Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for DADDY: A Fantasy tale of Smut & Debauchery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiant Blue

I Read Banned Books
Let me start by saying that I'm big on fantasy - like Dungeons & Dragons fantasy. So "Daddy" can be a king, a farmer, what have you.

I am looking for a writer willing to write the character of a father to an adult woman, and eventual sexual partner, whether willing or not. I'm open as far as plot and setting.

I would like to explore the forbidden/taboo nature of the relationship, and how it might play out between the characters. Is it the adult daughter the one who initiates the first bout of sex, perhaps coming into her father's room at night to pleasure and seduce him? Or does he initiate? Is it secretly done, or is this part of the ritual of her becoming a future ruler? Will they hide it, or will it be open?

The way I see her, she's intelligent sexually, but hasn't really had a good, solid man. So she has her drives, and sensuality, and desires, but hasn't felt safe enough to really let them out. She's perhaps 18 or 22, and has been away from her father for some years, visiting on holidays or the like. She finds her father handsome, intelligent but of late seemingly sexually unsatisfied and perhaps lonely.

The Daddy character doesn't have to be her biological father, nor look like her, he could be someone who's adopted her, or married her mother, or just took her in. He could even be a completely different ethnicity from her - meaning that while she's fair skinned and red-haired with blue eyes, her "Daddy" could be a man from anywhere else in world, and have any kind of appearance.

Now it seems that normally the Daddy character is a dominant, and while I can work with that with no difficulty, I'm left to wonder how it would play out if there was a bit of a switching going on, perhaps the daughter being an instigator at times, while other times he is. They could easily feed off each others' lusts.

All that being said, here is my F-list for more ideas https://www.f-list.net/c/moonrabbitwoman

Please feel free to PM me if you're interested in giving this tale a tryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom