Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desiring Deep, Mature, Character Development-Focused Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevis

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to each of you who read this.

I am Nevis and I have been roleplaying for a long time. I am entering my mid-twenties, male with interests and background in writing, gaming, spirituality, philosophy, history and, obviously, roleplay.

I am not here seeking erotic roleplay per se. What I am looking for is very deep, mature roleplay with a strong focus on character development and the story, collaborating together an intimate story of the conflicts and journey of transformation of the soul and heart in epic scope. Dark, mature and explicit themes and elements are part of that, though, and at times perhaps their greatest expression-nevermind pleasurable. In short, sexual elements are a potential part of the story to me and, while up to a very large element, never the entire point (other than a short one-off or such).

If that appeals to you, then please continue on!

I am an extremely avid writer, usually posting middle-length paragraphs for even the short, fast responses of in-character conversation. I do not require a person to necessarily write (in linguistic terms) at the same level as me, although there certainly is a minimum of consistent quality and length. Moreso, what I require is that the other writer match me more for the feel and heart of it-keeping up with the flow of the story and character interaction. I am a very passionate, dramatic writer when I really get going and little else is as precious to me in roleplay as someone who can keep up.

I am fairly flexible with things like tenses and writing styles, although I am not generally fond of second-person.

I am fairly active and expect those that I roleplay with to be reasonably so as well. I expect to put in a minimum of a post per day save for particularly long, critical posts or as life outside of this demands otherwise.

Main characters must have a story and heart of their own with me, be full and complete persons rather than a mere amalgamation of traits and backstory events. Both mine and yours are to have a soul to them with aims in the story beyond sexual gratification, whatever that may be.

Please talk with me about how things are going. The effect that I have and inspire in others matters a great deal to me in both directions. If you are really enjoying things, I love to hear about it. If not, tell me completely upfront so that we can address it. Furthermore, if at any point you lose interest or wish to cease, please tell me outright, rather than vanishing.

I nearly universally prefer original characters, although I am far more flexible with settings. A list of works lies below, although some are more for the idea of things that I like, rather than a specific setting that I actually want to play in.

Film
Guilermio Del Torro in general
I sell the Dead
sword of the stranger
Unleashed
The Man From Nowhere
The Battle of the Warriors/The Battle of Wits
The Matrix series

Literature
song of the Beast
The spirit Lens/The soul Mirror
Berserk
Ubel Blatt
.hack
Attack on Titan
Celtic, Norse and Greek myth and legend

Television and Anime
Arrow, season 1
Code Geass
supernatural
sherlock
Heroes (progressively less with each season)
Darker Than Black
The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Phantom Requiem for the Phantom
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
Game of Thrones
Charlotte
spartacus Blood and sand

Video Games
Dark souls (mainly 1)
Demon's souls
Dragon's Dogma
The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
Prototype
Dark Cloud
.hack

For romantic pairings, I am at first, seemingly rather vanilla-human or extremely similar race, completely heterosexual, similar age and size and so on. I like complex, convoluted characters, though, and I like for there to be struggle involved with them. Bonus points if their themes, goals and desires make a stark contrast or even seemingly opposite (so long as the attraction and connection still makes sense) .

I also generally do not like either character being either dominant or submissive. It is about the sharing and both parties reaching and grappling with themselves and each other in every sense. That said, I have some flexibility with that, especially with a character particularly suited to that.

Then there is my one 'other' thing of interest which is generally my main other kink which is much more sexually driven than the other. Corruption, especially of the female-rape turning into welcomed intercourse, violation by man or monster of not only the flesh but also of the mind and heart, infection, degradation, possibly transformation and so on and is not subject to many of the same boundaries of the previous section. The entire point of this one is the ultimately voluntary fall into depravity and lust, regardless of how coerced, and the further and darker the fall, the better. These preferably are still of medium-length roleplays, although short ones are possible. This is not what I am really here for, though, and is not my focus. If you are interested, though, you are welcome to message me.

Usual Kink List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom