Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't let me get away (me and wrath)

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Elise smirked to her self as he kick the walls of the bank down in her grand escape from her latest heist. She sung a sack full of money onto her back. She looked around and noticed the cops had surrounded her, guns pointed at her.

"Aww, whatever am I to do" she said with a mock pout.

She then smirked and held out her hand, lighting moved through her fingers, destroying the cop cars behind them.

She then luaghed evilly before flying away with her loot, her blond hair fluttering in the wind.

(( Her and her costume <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/miss_turkey/Ragnarok_Online___Sepia_by_shilin.jpg">http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/ ... shilin.jpg</a><!-- m --> ))

A loud crash is heard just a few feet away from the villianess. A man smashed into the ground cracking the cement. "Halt fiend!" The loud voice booms and freezes Elise in her steps. The souce of that voice was from a young man in a strange silver armor."That money has no business to be with you. I suggest you return that money and quietly turn yourself in." He knew this option wouldnt work but hell it was always worth a shot. ...It could happen right? In the moment Elise stands stunned he dashes toward her at a lightning speed.

Anime_Knight.jpg

Elise grinned and said "Really, and how would you know? I was just making a withdrawal" she said with a smirk. When he came running at her, she shot lighting out of her fingers as him before jumping up and out of the way. "Your not faster then light, catch me if you can" she said jumping up and begining to fly away.

He deflects the lightning with his armored hand. "Your account just bounced!" The man shouts out and presses his feet into the ground launching at her. The jump morphs the ground to look like a rug with an air pocket. He catches up right behind her and hits her, throwing her down to the ground.

She grunted when she landed on the group ad was quick to jump back up. "That all you got?" she asked him with a smirk.

The young man propells himself to the group ad to meet her. "Far from it." He shouts as his right hand glows white and it slashes at her. This slash wasnt strong enough to break the skin but it did shred her clothing with ease, at the most this attack could bruise her.

Elise felt the attack. Once he connected with her body, she grabbed his arm and smirked before unleashing her lightning trough his body.

As the flow of electricity hits him his eyes shoot open. This was a pretty strong shock, thank goodness that his armor had absorbed the majority of the shock. He still felt the effects of this attack however.

She smirked. While he was shocked she raised her leg and kicked him away using her inhumane strength. She then picked up the back once more and said "See ya later!", before she jumped into the air and began flying away.

When he was kicked, he felt that it paralized him a bit. The previous shock didnt help either. He was unable to follow her beyond this point. As he sees her run off, he watches her escape. There was something strange. She had a birth mark on the back of her shoulder in the shape of a thunderbolt. A few minutes pass and he rises. He breaths deep. "Crap I have to be somewhere..." With those words he vanishes to go and return to his alter ego.

Elise returned back to her home discreetly. She stashed away the stolen money in her hiding place along with her outfit. She then walked through her apartment naked to the shower getting in and getting all clean and proper before she headed off to work.

After about five minutes a man in a black suit with combed-back black hairwalks out of the bathroom of the nearby building. He looks down at his left wrist, looking at his watch. "Crap Im gonna be late." He rushes out of the building and goes next door to the larger building. This job was nothing more than one of those lousy office jobs. He walks to the elevator and waits patiently for it to open.

Elise grinned to her self and headed off to work after getting dressed. She too worked in a lousy office job. It was never exciting, it was one of the reasons why she got into stealing. She walked into her building and waited for the elevator, standing next to a man in a black suit and his hair combed back. She looked at the number on top of the doors. "27? are you kidding" she thought. It would be awhile before it got down to the first floor.

The man grunts annoyed still from his previous defeat. "Im not letting that happen again..." He mutters a bit loudly as he pulls a photograph from his coat pocket. His ID falls out. On the idea it reads Nico Ravase with the title executive. He smiles at the picture for a moment and slides it back into his coat pocket. He looks to his side and sees a beautiful woman beside him. "Oh hi...Elise right?" He offers his right hand to her.

Elise looked at him and smiled and said "Yes thats right" she said smiling and shaking his hand. "Looks like we got stuck on the first floor" she said with a light chuckle. She had seen his Id when he had dropped it but she didn't call him by name, she though he might find it strange.

Nico pats at his pockets and his eyes dart from left to right as he looks for his id. "Yeah...its always such a pain in the morning..." He chuckled and picks up his id card. He bites his lip for a second. "Hey would you like to go out later?"

Elise looked at him and she smiled a little and said "Umm....well I suppose I could...perhaps for lunch?" she suggested. She held out of her hand and said "I'm elise by the way"

"Thats great." He smiles at her and shakes her hand. "Well its a pleasure to meet you Elise." He looks her over and he bites his lip lightly. Nico retracts his hand. "So how was your morning?" He asks as the elavator opens and they walk inside.

Elise smiled and stepped into the lift with him and pushed the button to get to her floor. "It's been alright, no drama's so far" she said. "I had a good nights sleep, I feel great" she said smiling.

"Lucky you." He yawns tired. "I feel as if I was thrown into a brick wall from my friends party last night." Nico rubs his head because of a headach. He smiles at her again. She looked so familiar...he just couldnt put his finger on it however.

Elise looked at him and said "Ahh, that dosen't sound very pleasant" she said softly. "I have some panadol if you want some" she said.

Back
Top Bottom