Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foster-dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterdaddy

Banned
Banished
Looking for a female to play twin sisters, one a sweet loving girl, the other a bitch. Both are twisted.
Now living in a home with all boys and a twisted daddy...

email if looking for long-term

foster dad, life as a foster kid can do that to a girl. I know. I would love to play this out with you. I am open to most anything, taboos r no animals or toilet sex, ICK. no snuff - i mean really how is that arousing, and you have to be patient - not because i take forever to respond but sometimes in RP i go the wrong way and then men stop playing it. So if you r not nice enough to say, "hey Hannah i do not really like what your character just did or is suggesting, please try again" then just do not reply to me.

I try very hard to be what the other person wants and it upsets me when I am not and then it just stops - it hurts to be rejected like that.

that being said I would love to play this. I can handle the twins at any age and make it seem real for you.

HannahCoffee said:
foster dad, life as a foster kid can do that to a girl. I know. I would love to play this out with you. I am open to most anything, taboos r no animals or toilet sex, ICK. no snuff - i mean really how is that arousing, and you have to be patient - not because i take forever to respond but sometimes in RP i go the wrong way and then men stop playing it. So if you r not nice enough to say, "hey Hannah i do not really like what your character just did or is suggesting, please try again" then just do not reply to me.

I try very hard to be what the other person wants and it upsets me when I am not and then it just stops - it hurts to be rejected like that.

that being said I would love to play this. I can handle the twins at any age and make it seem real for you.

babygirl..

I never got your reply until now. I don't visit the site often any more.
communication is key, I agree and also hate when people just leave.

You sound wow, sweet and loving, so I would like to forget the twins and play with you as my foster daughter.

scottpassion2012@gmail.com if yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom