Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adopting a Stray (Squishypink x KnightCreep)

Squishypink

Supernova
Ari was just heartbroken at the sight of all the strays in the shelter. So many sweet little things in need of love as the young ginger walked down the rows of cages. She looked every bit the tomboy, wearing her hair buzzed short and dressed in a tank top and cargo shorts, definitely the kind of girl you could go out and grab a beer with but not the type you'd want to date. Fashion aside though, Ari had always been a total girl when it came to cute fuzzy things, and she let out a loud squee at the sight of several of the cages' occupants.

"How could anyone not love these kitties?" she whined at the lady from the shelter who followed her down the aisles. "I mean...just look at them. Kitties!"

"Some people just aren't as loving as you, I guess," the lady said with a heavy sigh. It was probably a much more stressful job than she let on. Still, Ari couldn't take them all home with her no matter how much she wanted to. All the yummy little kitty boys and the innocent little neko girls were certainly tempting, but the reality was that she could only afford one right now and had to choose carefully. As she rounded a corner, one boy in particular caught her eye and she knelt down beside his cage.

"Well hey there," she whispered to the cute little neko boy. "Aren't you a handsome fella!"

The neko boy looked up from his ball of yarn when Ari spoke to him. His gaze looked around the cage, wondering if the woman in front of him was talking to him. "Are you talking to me, miss?" The neko was naked other than a pair of pink stockings. He had a pair of A cup breasts and a four inch when erect cock. He was petite, so much so that he looked like a early teen girl instead of the nineteen year old neko boy he was.

Ari grinned, "Of course I'm talking to you, little cutie." She squatted down in front of the cage with her knees spread wide, a pose that would have been utterly obscene if not for her baggy shorts. "You're just the prettiest kitty in the whole world, yes you are!" Turning to the lady from the shelter, Ari asked, "Is it okay if I go in and play with him a little, to make sure he likes me?" The lady just smiled and nodded, then jangled a set of keys around til she found the right one to open the heavy padlock on the cage.

Gingerly, Ari stepped through the half-opened door, making sure to not make any sudden movements and startle the poor thing. "It's okay," she whispered, "I'm good people. I just wanna be your bestest buddy if you'll let me. Here, take a look at what I brought you." She pushed her shorts and briefs down to her knees in one motion, exposing a swollen sex covered in soft orange fuzz. Laying down on her side, she offered her pale buns to the little neko boy, her pouting cunny peeking out like a hidden prize. "Is that something you'd like?"

The neko's jaw dropped and his cock was instantly erect. "Yes miss, I like the way it looks. May I touch it?" He stroked his cock and purred cutely. He slowly moved toward Ari. His feminine ass wiggled as he crawled.

Ari reached back and parted her vaginal lips for the young neko, exposing the glistening pink insides of her puffy vulva. "Go right ahead," she said with a smile. A thought suddenly struck her and she spared a glance to the shelter employee and asked her, "He's clean, right? Nothing to worry about?"

The lady nodded, "Clean bill of health but he's not fixed, so be careful you don't get pregnant."

Ari smirked at the thought of getting her fertile young womb sprayed by sweet virile kitty sperm. "You can put it in me if you want, it's got a fresh cherry just for you." The drugstore by her house sold Vitamin V drinks that restored a girl's virginity, and Ari would probably qualify as an addict where cherry-popping was concerned.

The neko began to slowly lick the insides of Ari's vagina. His eyes widened at the taste. If it was a fish, it would almost be worthy of Bastet herself! He tripled his licking speed. The cute neko wrapped his tail around Ari's legs in a sign of affection.
(Human or feline cock?)

(how about a cute little uncut human cock?)

Ari giggled at the ticklish little kitty-licks that the little neko boy was giving her. So cute! She shifted her leg to expose her pussy a little more, blushing when she noticed the lady from the shelter staring at her crotch. Oh well, it came with the territory, she supposed. Still, the licking was getting her all worked up, and a drizzle of her thick slippery creme oozed out of the core of her pussy. "Come on boy, don't you want to be inside me?" she finally panted.

The neko blushed but nodded. "May I be inside of you, miss?" He licked up the delicious cream. His small cock twitched with excitement. His pink stockings and small breasts added to his cuteness.

"Of course you can, sweetie," Ari said. The boy was so cute asking for permission like that. "In fact you never need to ask me again, you can just pop right in whenever you want, okay? And don't pull out either, I want you to squirt as much as you want in me.". She reached back and stroked his head affectionately, biting her lower lip and hoping that he'd be quick to shoot. She'd always had a thing for premature squirters, sensitive little boys who came too quickly."

The shelter lady cleared her throat. "You're not really going to let him cum inside you, are you?". Ari just rolled her eyes and ignored her. "I hope you're at least on the pill," the lady chided.

Ari shot her a hurt look, "Eww, of course not! What kind of girl do you think I am?" She'd always been a big believer in accepting a boy's seed fully, not trying to cheat him out of the chance to impregnate her. Turning bavk to the neko boy, she cooed, "Come on honey, you can do it, pop your new mommy's cherry for her."

The neko blushed when Ari said "your new mommy". "O- ok, Mommy." He slowly slid in, moaning all the while. His cock twitched with excitement. He wouldn't last long.

Ari gasped as she felt the tip of the little cat boy's member poke into her slit, prodding through the gap in her hymen but not thick enough to truly tear it. It was the most delicious pain with each short stroke, and her emerald green eyes rolled back in her head as she lost any sense of herself. She squeezed her pussy muscles as hard as she could to make her entrance tighter around his penis, desperately craving his seed. "G-good boy," she panted between sharp, stinging thrusts. "You're such a good boy...be a good boy and squirt inside me, pretty please?

The neko didn't have to be told twice. Before Ari even finished her sentence, he had already squirted his seed into her vagina. It was a small amount, but it was draining to the catboy. He panted heavily. "Did I do good, Mommy?"

The tiny spurt surged up through Ari's vaginal tunnel and stuck fast, the thick wad of little boy cum holding onto her walls and warming her from within. She sighed deeply as she felt his twitching penis subside, then scooted forward to free herself from his cock and pull her pants back up, making sure that her underwear was pulled tightly against her vulva to keep any of the precious seed from leaking out.

"You did so good, you're such a good boy!" She purred, sitting up and scratching his head lovingly with both hands. "Did you like me? Would you like to come live with me, huh boy?"

The kitty gasped and nodded he nodded eagerly. "Yes Mommy! I wanna go home with you! I'll be a perfect little neko!"

"And such a pretty little neko you are!" Ari cooed, giving him some more head scratches. She righted herself and stood up in the cage, shimmying out the door as the lady opened it.

"You make me sick," the shelter lady spat, her eyes locked onto the dark stain in the crotch of Ari's cargo shorts where her juices and the boy's semen had soaked through the fabric. Mostly it was the former, since the spunk load had been so delightfully small. Despite the venom in the lady's words, Ari felt amazing to hear them. She'd always fantasized about how people would react to seeing just how slutty she really was.

"So...I'll take him," she said happily. The shelter lady rolled her eyes and obviously protested, but she did her job anyway and within a few minutes Ari had all the paperwork for the adoption filled out. She returned to the cage with a collar and a plastic bag with some clothes she'd picked out.

"Hey little buddy," she said as she unlocked the cage and swung the door open, beckoning the little boy out. "You get to come home with me! Just put on this collar so everyone knows you're not a stray anymore, and I've got these clothes for you to dress up in." She handed the items over. The collar was pink leather with a silver ring in the front where a leash could be attached. Inside the bag were a pair of rainbow-striped stockings and matching arm warmers, along with a frilly pink two-piece bikini that would show off his little bulge nicely.

The neko squealled in delight as he grabbed the bag. He pulled the new stockings over his pink pair before putting the arms warmers on. He proceeded to put the bikini on. He absolutely loved the way it felt on his chest and crotch. The last thing he put on was his collar. The neko giggled and purred. "Mommy, you have to name me now."

Ari was loving the cute little neko boy's sweet demeanor. It would be hard picking the right name for him, especially since his gender was a bit mixed. Definitely something feminine, though.

"How about...Crystal?" She grinned and patted his head. "Yeah, Crystal. Sounds like a naughty schoolgirl who got caught slutting the teachers for better grades. Does that sound good to you baby?"

Crystal giggled and nodded. "Yes Mommy, I like it. Please don't refer to me as a boy. I'm a girl on the inside, and that's how I want to be addressed as." She wrapped her tail around Ari's leg, showing affection.

Ari grinned and put an arm around Crystal's shoulder, hugging the neko close. Aside from her penis, she did look like a budding little girl going through puberty, so it wasn't that much of a stretch. "Okay Crystal, you'll be my little kitty daughter and I'll be your tomboy mommy. Now, how about we go get something to eat?"

"Thank you so much, Mommy. Can we get sushi?" Crystal purred. Her mouth watered as she said 'sushi'. She had been given sushi for good behavior once, and she craved to have that flavor again.

"I love sushi!" Ari said, patting Crystal's head and leading her out the door of the shelter. "There's a great place nearby with tuna sashimi that just melts in your mouth. Plus the waitress is super to the duper hot. I've been trying to get with her for a while but I don't think she's into girls. Wanna try and help mommy get laid?"

"Anything for you, Mommy," Crystal gigged. "I'm ready for my leash." It was traditional that new neko pets be kept on a leash when in public for the first week.

Ari giggled and pulled the long pink leash out of her bag. "I almost forgot!" She fastened it to the ring on Crystal's collar with a clink of metal on metal, and led the little neko out into the sun. It was a short walk from the shelter to the sushi place, and the pair certainly drew a lot of stares as they walked. Ari made no move to hide how turned on she was, allowing the dark stain in her crotch to spread outward as more of her copious arousal leaked into the fabric along with traces of Crystal's cum. She wanted people to see it, to know what she'd done and to show off what a pretty kitty she had fucking her.

The sushi place was dimly lit and intimate, lots of varnished wood and leather in the decor with tasteful asian paintings hung on the walls. A hostess sat her in her usual spot by request, where she knew she'd see that hot little waitress sooner or later.

"What do you think?" She asked her pet as she tied the end of the leash to the table leg and sat beside her. "Classy, right?"

"It's very fancy, Mommy, but can't I sit on the chair next to you?" Crystal asked. "I had enough eating on the floor from living in the shelter." Her little clitty had formed a small stain on the front of her bikini.

"Of course," she said, and pulled out a chair for Crystal to sit beside her. As Crystal sat down, Ari reached over to hook her finger in the waistband of the pink bikini bottoms, and she pulled them down to show off the little erect boycock beneath. The glistening pre-cum pooling in the tip made Ari's mouth water. "We're just gonna leave that exposed for now, okay? I wanna see if it gets our waitress hot or not."

Back
Top Bottom