Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP partner needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Jamy, and I'm looking for a sexual, male rp partner. I only have KIK, and wish to message on that. My kinks are Daddy, Choking, BDSM, DDLG, and I will listen to your kinks if they are not listed here, and will consider them :) I'm 17 and I'll send a picture if requested by you. Age does not matter! If interested, please send me a message! :)

Greetings, Jamy, I could likely help you in what you endeavor to find. However, I'd like to know how good you are at roleplay, first. From this inquirement, you likely see that I am good at roleplay... I wouldn't question yout own if I was not confident in mine. I am 17 and English, so... Could work for a couple of roleplays.

jamylikesroleplaying said:
My name is Jamy, and I'm looking for a sexual, male rp partner. I only have KIK, and wish to message on that. My kinks are Daddy, Choking, BDSM, DDLG, and I will listen to your kinks if they are not listed here, and will consider them :) I'm 17 and I'll send a picture if requested by you. Age does not matter! If interested, please send me a message! :)

Would love to rp kik angelesque666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom