Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for awesome harem building pathfinder adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnibomb

Moon
I am currently looking for a long-term Pathfinder game, starting in low levels (1-5) and progressing to 20th level. Something with a harem building storyline I would like it to be kingdom building as well but its not super important. I am fine with playing good or evil, or would prefer to play over roll20. I like a variety of heroines from human to elf, to monstergirls (of the Monster girl encyclopedia, monster musume, corruption of champions, and generic pathfinder style), demons, angels etc. I'm fine with whatever level of mechanics you wish to use, from maps and squares, to only using the Pathfinder rules for skill checks and combat. If you have specific set of rules you use for lust/sex I'm fine with that as well. If I had to make a comparison, I think a good good aligned comparison to what I want, is Koihime Musou, and good evil comparison is Sengoku Rance, Harem Collector or Overwhored.

My F List: https://www.f-list.net/c/omnion/

My evil characters like hypnosis, mind control, slavery, and corruption, and my good characters prefer vanilla, some light consensual bdsm or master slave play, harems blowjobs, large breasts, cock worship, and orgies are a universal fetish for them
I am tentatively open to DMing a game in return. This being said I do have an idea or two for games I could run.

First Premise: Magic School=The premise is you as a normal human come across a portal to another plane and get sucked in, promptly finding things are vastly different, you are no longer human (you get to pick your form and i allow monster races from the fanmade savage species conversion pathfinder beastiary found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6rJbTyPSm6CUWpsV0FrYlhKWlU/edit , and one or more of the objects carried with them may be magical (just normal magic stuff, or could be cursed, or could even be artifact level in power, as for this game balance is not much of an issue). The lore of my game states that earth is a dead magic zone. Average everyday objects can be magical, but their effects are suppressed until they are in an area where magic thrives. The form of player starts human, but when they go into a realm of magic, and the "true form" is then shown. The staff can suppress this, usually to make it easy to transition (I.e drider student may be put into the form of a drow, and gain the ability to become a drider later. It is also possible to use your human form, but it has its own drawbacks and advantages. You pick a path early on, and are able to learn the basics of your class (refered to as path within the game to avoid the confusion when i say class, and really mean course) You can gestalt later on if you do well in a certain exam, but its only partial gestalt. (If level 7 wizard takes the exam and passes he ma be a 7 wizard/1 cleric. When he levels up next he will be 8 wiz/2 cleric. You can do this more than once, with about 5 levels between gestalt, but it won't always happen. You can also pick up some spells via taking classes. A wizard might be able to learn cure light wounds if he does really kickass in his healing class. I don't normally allow humans to play in this campaign, but I did think of a way to make it work within my storyline (though it is not preffered). All classes but rogue, barbarian, fighter, slayer, brawler, gunslinger, swashbuckler, cavalier, samurai, monk, and ninja are accepted. I also allow psions, and any other psion/technomage/magicuser etc. Character age must be at least 16. New students range typically from 16-18, but older (even elderly) first year students are not unheard of. The game has many routes or methods of doing it, some more social and sexual than others, typically i just figure out/ask what the player is interested in and do that.

Second Premise= Apocalypse thing= Essentially a Mashup of Fallout, Borderlands, some monstergirl/guy stuff, set in a non magical post apocalyptic world. Path of War classes are allowed, but not at the beginning, same for psionic classes, alchemist etc. The game would be a weird gestalt hybrid game, capped at lvl 6. You are allowed to spend exp on class levels or feats, with no cap on number of classes. (think final fantasy tactics) Common enemies, are fallout style ghouls, borderlands style psychos/bandits/raiders, fallout style super mutants, human raiders, tribals, colonists, mutated monsters, animalpeople, and monster people. In order to spend exp on a class level you have to ...justify it RP wise. Been using a lot of guns? you could take a gunslinger level, been dealing with traps? rogue levels etc.

As for my game, I just want to be badass and gather a harem of varied (and preferabbly well endowed) women, I like gestalt system, as well as using a freeform system i found (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n8-emDAoVGEBLiNua6W55NOBgsXllcHmTGy9jrVuqVA/edit?usp=drive_web) and buying class features, especially if i get to do it gestalt and get double the points. I also like the idea of using my FFT style leveling system. I do have a lust system I use for my stuff and willing to share it, credit goes to Fetysh/Myrryr/Vynx (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r1PxlA1DOR1wNUWn8iO8LekdbA1E81C5XaFV8NeMIeo/edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom