Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

_:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_ (comments welcome (●´□`)♡ )

Aya-hime

Moon
Oh gawd, I think I have to keep one of these because I'm such a forgetful person!

Anyway, hi hello! ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ I'm Aya! There's nothing massively impressive about me, I'm an extroverted introvert though so that's something maybe? People are cool, just not too much people.

I work a normal desk job! It's a full day thing too, which kinda explains why my replies are so slow sometimes. Other times, it's because I just straight up forgot (and for that I am so so sorry ;;;;; ) I don't mean to, honestly! Sometimes life just gets too busy for me and I get scatterbrained haha... ha... ;;;;

That being said, one particular thing to note is that I'm not going to be able to reply from the dates of 5th of October to the 13th of October as I will be going on a holiday overseas! So replies will be slow during this time if non-existent all together (I hate typing on my phone ;;;; ) I will definitely try to reply though but I can't make any guarantees and I certainly wouldn't want to keep you waiting ;;;;;; if that's no good for you, tell me right away so I know ;w; I wouldn't want you to keep holding out for something that may or may not happen, that's why >3<;

In other news, I have so many wonderful rps going on! ;w; people who read my thread are godsends and people who are interested in doing stuff I'm absolutely craving are even better! ;w; Although I haven't minded the people that have approached me to do something else either - the few I have going on are actually a lot of fun so that's something ε=(。♡ˇд ˇ♡。)The thing I do constantly worry about though is having too much on my plate? I'm one of those kinds of people that tends to get demotivated when there's a lot of things to do but I'm trying really hard to not do that with my rp! (Forgetting things is completely different okay XD)

What else is there...! Ah! Is there anyone watching the Worlds (for League of Legends)? It's so great and I'm having palpitations watching ;w;w; and strangely enough, the times match up well for me to watch it while I'm at work so I keep it on in the background (although I usually end up watching...)

Anyway, I think that's enough for today! ;w; As usual, my kingdom for a Voltron rp (I'm really surprised that no one here is into it? Or maybe that's just me?); you all are wonderful! (♡´౪`♡)

σ(≧ε≦o) I'm back from my trip! It took a little longer than normal for me to get back mainly because I'm sick - I'm still sick now ;w;w; but I will definitely get on those replies as soon as possible! I'm excited to get back into the swing of things so hopefully it won't take me too long (although I really suspect I'll get back into my complete routine come Monday...)

My trip was great! It was super cold but it was super fun! I did so much walking my feet still hurt QwQ I took photos, I bought souvenirs! It was a great experience - so great in fact that I'm really considering moving to that place just so I can stay there forever ;;;;

I'm sorry, this was super short >_< I don't have a lot to say right now (my cold is beating me up rn omgggg ;;; ) but I will try to get all the replies done soon! QwQ

I-I'm crying ;;;;;; I feel like this is the first time in a long time that I've actually had time to do something for myself aaahh~ to all my rp partners, I'm terribly sorry for the late replies ;-; (to be fair I'm still in the middle of writing the others orz) I didn't mean to be absent for so long but we've had so many incidents at work - people suddenly resigning and people being hospitalized... isn't something you're ready for in an office as small as mine so...

On top of that, I feel like I haven't had a good night's rest in five years. Maybe it's just the bed I'm currently sleeping in? ...Aah, there's so much stuff I need to do ;;;; I promised myself I'd put a report up of an event I attended as well... I-I'm slacking orz

A-anyway I-I'll try be more active but due to my limited time, I can only really accept rp requests that involve the fandoms I'm looking for... I'm sorry, as much as I would love to entertain any and all requests that come my way, I have to put what I want first ;;;;; aahh I feel so bad for saying it but I can't help it hahha ;;;;;;; please bear with me hahaa

Back
Top Bottom