one. Please only apply if you are willing to play a somewhat damaged and deranged character in a very dark and twisted romance. I expect lots of input on your behalf as well, but I have many, many plot points already planned out.

5TPd1hq.gif

Flowers, Suits & Cons
Setting: Summer of Love/60s/70s
Themes: Adultery, Social Classes, Flower Power, Hippie Movement
Sexual Themes: Basically everything we can decide on.

This is actually something I have been craving for a very long time, but the first two tries fell apart for time reasons. I figured I want to give this another shot, but I will warn you it will require some investment on your behalf.

I want to play this storyline which is set during the Summer of Love. My character is married businessman in his late 30s or early 40s, who, somewhere in the past, met your character – a typical flower child in her early or mid twenties, who is into music, drugs, braided hair and basically any other hippie stereotype you can think of. Despite the huge differences concerning their age and social status, the two of them are immediately engulfed in their passion for each other, starting out an affair which leaves them both yearning for more, while my character tries to hold up the charade that is his family life on the side. Additionally the two of them also discovered that they are both con men, and so the two of them start ripping people off, funding their affair this way while he plots his exit from his marriage, something your character is yearning for very, very much.

I feel there is so much that we can do in this setting, which would be tremendous fun, and if you are interested in that I'd love to tell you about it. Some things and themes that float around in my head are Drug Use, Romance, Traveling, Secrecy, Quick Sessions of Lust in shady motels and so much more. I really have lots of ideas I do not want to share right now, but if you have some interest and need convincing, please write me!

I also have characters in mind and could provide pictures for both, though I am course completely open to your input. I won't make you play something you won't like. Please feel free to contact me with some of your ideas for this, I feel this idea would greatly benefit from some brainstorming.

H47eMBV.gif

Priori Incantatem
Setting: Harry Potter franchise, probably Hogwarts
Themes: Up to discussion
Sexual Themes: Up to discussion

I'm already adding this, although I have no plot fleshed out for this. I'm dying to do something Harry Potter-based, and I'd love to do so with original characters. If you should be interested, simply contact me - I'm willing to accept simple & short applications for this, as long as you are willing to brainstorm. I have a few loose scenarios in mind I'd be willing to share, so I could provide something to start with at least.

Not Interested?

Fuck.

Interested?

Than drop me a line via PM. I won't bite and I'm sure we will be able to work out something nice. I am always willing to incorporate your input as well, of course, which is why I tried not to write too much. Please understand this is a mere foundation for the things to come. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I look forward to hear from you. Please use the title of this thread as a subject for your PM so I know you have read the thread. :)

RE: [M lf F] Flower Power & Game of Thrones - Odd Mix, I know.

Bump.

Bump.

And another one.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump!

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

RE: [M lf F] Harry Potter / Flower Power / Game of Thrones

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.