Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Based 1x1 (FxM) RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelace Queen

Planetoid
Greetings,

Thanks so much for dropping in. I have to admit, it's been a long time since I've actually sat down to sketch out an RP, or a thought process, so I have a few rolling around in my head, which I'm content to lay out and really get an idea of characters and plots.

What I'm looking for...
In all seriousness I'm looking for someone who's literate, understanding of the English language, and looking to dive into a committed, long-term RP. I most definitely enjoy diving right into the smutty aspects, and I promise, we can definitely include them, but I'm not interested in something that's going to be quick and easy. I'd like our characters to build a relationship before climbing into bed with one another.
I have no problem doing something vanilla, or a little bit more on the heavy side of things.

Interests...
- Incest... I have a serious love for incest, I haven't really pegged down a reason.
- Light/Medium BDSM. I dabbled in the lifestyle for a number of years, so I have no issue playing the role of a submissive, or Dominant character.
- Biting. Please and thank you.
- Agressive, overbearing, feral characters. With this is mind, that's why I enjoy the Fae race, because they're naturally a feral, aggressive race.
- Submissive, subdued, timid characters. I enjoy opposite ends of the spectum, to say the least. Well rounded character with no issues are really no fun.
- Minor gore -- this only applies to smut, in a general setting you can drown me in blood, just don't expect my character to get misty in the neathers.

Requests...
I'll most definitely consider questions, go outside of the box, and create a realm, lands, races, plots, etc. I'm content communicating on a number of different places to build up what needs to be built, and then bring it to life. Please don't hesitate to respond on here, or to get in touch via PM.

RE: Fantasy based RP, looking for a partner

I am interested in a possible roleplay, i will need more info of course but we can figure that out, PM me? i suppose is couldve just PMed you myself but i feel that (sense you haven't had any attention here on the forum yet) this is more likely to get your notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom