Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Kobra Den (Male seeking Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobrakid92

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome everyone. Obviously this is my idea/request thread. I'm not really good with introductions so I'll skip ahead to the good part. Below you'll find my various ideas, be they original, picture inspired, or song inspired, or just something I think would be interesting. My big rule for this thread is that you not post here but rather PM me if an idea catches your eye.

Important Note: The bulk of my ideas are more story based rather than straight smut. I'm looking for character development and hopefully a partner who can challenge me to enhance my writing skills. I know my title says "Male seeking Female" but if you're a male who writes female then by all means don't by shy. I have no problem with people who write as their gender opposite.

Fandoms
Doctor Who
Resident Evil
Big O
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Final Fantasy(VII,X)

Original Ideas

The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend:
In a galaxy far far away, yes it's star wars, old republic era to be specific, both of our characters grew up in the jedi temple together. They both grew in the force and became padawans and best friends. That is until one day they were separated by a tragic even that led to my character being captured and turned by the sith. Now years later my character is a promising upcoming powerful sith where your character is an esteemed and powerful jedi knight, or a padawan prodigy. Civil war among the empire and sith order brings my character out of the shadows and forces him to seek help from his sworn enemy, the jedi, your character specifically.

VampirexWerewolf:
The setting for this would be modern, something similar to the Underworld universe but not exact. The story would start off with my character dieing and being turned into a vampire. Your character could either had been raised as a werewolf or had been turned around the same time as my character. Months pass and our characters run into each other while with their mentors'. A fight breaks out and my character's mentor is killed. This event drives my character into a blind rage, pushing him through intense training to be able to kill werewolves of greater strength. After his training my character kills your character's mentor and it isn't long after that that the whole subtle-ish war between the two races goes public. Among the chaos our characters slowly start to fall for each other and decide to try to bring the fighting to a halt.

Picture Inspired Ideas
Piers and Carla

Movie and TV Show Inspired Ideas
Identity
Dog Soldiers
Gotham

This thread is nowhere near complete as I'm almost always thinking of ideas. The downside is that I end up forgetting a lot of them before I can add them. I'll be sure to update this thread as more ideas come to mind and manage to stick.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom