Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some M// fun (Super Heroes, Fantasy and Sci Fi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Rules
I only RP via PM, thread and maybe Email. No IMs
Non-con is kinda iffy on me. While I do like some rough play I don’t like full on rape.
I mostly play Bottom but can be dom or switch.
I don’t have any post requirements. Just give me something I can work with and we’re peachy keen
For characters I prefer either descriptions or drawn pictures. No Real Photos.
Please PM me rather than posting on this thread
I’ll admit i’m kind of a slow replier. On some days I can reply pretty frequently. On others it may take me a few days. So patience is key with me

Kinks
Things I love
Anal: Both giving and receiving. This also includes rimming, fingering and such.
Being Shared: If I’m playing a bottom, i’m a fan of when my character’s partner lets him have a go with one of his friends. This also includes gangbang
Consensual: Yes I know it’s generally unfavorable, but I prefer characters who have atleast some aspect of consent. The only time I will go into non-con is if it involves monsters. Never done dub-con but maybe I will.
Cum: Lots and lots of it. This includes cum baths, cum inflation, cum through nose and mouth, etc etc. Let’s get messy
Romance: Not all that necessary but I’m a sucker for sweet things…
Casual sex: Also super dope
Group: I really wanna try something with a polyamorous relationship
Public Sex
Throat fucking
Huge cocks
Bestiality
Bondage
Anime Cliche. Not really a kink… but I love dorky anime stuff
Multiple in one hole: My character could probably fit about three dicks in his ass ;3

Things i wanna try
I kinda wanna break out of my shell a bit... so im wanting to try being a slave or pet of some sort <_<

Iffy
Incest: I’m kind of getting bored with incest as a whole. So this is one of those ‘better have a good plot’ kind of deal.

Hell The Fuck No
Scat/Toilet stuff
Vore (this shit makes no fucking sense)
Full on turning a character into a brainless cum dump
Rape… seriously the fact people want to RP this as a kink makes me want to vomit

Random Ideas

CRAVING
Bottom Master and Topping Slave: so i kinda wanna do an odd thing. Basically a master and slave rp where the master is the one on the recieving end. So... basically a power bottom. Lots of teasing and some name calling here. Id like to play the master

Though note on the Fantasy and Sci Fi...
I’m not a fan of super strict realistic stuff. Think of it like this
… You think Game of Thrones, I think Dragon Quest, FF or a MonHun game
… You think Walking Dead, I think Dead Rising or Killing Floor
You get the idea? Cool

Adventure Party: A typical Shounen Anime/JRPG style adventure party. I’d love a little variety on this one. Some humans, an orc, maybe a dwarf or halfling., etc ,etc. Also i’d love to do a Disgaea style setting.

Battle School: One of the most cliche of ideas but it’s something I do like. I have a couple ideas setting wise. One involving a VR Card Battle game and one involving Mecha

Isekai Harem: Another cliche idea… but I like the idea of my character winding up in another world. As for the harem part I don’t want it all being just bottoms. I want a good mix of tops, switches and bottoms.

Super Heroes: Maaaaaaany ideas on this one. I generally like to play Toku style heroes but I love mixing it with classic western heroes. Maybe something like two friends finally getting into that super hero team? Or the classic Hero x VIllain style? So many options. Note I generally like to play my own heroes for this, but I wouldn’t object if you wanna use a canon hero.

Corruption of Champions: I’d love to find a GM to do an all male version of this

Post Apocalypse: Group of male survivors. Everyone is pretty stressed so my character decides to offer himself as a bit of stress relief

Space Travel: Not really like Mass Effect… more like space truckers or something of that like getting waaaay in over their heads.

More ideas to be added. But please hit me up with any ideas of your own

Boys I wanna Play
Bunny
Doggo
Chubby Boy in a bunny suit
Bear
Wild Boy
Oh Deer
Soft Boyz
Kinda had an idea for this wherein I play a femboy who hides his girly self inside a robotic suit of armor. Could be post-apocalyptic or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom