Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Physical Attributes

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
What is your best physical attribute? Tell us what you like most about it.

This can be related to your appearance, a body part, or some sort of physical value like strength, stamina, or energy. This is not by any means the "best" part of you but just taking some personal pride in your own body.

I don't pride myself much on my physical anything because I have very low self-esteem, however the one thing I've always had pride in is my lips. This partially because I have the same lips as my grandmother and they are quite beautiful. My lips are shaped (in my opinion) just right and have a bit of a pout to them at all times, which makes them seem very full. I can wear pretty much any color of lipstick and it doesn't look bad so they're very versatile in that aspect, and their natural color is decent enough looking.

I'm fond of them, at least.

Wow! Responses! I'm genuinely surprised and pleased! ^.^

My best attribute are my eyes. I've got some big brown ones, very commanding and mesmerizing, yet sensitive as well. Love looking at my own eyes in the mirror and I always get complimented on them.

I like my eyes, despite having been teased about them when I was younger. I'm Asian, and I think they're a defining part of me, and they're part of what makes me beautiful. When I smile or laugh, they go in this crescent moon type shape. It's known as an 'eye smile' in a lot of Asian cultures. I also like how short I am. I'm almost 5'2". :)

Sugo said:
Can I pick for other people?

What Aria's smile does to her cheeks.

Lol, no. There's a thread for that called Post your face, where you can go and compliment others on their physical appearance. I'm asking for the bare minimum and it can even be something silly and simple like how you skip instead of walking or your ability to lift a corndog. Say something nice about your physical body, people! Anything! You can do it! XD

Another one for me, I love my hands. Even being somewhat chubby, my fingers stay long and slender. I love to grow my nails out and do different poses or watch myself touch and hold things. It's actually a little weird how much I am preoccupied and fond of my hands. X3

Back
Top Bottom