Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legend of Krystal Inspired? Need GM / Partner for Long-Term Story & Smut-Driven RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenstreet

Super-Earth
Simple and clean, I am looking for a GM for a long term LoK/fantasy game. This will be in an original universe / setting, either of your own making, or we can come up with it together.

First, three simple rules.

1. Communicate. I am looking for a partner. I want us to be able to chat and get on the same page and have fun.

2. Please, be descriptive and creative. Or else it isn't fun. If chat-based RP, a paragraph or so at a time is fine, since posts are more frequent. Any other medium, and I expect three or so at a time.

3. Be an adult. This RP will be +18 for adult themes. I do not fade to black, but neither do I play for sex alone. That's boring. I want to write a story together. Basically, for sex, gore, language, violence, etc., RP will be +18.

Basically, what I'm craving for this is a Legend of Krystal inspired RP or simply a Legend of Krystal RP. For anyone familiar with the game, great; if not, I'm basically just looking for a fantasy game that places my character in to many different sexual situations, and surrounds her with many kinds of characters to interact with. I'd like to experiment with furry / anthro characters, but they aren't required.

Here's some kinks, to give you all an idea.

General Kinks

Good writing
Story
Plot
Romance
Drama
Action
Adventure
Plot twists
Detailed characters

F x F Kinks

Scissoring
Big tits
Small tits
Tough girls
Athletic girls
Striptease
Dirty talking
Sweat
Smacking
Hair pulling
Spanking
Toys
Slutty clothing
Dangerous situations
Breast play / worship
Public scenes
Oral
Strapons
Humiliation
Threesomes

M x F Kinks

Titfucking
Throatfucking
Spanking, slapping, all that rough stuff
Oral
Threesomes / gangbangs
Dirty talking
Forced
Humiliation
Public scenes
Degradation

If you want to figure something out, please message me. Looking forward to any and all replies.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom