Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM Style roleplay, your theme, I'm adaptable. [Looking for Female]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugo

Banned
Banished
Want to start a 'GM Style' roleplay. The setting can be anything really, Sci-Fi, Historic, Modern, Fantasy or whatever else you can come up I can adapt to it and hopefully come up with something good for you.

Basically I will play the world around your character be it character's she interacts with, the world she interacts with and anything she has to overcome.

I'm looking to play both Male and Female characters I would play that at about a ratio of 50:50 so I would prefer to be playing against someone who is fine with partnering their character against other Females, or against other Males.

I have only a couple of 'ground rules'.

1) Don't be an asshole or annoying, I'll get bored of you as a person really quick if we're discussing an RP setting and I can already tell I don't like you.

2) Be active for the start of the roleplay. I like to get the roleplay started, after a few posts I don't mind if it takes you a week to respond as long as the roleplay is good - I'll wait. Just don't receive a starter post from me and disappear, and if you're not happy with the starter post and want to change it, talk to me, don't go radio silence, nothing is more annoying so look to rule 1 on my opinion on that.

Me:

1) English GMT RPer. Occasionally on KST sleeping schedule.

2) Lit roleplayer (both in the sense of I know enough about the English Language to write and in the English slang sense.)

2) Active roleplayer that can occasionally take a while to respond. (Sometimes I might not feel it, might struggle to write a response that I'm happy with, so if it takes me a couple of days to a week to get back to you and I've not PM'd you saying I'm not interested I'm just struggling to write a response, but you can still expect one.)

3) OOC Banter (I like chatting to my partners, about the RP or just other shit.)

4) Bored AF (Give me a good idea please, my current RPs that are active are fairly slow burning at the moment <3)

Ty, Pm me. I RP through Thread or PM's, don't think I've missed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom