Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxF) Looking for her master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maid_of_Mischief

Meteorite
Hi

So I'm new to this site but not new to roleplay, as a result I know what I like. I enjoy playing a younger character 17-21 age range (this can be negotiated though) and as I'm sure you can guess from the title I prefer to play a submissive role (non-negotiable).

I prefer for my partner to be able to be a fluent writer, the posts don't need to be long just long enough for me to reply to. I love detail.

I enjoy roleplays where love is involved but enjoy non-consensual just as much :)

I tend to prefer roleplaying by PM but if that's not your forte just ask :) I'll try and accommodate if I can.

I think smut/story should be in equal measure. Smut is great for a short term roleplay but as I enjoy longer term roleplays more I would rather have a good plot and character development to go along with the sexy stuff.

I do have turn offs. My biggest one has to be when people ignore your message if you haven't done it the way they like and carry on in the way they think it should be done. If you're not happy with it, just tell me I can rewrite my post.

I really REALLY don't like feet, so if you do we will definitely not be compatible. I also don't like scat, watersports, vore, death etc.

I enjoy having my character completely at the mercy of someone else, blindfolded, gagged, tied up. I love all that. I'm not put off by much so please ask :)

I don't have any plots I'm currently craving but if I do I will put a seperate thread up and put the link on here.

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom