Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My search. Seeking Males for Incest, Beast, or both? Also fandoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Chloe

Meteorite
Hello, everyone. My name is Crimson Chloe, but I go by Chloe or CC. I have been roleplaying for nearly 15 years but am new to this site. I am looking for someone that would be able to at least get 3-4 paragraphs per post. My own average is around 5-7 paragraphs and can go much higher on openings or if my partner can match me.

What I am looking for!
I am looking to find a male roleplayer to play opposite my female character or characters. I dont mind playing multiple characters against one male if the story is good. I would prefer to have more plot that smut, though the amount is debatable. It is more about build up and setting. I have no problem with face claims or playbys if you like to include them. They can be either real pictures or anime. I want to point out that I dont feel confident enough in myself to play as an actual person or character so my request will always be OCxOC.

How will we be playing?
I am looking to play via PM or email. Either is fine. I am willing to give out skype info if we want to chat about setting up the RP, but I will not be playing via IM.

Craving
I have recently been really interested in a Bleach or Naruto universe story, mostly OCxOC, but as I said above, I am willing to face claim if that is what you are looking for. There are other anime, tv shows, movies, and games I am willing to work with as well. Just ask.

RP basics...
Other than my cravings I would be looking for general RP in either a medieval/historical, high fantasy, or modern settings. Here is a link to my f-list for your viewing pleasure. I will be putting a few of the things I really love below with a reason why.

Incest. Be it a loving, romantic setting, or forced. I have recently found an interest in mother/son settings, though I would prefer it to either be a romance between the two or with the son as a dom. Sister/Brother, Daughter/Father, Aunt/Nephew, Counins, Niece/Uncle or any combination of the sets. I will also play multiple characters here so if you want two sister or daughters, or a sister and cousin, I am willing to do that.

Bestiality. In this case, I want to play against the animal. Canines are my favorite. I like the idea of knotting. I do also like larger animals like horses though and have a thing for stomach bulging because of the size. If you would be willing to give me this with incest I would be really happy.

Sexual pain. I dont have to have this, but I love it. Scratching my back, a little light choking, spanking, hair pulling and biting are all fun in the midst of the smut.

Dub-con/pseudo-rape. I like both of these as long as it eventually becomes fun for both parties.

Cum. Please give me as much of this as you can. I dont have to have everything on my favorites and yes list, but I will take what you will give me. Everything from excessive amounts, facials, creampies, on my clothes, coming from my mouth and nose, and inflation (if you are into that).

Size and build. I prefer to play towards the smaller side. More petite or athletic in build with average to small features. I am not into playing characters with huge features. C-cup and a rounded, toned rear end are as far as I am willing to go.

Fandoms!
I am willing to do some celebrities if you are into that sort of thing, but I wont be trying to play who they actually are. It would be more of a face claim. That follows into any anime, game or movie universe we may play in as well.

Thanks for your time!
This will be updated if I come up with other things to add. I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom