Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shrinkies Make The Best Dentists

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. I'm back again after a long time away with another idea that i thought about RPing with others. The title speaks for itself really, but just in case you want more info, here's the scoop. The world is very much like our own, though i haven't decided if furs and the like will be included this time around, it all depends on how many people are interested but want to play as a non human character.

One thing that's clearly different, is the discovery of shrink rays. People use these devices for various reasons, but in this story, we will be focusing mostly on how they're used by dentists, and how shrinking one's self can better help clean other people's teeth.

Now there will be more to this story than just cleaning people's teeth mind you. Apart from shrinking, mouthplay will also be something that's focused on, and possibly vore as well. I'm not a huge fan of vore myself, but if enough people want it, I'm willing to allow it. Anything else can be discussed when and if enough people are interested.

Back
Top Bottom