Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Consistent RP as your actual self...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakaina

Meteorite
I am having a really hard time finding an online role player that is consistent, and uses their actual personality during role play with me. I always put my own feelings into the characters that I use, but I want to not role play with characters, but as our true selves, if that makes any sense...

I am looking for a straight male, who is close to my age range, who is strictly a Dominant/Sadist. Who can push passed my tough exterior and get deep into my mind. Someone who isn't afraid of a challenge, because I can be very stubborn and even feisty if certain buttons are pushed. Someone who is intelligent. I can be pretty shy at first as well. I also don't want someone who constantly wants pictures for validation. You have a face picture of myself from my profile, and that's really all you need. I can go into more detail about my body if you want, but I don't do pictures. I also don't want to get dick pictures either, it shows either insecurity or that you're just a man slut lol. Kind of immature as well unless you actually know the person.

I am looking for realistic role play as well. Basically someone who stays in character as themselves at all times when talking to me, if that makes any sense. I also don't want to talk/role play once or twice and then you go away. I want someone to constantly want to talk and role play with me and get to know the real me. And of course, vice versa as well.

If I caught your interest, please send me a message. Thank you for reading. :)

Since other people will likely want to know as well, how old are you? I ask since you want someone close to your age range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom