Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Roleplay come one come all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

netty

Female Viking
The names netty, im 23 and a female, and have been role playing on and off for a short few years either due to real life getting busy or just losing general interest in what i was currently role playing at the time, but now im back to drop a small bucket of ideas for you all to peruse.

I don't mind if your male or female, or either if you want to play as a male or female, role play is role play to me as long as your down for it! I like to use PM's or skype messages for going back and forth, i find it either to manage and well, suppose im shy about showing my rp! I personally tend to write 1-3 short paragraphs at a time with a post, find it quicker and funner to be able to go back and forth quickly and move the story/plot/(smutty scene!), nothing like dragging on a scene to spend time mindlessly describing things in the environment that don't matter. It allows me to manage to get off at least one reply back in a day sometimes more so it works for me well. Though im certainly not a one liner.

I like RP's with plot! I like RP's that are mainly smut too! Depends what im in the mood for but i tend to like both and am not limited to just one or the other, and usually mix them in together for a wonderful concoction.

Anyway, these are all just rough ideas, and not all of them have to necessarily be smutty or about sex, nothing about them is set in stone, so if anything piques your interest, pm, lets talk, and we'll get down to business!

Plots

You will give me whatever grade i wish...
The teacher just can't resist giving his/her student whatever they want...

Cum to the cat whorehouse
These girls are here to work for you

I'm new to adventuring!
Newbie thinks to start adventuring, huntin, an killin beasts! Shes quite... bad at it though for now...

Maybe now the boys will pay attention to me..
Shes desperate for the attention of boys, maybe sending some Pics through KIK will be enough to get noticed?

Step Sis is Babysitting for a week!
Your parents have gone away for a week and this 20 year old girl has been asked to stanb in for baby sitting. Thing is she is mischievous and just as perverse, and will tease the hell out of him to get her fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom