Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A space jaunt [Edward Thatch DonVoltonus]

She smiled, looping her upper-left arm over his shoulders, the lower caressing his leg. "You know, I've never actually had sex in this form."

He almost choked on his beer. “What? Never? Why the hell not? I mean you're not unattractive, just different. Sometimes strange is good. Though not my preference, I've certainly gone strange and thoroughly enjoyed it.”

"Well, for one thing most people don't find what I can do with my tail as enjoyable as I would think." She blushed, cheeks turning a more steely grey.

He laughed, trying to put her at ease. “Well, if its what I think you mean, I know I would not. But that is just me. I am strictly an inserter not an insertee, if you know what I mean. Its all a matter of personal preferences.”

She curled her tail around, the bulbed end splitting into five like a silver flower, a slick golden passage and small golden tendrils within. "I don't even have to kneel to suck a cock." She siled.

The smile entered his eyes. “Well now, speaking of preferences.” He removed his hand from her knee and put it around her waist. “Firstly, do you even like doing that for a man and if you do, which do you prefer? This way or the more … traditional way. I have to admit, I couldn't even imagine what such a thing would feel like, not being a regular mouth and all.” He leaned his head against hers. “But again its about likes and wants. Which are yours? Do you like do that task for a man and if so in which way? At the end of the day, unless you are in a mutually giving relationship, that's what matters.” He took another deep pull of beer. This night was shaping up to be a very very odd night.

"Well, it is very pleasurable for the both of us if I use my tail, yeah..." She blushed,moving to sit in his lap. "And after that we could always do it the normal way too."

Well now. This boded will for a future partnership. “So, just to be clear, that was an invitation, right? I'd hate to have a intercommunication here.” He smiled at her with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Oh yes, it most certainly was an invitation darling." She teased, tail caressing his crotch. "If you think you can keep up."

He smiled at her. “That sounds suspiciously like a challenge. I love a challenge. He grins at her as he stands and begins to disrobe.

"Oh it's definately a challenge." She smirked, spreading her legs slightly, showing off slick silver lips offering a peek of golden interior.

He grins and when finally nude knelt down between her legs and reaching forward with his hand and rubbed her with his fingers as he looked up into her eyes. “Challenge accepted.”

She smirked, resting her silvery legs on his shoulders, her body feeling incredibly light. "You know, I'm not sure how much of a challenge it is for you to just waggle your fingers about down there, so why don't you show me just what makes you such a lady's man, huh?" She smirked, the soft silver lips giving way to a smooth barrier of golden, which suddenly slithered up almost like a tongue, revealing that it was no more than an odd, prehensile clitoral hood. "Oops, forgot to warn you about that." She teased.

Back
Top Bottom