Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A ride with Aunt Geode [Edward Thatch celebstars]

Edward Thatch

Super-Earth
David stood outside the school with his friends waiting for his mom to pick him up. He heard all the crude humor and bad jokes already. He was bored, really bored and more than anything, horny. The girls here were just so.. immature. He sighed and looked down at his watch and wondered where the hell his mom was. Just then a bright red convertible pulled up and his mouth dropped open when he saw his Aunt Georgie pull to a stop right in front of him and started waving to get his attention but only succeeded in gathering the attention of all his friends who started teasing him about the hottie he had in holding and wasn't telling them about.

He headed over to the car and asked, “Hey Aunt Georgie, where's mom? I mean I'm super stoked to see you, but what's up?” Hearing he retort for the thousandth time, he held up his hands and said, “Okay, okay, Geode. What's up?” He slipped into her car and looked at her long and hard starting to see her as his friends had. “Why Geode? Geodes are rocks that are all pretty and wonderful gems inside. A lot like you, Geode.” He was pleased with himself that was a smooth one. He settled back in his seat, fastened his seat belt and listened to her as if every inane word dripping from her lips was a divine revelation. He smiled to himself as they pulled off.

The dark haired brunette turned the wheels of the car to the left, pulling in to the school and parking up against the curb. "Hey Hey kiddo" she said, big black sunglasses on covering her upper face. A beaming smile making her cheeks look plump. "Don't call me Aunt, you know I hate that! Makes me feel old!" Checking herself out in the rear view mirror, she fixed her hair before turning back to him. "Huh?"

"Your Mom can't pick you up, so I'm going to drop you home then carry on with my plans OK?"

Watching him walk around to get in the car, she waited for him to settle in. "Why Geode? That sounds lame?" Upon hearing his explanation, she sighed. "Awwww, you are calling me a diamond. But Geode just sounds lame, not a cool nickname." Pulling away, she drove her car from the school in to the distance. "What did you learn at school today?"

“Ah, just how lame and immature the girls at my school are.” He blew out a hard breath. “They're so stuck up, Geo.” He looked her up and down. “Now, you got to be the most beautiful woman I know and so mature too. I wish I had a woman like you, Geo” He put a warm arm on her shoulders and kissed her check.

Siting back in his seat he stared up as his aunt with a big smile on his face. “I really and glad to see you Geo.” He sighed again. “I bet if you were my girl friend I'd die happy. I bet you got all kinds of advice for. Can you give me some advice Geo? Show me some things?” He nudged her shoulder with his. He looked at her sultry looks and tight body. He adored her fuck me eyes and tight outfit. He tan was the perfect shade and he knew when she stood she had a fantastic ass. And of did her lips beg to be kissed.

And she was dumb as a box of rocks. If he played this cool and not too over the top no telling what he could get out of her. She was a clear gift of the horn dog gods and he had no intention of looking away from this divine package.

Back
Top Bottom