Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fat Booty Femboys Needed! (MxM Gay Ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

optiplex

Star
Hello there, I would first like to point out that all characters involved in these ideas must be at least 18 years of age. Along with that, I vastly prefer furries or anime/hentai characters over regular humans. With that being said, let's get into this.

Daddy's Dirty Sissy: I'm a man in his early 40's, I have my own house, a decent job, and am financially stable. In fact, since I have no wife or children I have a decent amount of money to spend. One day, on a kink website, I start talking to a gorgeous, 20 year old femboy with a thick round ass. After talking for about a month, we decide to meet in person, where I take you out to dinner, and you come back with me, dress up in slutty clothes and play out my kinky desires.

Femboy Harem: I move to a new town to start going to college. While there I meet various femboys with plump rear ends in bars, clubs, classes, etc. Of course, sexy fun times soon occurs. I'm not expecting everyone to play five different characters at once, more like having a few separate mini role plays for each one.

Club Idea: So this one is a little weird, but I was thinking that I could be at a club and I watch you as you dance. I have my eyes glued to your ass which is only covered by a tiny skirt and panties. I decide to go up and grind on you, and you seem to enjoy it, however I take it further, pulling out my cock and discreetly sliding it into your ass. Of course you're surprised, but you let it continue, and I fuck your round ass without anyone noticing.

Pet/Slave: I go to an exotic "pet" store and buy myself a femboy pleasure slave, pretty straight forward.

Exotic Prince Idea: I'd like you to play an effeminate prince of an exotic fantasy land. He takes potions to make his butt nice and big, and shamelessly wears tight fitting clothing in front of the guards to tease them. Once a week, he takes a lucky guard to his chambers for some "stress relief" sessions.

Incest Idea: Whether it's brothers, cousins, or father/son, someone is going to hook up with their naughty femboy relative.

Demon Idea: One of us is an incubus who is accidentally summoned. Annoyed that we were woken from our slumber for no good reason, we decide to fuck our summoner senseless until we're satisfied, returning to the underworld from which we came.

Erotic Photo Shoot Idea: I'm a photographer working for a fetish site. I've been tasked with taking pictures of you wearing a slutty outfit and doing naughty things. However, mutual attraction and the sexually heightened atmosphere kicks in, and soon we're fucking.

Naughty College Student Idea: It's pretty straight forward, the slutty, sissy male does some naughty things with the professor so he can get the straight A's he wants.

If these seem like things that could potentially interest you, please send me a pm as I don't check the threads.

I should be allowed to bump this since the rules say you can bump anything on page 3 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom