Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Psychiatrist's Hive (with nnaasttey)

ORIGINAL REQUEST THREAD!!!

Deepika-Padukone-Hot-Photo.jpg

Dr. Deepika Singh, a name well known and well respected, have been practicing Psychiatry for a long time now. She was the youngest to graduate from a medical school so when she finished her training, she was indeed the youngest. That didn’t stop her from going further and a step beyond. She dedicated first few years of her career working under a famous Psychiatrist who not only was specialized in Neurology but also conducted research. Her curiosity had led her to sought him out and then work under him for few years before she started working at a hospital part time and part time, in her own clinic. Of course, that’s changed now since she dedicates all her time to her clinic now. It’s better that way because hospital has its own limitation.

She also specializes in cases that are hard to crack and that mostly comprises of people with very personal problems. She also manages patients who are struggling with their relationships and at times, she even does couples therapy. Only if both partners agrees to it. Most of her patients are rich since they are the only ones who can afford it.

She indeed have a nice estate. She had paid off her loans fully and then bought this house on the outskirts of the city. She didn’t like living in the chaos so she preferred the calmer environment. She had a 5000 sq feet house all to herself. It was her dream house that had a nice little drive way to it and mansion like feel to it. There…she was finally living in one and years of hard work finally had paid off. Like any other day, her office hours starts later in the day and finishes around the evening.

Damien Reed was just your average male outwardly, 25, attractive, relatively fit, nice stable job that more than paid the bills. He never had problems with ladies, but he wasn't exactly a playa either; in all honestly he had some real insecurities about somethings in his life, some more personal things that he'd never openly shared with anyone, but he hoped to one day. That's why Damien much rather preferred to be with one person he felt he could trust enough to finally be his truest self. He thought he had found her, Jessica was her name and they dated for 8 months and things went great so they decided to move in with each other. That's when Damien got comfortable and started talking to himself in his sleep. One night he had a pretty disturbing dream, as Jessica put it, and then things were over just like that. She didnt want to be with a kind of person who could have dreams about those things, she didn't understand, Hell, even Damien didn't really understand. What he did know was that this was the second time this had happened to him in 2 years, and that he needed help, because he didn't want to keep losing the love of his life ovet something he couldn't control of understand. Damien had to figure out what this dream was about and why he kept having it, so he called Dr. Deepika Singh's office asking to set up an appointment. The girl on the phone said he could come in on Friday for an intake consultation session at 6 pm and it was done.

A few days later sitting I the waiting office, Damien started to get cold feet and feel anxious, he was feeling insecure a out telling a woman, let alone a woman as attractive as Dr. Deepika Singh, about these kinds of lewd dreams.

While his head was still hung low, weighed down by his regret and shame he heard the voice of an angel call him to center the inner room.

Dr. Singh had everything digitized. Her home office basically didn’t need a secretary per say. Once someone enters her office, the patients would grab a seat and with it attached is a tablet. They’d have to sign in if they were old patients OR fill their personal and insurance information if they’re new. With that information, their digital chart either gets pulled from the record or is created if it’s a new patient. Should anyone want to make a new appointment, they’d reach an automated system where they can simply make an appointment over the phone and if it’s an emergency, they’d have her cell phone number where they can reach her anytime. It was all a pretty much self-sufficient system.

She did have a fall back secretary, back where she actually used to practice with few other physicians. It seems she kept that secretary as a backup. So first line of contact was an automated phone, second was her secretary and third would be the doctor herself, through her secretary. Though, in such field, an emergency rarely occurs and hence, she loves her lifestyles. She gets to enjoy all the good things there’s to enjoy and was glad that she wasn’t married which would weigh her down.

Dr. Singh was starting her office hours a little later that afternoon today. Her first appointment being around that time, she had her lunch early and was just scanning the information that was filled by the patient, Damien Reed. That was his name and she was eager to learn what he was going through. The electronic file of his didn’t contain much information on as to why he was here because he seemed to feel shy about writing it out. That was always better and she preferred it that way because it allows patients to open up to her.

a136d7a722ce18c3f471c2a5dd46f7dc.jpg
She opted in for wearing a polka dot Dolce and Gabanna bodysuit under a casual yet chic white blazer with matching white pants. This was one of the perks of working from home. She could either dress up properly if she was on mood for it or she could simply throw on something casual when isn’t feeling up to it. She did complete her outfit with a watch on her left wrist and fancy sandals. She always kept up her appearances. Once she was ready, she stepped out into the waiting area, “Mr. Reed?” She said as she smiled, holding the door open for him, “Come on in. I will see you now.” She said with a smile, holding a large tablet in her hand, with his file opened for her to write notes on. Once he’d walk up to the door, she’d simple let him pass and point to a door across a small hallway which would lead to her luxurious office.

He'd find a large wooden desk which she barely sits on but it’s there for the formality. She spends most of her time on the couches which were in the corner of the room, across the table and to its left would be two windows, looking out towards the garden. "I am Dr. Singh. How are you?" She smiled and looked at him, extending her hand for a shake, fairly young guy, wondering what his problem was, apart from what he had written in his chart which wasn’t much clear. Though, it was crucial that she hears from him and so, she leaned forward to show him she was interested in what he had to say as her gaze peered right at him, "So, how about we being with you telling me why you're here?"

Damien was very impressed by the doctor's swank yet lavish home office, oh to be rich he thought to himself, and then remembered how much this little visit wad costing him. Luckily he had good insurance, but even if he didn't, Damien wasn't going to put a price on his mental health.

For the moment as he looked around at the doctor's plaques and awards and degrees his anxiety faded; at least enough for him to take a seat in the couch and get comfortable. He looked into her perfectly oval brown eyes, and those long lashes; her complexion was flawless and so was her skin, this woman is like a goddess he couldn't help but think to himself. Damien took a hard swallow and leaned back in the soft leather.

"Wow.." he began and then stopped adruptly, taking a deep breath, then exhaled while chuckling with anxiety "...I guess if I knew that, I wouldn't be here would I doc?" He replied sarcasticlly, with a hint of authenticity. He really didn't know why he was here. Obviously it was about the "dream," buy what he wanted to know wad why did he talk in his sleep and why did he always have that dream when he did.

"I guess it all started a few years back, with my very first girlfriend...well more like my very first serious-committed relationship." He paused, sat up and cocked his head "Before I get too, too into this story mind if I get reeeally, comfortable, I've been on my feet all day at work and they're killing, can I take my shoes off; promise I don't have stinky feet, I use foot power and all that, plus I change my socks a few times a day and put baby power in the socks, I just need to let them breath doc?"

The types of patients she saw were mostly of a good background, who was well off, the ones who had good job and mostly a good life going for them. The area in which her house was in, it was a rich area and one could tell from the lavish houses that were built on large property. She did have a fair complexion, giving her skin that caramel shade, an exotic glow in a way. Goddess? No, she wasn't a Goddess but if that's what he wanted to perceive her as, she wouldn't stop him.

She smiled softly when he answered her question in a typical way. It was the truth. None of her patients would be here if they knew what was wrong with them. Though, it was a proper way to start off a conversation because accepting there was something wrong was the first step in healing their minds. After all, it was all mind's doing, wasn't it? "I actually don't agree with you Damien, can I call you Damien?" She spoke, addressing him with his first name was a step necessary, so he had relate to her and feel the personal connection she was planing to build between the two.

"You came here all the way. You do know something isn't right, meaning something is wrong. Deep down, you know it but you may not consciously know of it or having processed it. That's what I am here to do. To help you understand it and then see if we can help you." She spoke in a soft tone of voice that may sound soothing to him.

She didn't know what it was but he was sort of wondering how to tell her about his problems. She had already begun to think that it might be sexual related when he mentioned a relationship. So, when he started to talk, she tried not to interfere, seeing him open up to her or at least trying to.

She nodded, acknowledging that she wasn't judging him. Instead, she pushed away the table that was in between them and sat on the edge of her seat, "No...please. Go ahead. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Take them off by all means." Once he was settled back in, she looked at him intently, showing him she was all ears. She sat there with her legs crossed, putting her iPad aside for now, "Please continue Damien." She said and hooked her hands together by interlacing her fingers together and hooked it around her knee.

Damien neatly set his shoes down side by side next to him in the floor, up against the couch, tucking the loose laces into the opening of the shoes. He had smelled them just to be sure and wasn't let down, fresh as he had assured the doc. Damien wriggled his toes enjoying the freedom of not being confined to shoes, he sat back into the comfy couch.

"As I was saying Dr. Singh, a few years ago I met a girl, Sarah McDelvin, at college, I was there getting myasters and she was studying creative writing for under-grad and about to graduate in the fall. We hit it off immediately in a class I was there to help with as the Student Aid. Her and I wrote similar stories, had similar taste in authors, movies, even film directors; it felt perfect. Once we started dating officialltly, after the semester was over, she knew that I needed a place to stay and her roommate had just graduated the semester prior, so we thought why not try it out. Sure maybe we were moving fast buy it all felt right, ya know what I mean Dr. Singh?"

Damien gestured his hand with hunched up shoulders, palms up, with a quizzical look on his face, then he sighed a heavy heart breath and continued as he fidgetted in the cozy leather seat. "...Plus the sec was great and we had really wanted to...experiment a little more if you catch my drift and the while roommate thing would have really made that a bit more difficult, of we both live in separate places. And really I guess that's what kind of did me in doc, the fact that I felt somewhat comfortable telling Sarah these sort of things about myself sexually and that she had felt the same way really contributed to me letting my guard down. And that's when I started talking in my sleep at night..."

Damien looked so exasperated and defeated just thinking about it. He definitely didn't want to talk about it, it was so embarrassing and pretry damn shameful

The pretty doctor watched her new patient get comfortable after removing his shoes and setting them aside before he sat back into the couch. That’s when she held his gaze and managed to seem listening to him to encourage him a bit more so he can open up.

At times, she would nod and nudge a bit for him to continue on with his story. It would seem to him that the information he was giving to her wasn’t crucial, but in her line of work, everything was important. Nodding yet again when he addressed her by her name, she kept a soft smile about her face, letting him look at her and feel comfortable about talking about his problems.

“It seems that you were really liking where you had gotten with this girl, Sarah.” She said and took a mental note which she would jot down when she sits down to write down notes for this visit. “It’s okay to let your guards down. It’s not a sign of weakness but strength, when you feel so close to someone.”

Dr. Singh said as she uncrossed her legs and leaned forward, placing her hand on his knee, “You don’t have to be embarrassed here. There is not one judging you. Please, go on, tell me about what you used to talk about at night. Remember, only then I can help you and get you all fixed up.” She said and looked at him, urging him with her eyes to go on, pulling her hand back to rest in her lap.

When the doctor leaned over to embrace Damien and encourage him to be able to talk to her more comfortably, placing her hand on his knee; Damien wanted so badly to just disappear at that moment, things were starting to get to tense for his personal liking. Her breast weren't by any stretch of the imagination "hanging out," but when Dr. Singh leaned in, there was this subtle yet distinct gap that revealed itself to Damien between her breast. It formed a perfect pocket of desire for him to gaze upon sinfully as she so unbiasedly encouraged him to speak out, all he could focus on was her cleavege and how wonderful it might feel to be titty-fucking the shit out of that cleavage right now. Her skin was so smooth and the way light hit her beautiful brown skin through the big bay windows in her office made the melanin in her skintone glisten. He was shortly mesmerized, Damien unconsciously licked his lips thinking deviously what else he want to do to those breast, besides fuck them; Damien was definitely a breast man, and he loved worshipping beautiful breast.

He snapped out of it as he could feel the onstart of an errection beginning, thinking about her cleavage, with her beautifully lithe hand sitting so gently on his knee. Damien was super sensitive, the slightest gesture or touch could arouse him, he started to think distracting thoughts to subdue his growing erection so that he might be able to get back to the story but it was no use. Honestly, the mere thought of talking about such sexual things with such a sexy woman made his imagination run wild. He tried to reposition himself so that his half-chubb boner wasn't protruding too much out his pants. The awkwardness was all over his face, he was sure the doctor knew something was up, but Damien digressed; "Well Dr. Singh, the dreams I was having were definitely sexual in nature and they were often about my darkest and most secret...Ummm, how do I put this...d-desires." Damien was going to use the work "kinks" but felt maybe it was a bit unprofessional, he was trying to read the doctor's face but she wasn't really giving off any distinct facial expressions, just the occasional head nod and maybe an "mhmm," as an acknowledgment of Damien's thoughts or emotions. It was nerve wrecking for him, but he continued.

"At first it was little stuff like handcuffs and some light BDSM things that I'd dream about, and she'd hear me talk in my sleep and actually really was turned on by it, she even told me that she wanted me to talk dirtier and more agressively toward her during sex like I did in my dreams; I don't know why doc but I have a thing were I really like to degrade and almost humiliate my partners during sex, especially with words, and I figured out that she liked to be degraded in that way too...through my dreams, or rather talking in my sleep about what I was dreaming about. Not to soon after the first time I called her a "slut" or "whore" during sex, I was calling her all kinds of degrading things, because I was getting comfortable, ya know... and gotta say, much to my surprise the more the degrading the better; Sarah loved it! I was happy I was able to be more of myself for once and so was she. That's when I guess my dreams became more...deviant, I guess you could say." None of this was doing anything to help corral his growing errection which was on the cusp of raging!

"I started to get more graphic, and darker talking about how I'd be choking her around the neck or have her strapped down to the bed or how she wasn't able to move. That's when Sarah became a little concerned, but surprisingly not because she was afraid or felt uncomfortable about my sexual desires, but mostly because she felt that a lot of my desires were repressed, and she didn't think that was healthy. So she really tried to urge me to be more vocal and communicate these things to her, and she assured me she would keep an open mind and that so far all these dark secrets I was carrying around sexually, were things she was already into, or had a great deal of interest in experimenting with; so I felt really good, for a few months at least, but then my sexual appetite started to grow and I wasn't satisfied with all the things we were doing, I needed more"

1065854_Wallpaper2_zpsogcpyjkm.jpg
It was known that a little bit of nod would serve as an encouragement for patients to actually start talking. Also known that it it’s displayed that the person opposite of them is listening with an open ear, the patients are forced to open up to their therapists. Another gesture was to make some physical contact as it would show to patients that both people are in their comfort zone because they are harmless to one another. The patients are usually scared and gestures such as these on the listener’s part would go a long way. If the therapists themselves are scared, the patients would never feel safe enough to open up to them.

That is why, Dr. Singh had leaned over to make some physical connection by placing her hand on his knee. Her pert breast had been nicely tucked into her bra cups and covered with a proper top until that moment. It was then, the slightest of cleavage was put on displayed without her actually realizing it. Having no idea that her patient now had sexual thoughts regarding herself, making him obsess over her. Though she was petite, her frame was perfect for men with different tastes. She had a pretty face, perfectly rounded breasts and even pert bottoms that all suited her petite frame.

Only if she could peek into his mind, she realize how much of it was fill with filth. She did notice his awkwardness and she smiled softly, “Are…are you okay?” She asked him curiously as he readjusted in his seat. It was obvious that he had these desires deep down that he never got to openly talk about them or even experience them with anyone. The more he spoke and explained to her, she more she understood his problem better. Soon, she learned that it wasn’t desires but kinks, just a fancy word to hide them behind normality of the society when speaking about it.

She was finally learning the pertinent information she needed to know to help him with his case. She let him continue until he wanted to stop and that’s when she spoke, “And that’s when she left. She couldn’t take more of this, whatever that you were giving her.” She said and added, understanding the problem here, “So having desires is a normal thing for everyone. Even what you mentioned about BDSM, many people practices these days. I’ve heard of it. So you don’t need to feel disgusted about yourself here.” She said as it was important for him, her patients to know that there’s nothing wrong with it. She uncrossed her legs and sat on the edge of her couch, “And you never dated anyone after that? And even if you would, it wouldn’t work. Am I right?” She added and thought of how to help him.

After some time, she spoke again, “I think I have something that will help you really be who you are. That’s the reason behind the problem. You are holding back, assuming that your partner will run away.” She did hesitate a bit but she continued soon after, “Now, I want you to keep an open mind about this. And you can chose to go however you want about this.” Flicking her hair aside, she looked at him, “You can be helped two way. Both ways is where you need to play out your fantasies and explore them fully. One option is where you take help of escorts, whom you will pay for services. I know, it’s out there but here, there is no attachment and no relationship. You’re basically paying them to vent out and play out your desires. This is a cheaper way to go about this.”
Dr. Singh said and finally continued, “Another way is where you form a relationship with someone pretty, someone that you like, someone that you think you can be with for a long time. And you explore everything with them. Now, I know, such a relationship isn’t easy and the partner tends to leave when things get tough. So someone dedicated to you. You have anyone in mind that you like, someone with whom you’d like to form a relationship with and try everything out? I am afraid you will always have this problem until you will fully accept who you are.” Dr. Singh didn’t mind getting involved in this but there’s got to be attraction for this to work. She usually don’t like to impose on her patients and lets them come around on their own, if they would want her to help them, beyond just sitting in this room and talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom