Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Bump days will be on Tuesdays, in keeping with the new policy.

Consider this my newest attempt at an 'in depth' request thread. You know, the fancy kind where people put their interests and such across multiple posts. And so I figure it gives me more room to break down my interests and rules and what not.

This first post is an introduction of sorts, the second will outline fandom ideas and interests, and the third one will act as a repository for more 'original' ideas. Without further ado, let's get some guidelines laid down. I consider myself a lax enough person, not about to bury people with rules, but I still have some that I'd appreciate people following.

Guidelines:

* I'm fine with almost any gender pairing. Straight, gay (though I can be a little picky on M/M), futa, femboy... all are so delicious.
* Do not, I repeat, do not come to me with an idea that is not related to my thread. It comes across as incredibly rude, like you couldn't even be bothered to read my thread.
* My hard limits are scat, vore, gore and non-con in most any form.
* I don't give a fuck about your OC, okay? The only times I ever do canon x OC is if I've known a person for some time, or if options are very limited.
* Good grammar and punctuation, please. I'm not gonna impose arbitrary paragraph numbers, I just want people to write in a way that looks nice and legible. And in third person.
* OOC chatter is nice, but not mandatory. However if you're gonna leave for RL reasons, just notify me at some point.
* I like smut. A little story is fine and all, but I'm mainly here for the lewdness.
* Most any set up listed here can be tweaked to fit any gender pairing, with a little effort.

And that's about it for now. Onto the fandoms!

Current Interests:

This section is for any fandoms I have a particular interest in. They'll come with little blurbs describing the verse, maybe have some vague ideas and NSFW pictures, but beyond that we'll have room to plan out whatever we want.

I feel I should say in advance that I have a loving for polygamous/harem-type setups. I mean, who doesn't? So you can expect references to those concepts, but don't be dissuaded. I know some people don't like that sort of thing (for personal or practical reasons) so don't feel it's mandatory or anything like that.

Oh yes, one more thing. Crossovers are very, very fun.

Persona

With Persona 5 proving to be a JRPG smash hit, my passion for the franchise has been reignited with a vengeance. Doing something related to 5 is naturally at the top of my list, but I stll have room for 3 and 4 in my heart.

Steven Universe

Also known as 'Gay Space Rocks' in some circles, this toon managed to really charm me into loving it, and I genuinely find it to be one of the better shows on TV these days. Jasper is probably my favourite character in the show, and I'd love to do pervy things to her/as her. While I'd be fine playing an adult Steven, the structure of the show leaves it more in line for lesbian and futa pairings.

Inspirations: 1/2/3/4/5

Naruto

I'll be frank in saying that I was never really... wild, on Naruto as a series. The plot and the setting just did not catch my interest as much as other shonens have, and so my lore knowledge is not as good as it should be. That said, Kishimoto has some really fucking good female character designs. From major characters like Sakura and Hinata, to second stringers like Ino, and even bit players like Tenten. There's quite a few possibilities on the het and yuri front.

Inspirations: 1/2/3/4

Harry Potter

Much like Naruto this was another series that I wasn't particularly wild about, and never got wholly invested in. I never disliked it, but I liked other fantasy better. But, thankfully, the series does have some smoking hot witches in it and the movies did have some good casting for them. Sadly my results with this fandom have been beyond mixed and I've never gotten a play off the ground. I'd be happy to play as Harry, or do some FxF stuff playing as Ginny or the Patil twins. Whooole lot of options here. Also had a vague crossover idea involving Raven as a Hogwarts student.

Mortal Kombat

Who doesn't love the Mortal Kombat franchise? (Outside of the PS2 games at least, I mean Jesus Christ...) It's a big brutal, weirdly engrossing world of fantastical martial arts and busty badass women. Hard to not admire that, and all are fair game for fucking.

Shokugeki no Soma

It's hard to believe a cooking manga by a former hentai artist would be quite so addictive, but Shokugeki no Soma is probably one of my favourite series of the last few years. And, tragically, it feels almost unknown around here. But, for my own peace of mind, I feel like throwing the name and some images out and hoping to draw some eyes. As with the others, it's open season on pairings.

Inspirations: 1/2/3

General Fandom List:

In no particular order, a list of most every other fandom I'd be open to playing with. Ask me about them and I'm sure we can slap some pairings together.

Star Wars
Overwatch
Bleach
Game of Thrones/ASoIaF
Marvel Comics
DC Comics
Teen Titans (Since it's regarded as it's own major continuity)
Dragon Ball
Ben 10
Soul Calibur
Street Fighter
Lucky Star
Smite
One Piece
Pokemon
Mass Effect
Elder Scrolls
MLP FiM
Fairy Tail
Disney (Not just princesses)
Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Gravity Falls
Undertale
Star vs The Forces of Evil
Boku No Hero Academia
Borderlands
Simpsons
Adventure Time
Total Drama
Persona
One Punch Man

Original Ideas:

If it's not fanbased, then it goes here. I have a liking for general 'role reversal' ideas, taking standard pairings and swapping the gender roles for kinky results. It's fun, but underutilized it seems.

Little Red Riding Hood?

We all know the story of Red Riding Hood, but more to the point we all know how it's used for RPs on here. But what if, Red Riding Hood was a boy, and the target of a perverted and horny she-wolf? A simple enough concept with our young man as the prey to a literal sexual predator. And coming to enjoy the sensation quite a bit.

Oh yes, and I rather like anthro women on human men quite a bit in general.

Badass GF

We're all familiar with the idea of a 'good girl/bad boy' pairing, but what about a reversal on that? A sweet and nice guy, opposite a gruff and badass young woman. Maybe a female MMA fighter, or a punk rocker girl. Basically any kind of girl with ink and piercings, maybe dyed hair, melting against a guy who's her total opposite.

Inspirations: 1/2/3

Delicious Infidel Meat

Who doesn't love Middle Eastern women? The sultry eyes, dusky skin, luxurious hair, usually stored away under some concealing religious garment tha- sorry, getting off track here. Basically, I love 'em and they rank highly in my interracial rankings. I don't have much plot in mind, just a basic idea of a white man and an ME woman being neighbors in an apartment building and starting a relationship. Or a white man in the middle east deciding to enjoy the open marriage policy.

Of Myth and Legend

A more fantastical plot, and based on the original thread that this one has overtaken. And room for a lil' more plot and adventure than the rest. Starting in ancient Greece, a young male acolyte of Athena is drawn into her temple where the goddess has her fun with him. After doing so she entrusts him with a divine task- to create a codex of divine entities, in an expansive quest that will send him across the globe and into the bedrooms of beautiful goddesses and reimagined mythological creatures as he performs this great task.

The God From Mars:

The premise is simple enough. An immortal 'flying brick' type superhero (similar to Superman) emerged halfway through the twentieth century, and proved to be the first of many superheroes. But as time wore on into the twenty first century he saw his allies go one by one (either retiring, or falling in battle against the supervillains of the world) and he witnessed the world growing darker and more cynical. And when the twenty first century began he watched as the world accepted a new wave of 'heroes': amoral teenagers using their powers however they saw fit, and killing indiscriminately. Disgusted, he left the planet and exiled himself to Mars.

Years later, one of his old enemies has returned to earth. An evil, seductive woman as immortal as he is, who has often tried to make him her mate. She sees the world in this new state, hears of his exile... and decides now is the time to get him on her side.

Species Exchange:

Really basic, somewhat generic idea, that you've likely seen mentioned a few times around here. If you've seen/read Monster Musume then it's basically that. Monster girl comes to live with a human as part of a cultural exchange, romance ensues.

As a general note, I quite like celebrity RPs. Here's a trusty list:

Zooey Deschanel
Katy Perry
Emilia Clarke
Rose Leslie
Natalie Dormer
Margot Robbie
Jennette McCurdy
Kerry Washington
Ariana Grande
Mila Kunis