Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadia's Rp shop! NSFW (Fxf and futaxf) (update 10-28-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
Hey Huns and buns! It's time for some rp fun!

So a little about my rp styles. I like to do about 1-2 paragraphs, and I am able to handle a decent level of detail and the like. I try to leave room for people to help guide the fun, but I can lead too. I can sub or dom too, so don't worry about who is who.

So for some things I like generally

mistressXslave
Mind control scenes
Bondage and pet play
Prostitution
Corruption
Sexual magic/parasites

I was hoping to play something involving cute elven girls, mostly in one off or even a longer sexual slavery rp. I would love a futa orc or human to make an elf her slave, maybe a witch that uses her magic or alchemy to make her a cute little Slave.

I am also really interested in playing a robotic character, either for a more romantic or more sexual roleplay. I would love to do something more sexual, maybe with robot prostitution or slave owning:

https://e621.net/post/index/1/haydee
Like this kind of character

Another idea I had was something like...a science fiction sexy romance, between a human and an alien futa? I would prefer that the setting be sort of like celebrities in this setting, the female maybe a mech pilot for a mech sport thing and the alien could be a famous actor, whatever you what really.

Let me know what you like! Post here please, then I will pm you.

RE: Nadia's Rp shop! (Fxf and mxf)

Hey, I took notice of your thread and would be pleased as punch to play something along your monster girl dating website or semester at college idea over PM.

I hope to hear from you.

RE: Nadia's Rp shop! (Fxf and futaxf)

Updated my thread, with more general ideas for now until I get something more substantial.

RE: Nadia's Rp shop! (Fxf and futaxf) (update 10-02-2016)

Updated with something more then basic ideas

Hello there. I like mind control/hypnosis type stuff. Along with transformations and a few other things. If you have any openings I'd like to chat and see if we can come up with a fun plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom