Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY-Tales Of Remnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiroyuki nearly dropped her scroll at the booming voice that awaited them. Her one tail curled against her body, ears folding down. At least it was just a teacher. She gave their new meeting place before vanishing again. A moment passed before the fox Faunus breathed a sigh of relief. "I don't think I'm going to like her..." The girl breathed aloud, checking the hall's location. "We should probably hurry up... I don't want to have to get yelled at again." She smiled softly at her walking companion, and pocketed her scroll. She moved with the crowd until they reached the hall. Shiroyuki pulled her rolling suitcase to her side. She took a moment to look at some of the other students. She had seen a few, but hadn't really paid too much attention.

Tsubaki continued to follow stopping when she did crossing her arms and waiting for her to move again before hearing the awkward of the teacher walking up to them. " I don't like any of the teachers already..." she shrugged following next to her again and looking around, otherwise not really paying attention to anything in particular.

The meeting affirmed, Kalo took a bit longer to finish up with what he was doing at the moment. It wasn't like he was in any sort of hurry, since he had some time before he had to be on his way. As a delivery driver he was an old hat when it came to time management, and that would not be wasted. Time was money after all, so he would not be one to throw it away pointlessly.

But at last he had to get going, and that he did. "Another day on the job," he muttered to himself as he revved his bike, making sure that everything was working at the moment. A few moments later he took off down the streets of Eden, headed towards the meeting spot. Hopefully this was worth his time.

Cerise waved to him when he vanished before she sighed and said "Alone again, naturally" Before she checked her map and quickly went to the great hall wondering how much longer Azure and his class would be before they returned to the academy. She had wished that he would of returned by now but still maybe she would actually get to talk to more people now

"Oh don't feel so down" Viridi encouraged her friend, patting her back softly, "You definitely have what it takes, and the Master did said you learned her teaches quite well. Heh, remember when we had to spare and you just knocked me out cold with one hard punch? That was awesome!"

They reached the designated destination. The dark brown-haired human woman leaving her luggage to the side as they didn't have time to check on the dorms just yet.

========================

"Well, I come from-" Reed was just about to continue the conversation with the young woman when out of the blue they were surprised by the sudden appearance of Professor Duchêne. Causing the young cat faunus to yelp and take a short skip back.

Once she disappeared, Reed sighed in relief. "Sheesh...a little too strict, don't you think?"

With that said, he started walking towards the hall dragging his luggage around. He turned back to face Umi once more and asked, "So, you coming?"

Umi was still surprised by how Professor Duchêne just appeared before them, scolded them all then vanished again, her semblance must of been teleportation of some sort which would be a huge advantage in battle yet terrifying in school...not knowing when a teacher would suddenly appear. Umi never misbehaved though...in the Atlas military academy they were firm in thier discipline, although she had a tendancy to zone out or not take things too seriously. A familiar feline faunus snapoed her out of it as she dragged her suitcase along to the hall, a wide round room adorned in green and gold banners with a huge projection screen...and of course the mauve haired professor sternly analysing the arrivals and awaiting the last to come.

Alvern awaited in Wallace park for the meeting with Kalo as he stared at the skeletal tree in the centre...it was a tree that had burned during an inital conflict in the civil war but did not fall or reduce to ash. It was left as a reminder of the consequences, for now the civil war was focused on the other towns in Gaia as Eden was more fortified and defended for any conflict. The viridian haired male knew though it was only a matter of time before things would erupt here...Professor Umbra had stayed neutral this whole time but his influence was key. He could either be a powerful ally to enforce change or a vicious enemy who could bring the whole war to a bittersweet end. Alvern knew what he wanted but needed some man power to achieve it.

Kalo pulled up next to the park on his bike just near the appointed time, as he had planned out when setting off. The bike would be left in the parking lot in a secure place, ready for a quick escape should he end up needing it. He didn't think he would, but he might as well make sure. Better safe than sorry, especially after the last close call that he had had.

He moved into the park then, scanning the area for the person that he was supposed to meet. It wasn't exactly deserted at this time of day, but he did see someone who might have been the person he was looking for. The skeletal tree was practically ignored at this point, since he wasn't much in the mood for symbolism at this point. He was more concerned on the meeting, and he stood nearby as he waited for the person who had contacted him to approach.

After dropping off her luggage, Cerise scaned the room using her keen fox eyes before she noticed a fellow fauna(Umi) and walked up to her as she said "Hello, are you a new student here as well? My name is Cerise Fertar, may I ask yours?" Cerise saw this girl as a very skittish sort so she spoke to her in her normal soft spoken tone. Her first experance here had taught her that she needed to hold back on her compliments and flirts, instead she wanted to get to know all the people here as any of them could become her three companions and she wanted to make a better first impression then what she did on the first girl she had met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom