Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Elsa to please anyone and everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya again, it's Elsa, and this is my request thread.

I want to make one thing clear, but not in a bad way. There is only one thing I do not or will not do in Role Playing, and that is Vore. Other than that anything goes with me. Yup, I'm that easy to RP with. Not picky at all.

With that out off the way, I like to do various fandom RP's. Probably the usual, Harry Potter, Frozen, Bravely Default, Mass Effect, Fallout, and many more, just can't think of them right now. :p

I also like the generic pairings. Mother/son, father/daughter, principle/student and so on.

As for others, I can play any gender. Have done so before, and will gladly do again, but I have to say futa's are my favorite.

So shoot me a message and hopefully we can start something. I like to RP on threads, and I don't know why. Pm's and IM's are okay, ask for IM's, but I only do Skype and AOL. and I'm not much into pm's, i just delete my pm's, loose them, excreta. But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try them.

Hope to RP with you soon, and sorry this is just a plain generic request thread, but remember, my RP's are anything but bland!!

Elsa <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom