Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chained Up | Search thread; MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

C h a i n e d

Planetoid
Hello! This search thread is only going to be bumped as I very rarely, if ever, have a craving for a MxF.

Now. That being said, I wish to have a MxF role play right now, and I don't want just smut, even if the prompts seem like that. No. I would like to add a story and background to it.

I'm only looking for one or two, so I will reserve the right to say "no" in any pm sent.

Please, please, please follow my rules:
my rules and kinks. [thread]

Prompts:
A boss takes an employee on an overnight business trip. They must share a hotel room.

Muse A (the maid) accidentally breaks something expensive in Muse B’s home. Needing to keep their job to keep a roof over their head, Muse A offers to make amends by attending to Muse B’s every need.

Muse A gets an evening/weekend job babysitting for a family in their neighborhood. Muse B (the child’s parent) pays generously, and as an added bonus, Muse B is undeniably hot. Typically, Muse A has the kid tucked in by 8 pm though they’re being paid to stay until 9 pm, while Muse B is spending their evening working in the home office downstairs. Muse A wanders down there from time to time and Muse B invites them in for small talk and to pay for Muse A’s services. One night, Muse A swears they catch Muse B staring at them inappropriately and from that evening forward Muse A makes it their mission to tempt Muse B to make a move. Muse A traipses into Muse B’s office after 8 pm in purposely tiny skirts and tight tops that aren’t buttoned properly for nearly a week. Yet Muse B doesn’t make a move. Unsure of what else to do to get their interest across, Muse A sneaks into Muse B’s bedroom and waits there until Muse B heads upstairs for the night. When Muse B encounters the barely-dressed babysitter on their bed, they find it impossible to resist Muse A any longer.

Optional: Muse B is married/divorced/a widow/widower.

Typical MasterxSlave [could be hybrids or normal slave trade]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom