Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Females wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoreside

Moon
Hello. I'm a literate and experienced roleplayer, and I'm looking for female partners who want to work together to create an exciting and engaging story.

I usually use 3rd person, with posts one to three paragraphs in length. I find that the fluency you get with shorter, quicker responses are more immersive than much longer, more stuttering posts that take days at a time to go back and forth. I love to build a setting, a scene, a context, and most importantly, I enjoy getting inside the characters' heads, their inner monologues. It makes all the difference.

I have a few more generic, set pairings, but I would much, much prefer to hear your ideas, your desires, your cravings. If we can brainstorm together, and craft something unique for us, then that's perfect.

In terms of kinks, I have broad tastes, and few limits; if there's something you've been looking to try, then please let me know - not here to judge you, I'm here to indulge you. Commonly scenes potentially involve: coercion, blackmail, manipulation, noncon, incest, ageplay, cumplay, roughness, public, humiliation, watersports, videography, flirtatious, playful, teasing, bimbofication, prostitution, [risk of] pregnancy, dom/sub relationships, gangbangs, multiple partners.

A few generic pairings to start with:
Daddy daughter
Uncle niece
Teacher student
Hitch hiker / driver
Burglary gone wrong

If you are at all interested in any of the above, or if you have an idea of your own that you want to try, or just want to explore, then please PM me. I'd ideally like to use a messenger such as AIM / Skype to take this further, but not essential.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom