Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPQR - Roman Erotic Tales (Seeking Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiant Blue

I Read Banned Books
I've got a need, a need for a lusty Roman soldier!

About the Collaborator
I consider myself the writerly sort. I enjoy a good turn of words, a richly hewn setting, and a tale that encompasses the creativity of both persons involved. My goal is to entertain, to have my collaborator eagerly await the next post as much as someone awaiting the next installment of their favorite show or movie. I enjoy writing in third person so as to allow for the telling of the perspectives of those characters involved, both main characters (I expect myself to have at least one, and my collaborator to have at least one, though I do not push for multiples - I am not George R. R. Martin, nor do I expect my co-writer to be), and non-main characters. I also enjoy sharing ideas. Give and take makes for great writing, as does adaptability; sometimes things just get re-written because that little bit just didn't quite work. I have written off an on for most of my teen and adult life, and have played table-top role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons for well more than a decade.

Goals
My big goal is to have a story that is an enjoyable read for both of us. I enjoy explicit scenes, but I also enjoy a good tale. So as such, I'm looking for a long-term collaborator, even for a few months. I understand everyone has a real life beyond the computer screen. I, myself, have a full-time job, family, and other obligations and hobbies (cleaning house is not exactly a hobby, but when living in on a rural farm, the dust gathers far too quick; historical research, now that is my hobby). While I can usually do multiple posts a day, I don't expect them from a collaborative writer, nor do I demand them. Also, if you're getting bored with the tale, TELL ME! I won't be offended. We can discuss, and if it doesn't work out, we need only put the story to bed, and go our own ways, or do something different. I'M LOOKING FOR A FELLOW WRITER TO WORK WITH!

SPQR: The Setting
For the purpose of this story, Roma is an empire on the rise. To the north and northwest are a fair-skinned, fair-haired, and rugged people, an empire unto themselves, with a swath of independent "barbarians" in the lands between them. To the east lies the steppe and the horse-lords who know the bow, but are too wild, and beyond them a powerful empire, too distant to be a threat, to the south-east are aged and crumbled empires whose names are best forgotten. The Empire is balanced out by an Emperor and the Senate, with several legions of trained soldiers at their service. Slavery does exist, but it knows no limits of ethnicity, nor of ability - meaning that even a native-born Roman can become a slave (selling themselves to get out of debt, or even poverty), but they can easily gain power as a slave (becoming a personal secretary), and even buy their freedom and start their own business. It's not uncommon for a freed person to make their fortune in the world.

The Story Ideas
With all that, the setting allows for so many different stories. There are so many different people, even mythical and mystical peoples.

One idea is to start with a one-shot short to get the rhythm with writing, I'd like to experiment with an elite woman on her own having a new slave she's purchased as a companion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom