Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CC: Epi's Request Thread F/M, F/F, M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmartian

Hopeless Romantic
Here's the nitty-gritty: I'm a full time student with a butt load of homework two part-time jobs. I roleplay in order to relax, so don't stress me out. I write third person multi-para (minimum 3 paras). I will try to reply at least once or twice a week.

In any of these plots I am willing to play either X or Y. F/M, F/F, M/M is a-okay! I also take suggestions for any changes to plot. Any plot holds the possibility for smut, but that is not the main focus. I prefer roleplaying over PMs only.

Scenario 1.

Break-ups hurt, but they're a part of life and eventually you get over them. Until your ex steals one of your songs and gets famous overnight... College sweethearts X and Y break up shortly after graduating. Both have aspirations to break out into the music scene, but only one of them actually ends up leaving town in order to pursue their dreams. Occasionally word gets back that Y is touring the music festival circuit, but it's nothing to bat an eye at. One day X turns on the radio and hears Y's newest song -- a song that the both of them co-wrote when they were still dating. Not long after X receives a phone call - and a dinner invitation! - from Y. Y is going to be in town promoting their single and wants to catch up for old time’s sake.

--
Scenario 2.

X and Y have known each other most of their lives, being the only children living in the woods. X lives with and works for her grandmother and is best known for her red hood. Y is the “Big Bad Wolf,” a troublemaker from birth, who enjoys tagging along with X and pulling on her pigtails. The two are unlikely friends and care dearly for each other. As X’s eighteenth birthday arrives she admits that she would like to venture out of the little woods and seek her fortune. And Y wants to tag along.

--
Scenario 3.

X is a young witch in training who has recently inherited not only her grandmother’s spell book, but her familiar as well. After a spell gone wrong X accidentally turns her familiar from a cat into a human! Unimpressed with X’s clumsy handling of magic, Y steals her spell book and makes off into the night. The chase is on as X tries to catch up to Y, getting into all kinds of trouble along the way. Will Y relent and give up X’s rightful inheritance? And is it possible that Y might even grow fond of X?

--
Scenario 4.

X is a young woman living on her own for the first time in a killer apartment. The rent is ridiculously cheap and the apartment is located in walking distance of everything. Come moving day X finally learns the catch to her awesome new apartment: she has a roommate – a ghost, to be specific. Y is just as surprised that X can see them, and quickly jumps on the opportunity for companionship. Can these two make it work as roommates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom