Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking males for vampire based rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya, i have another thread that details the video game and anime settings im hoping to find, but i also like vampire rp.

Im looking for male characters to hopefully help me brainstorm some ideas. The rp can be in a medieval fantasy or modern fantasy setting though i might consider futuristic/post apoc type settings.

I seek male vampire or dhampir [ half human / half vampire ] characters and i usually play Gena as a dhampir or a human [ in case your guy wants to turn her at some point ] in these settings.

I also dont mind / rather like mages and elves so if you have a vampire mage or vampiric elf thats cool

As with my game / anime based rp i like the story lines to include romance, action, drama, adventure. Yes to adult scenes but no straight out smut only, plot and pleasure are both important and " the fun bits" will happen in due time.

Please see my website for character info, pics, kinks / limits and sl ideas

http://www.freewebs.com/genawindstarr/

Prefer to rp in instant messages or private message or e mail, i have aol/aim skype and yahoo messenger [ though the new yim sux ballz ]

If any setting / sl idea on my webbie interests you then feel free to contact me and maybe we can get a rp going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom