Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transformation Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm looking for someone interested in doing an RP with me. I have three plot ideas below.

Corruption of Champions: Earth Twins [twincest/MxF/MxM/FxF]
The plot is similar to Corruption of Champions, but our characters come from earth and have no clue what they are getting themselves into.

I am okay with any pairing of twins, male and female or same gender twins.

The twins find a mysterious tome which is filled with unusual magic. They cast one of the spells and discover that the book is filled with sexual magic. After they use a few of the spells and have some fun, they open up a portal to a new world and are sucked through leaving the magic book behind. They find themselves naked and helpless in a barren wasteland and must learn to survive in the world of Mareth (from the game).

The RP will be similar to the game, but the inhabitants will be less like furries and more like monster girls (but with all variations of genders). Also, there will be a greater variety of creatures and transformation items.

Futamon: Monster Girl Pokemon (MxFuta)
I'm looking for someone interested in being a (or up to 6) Futamon (futanari monster girl Pokemon) in an RP in the style of the cartoon.

The plot is the same as the original anime, however, all Pokemon are replaced by Futamon, which are futanari "Pokegirls"

We will start in Palet town, just like the anime and will follow a very similar story to the anime, with difference based on our characters personalities. My character will be a freshly starting Pokemon Trainer. The major difference will be that Futamon normally battle each other exactly like Pokemon, but your character emits a special pheromone that drives them crazy and they want to mate with them.

Corruption of Futamon: Earth Twins[twincest/MxF/MxM/FxF]
A combination of both ideas above but the variation is that the world the two are transported to are instead filled with Futamon or just Futa styled Monster Girls.

They have magical devices that allows them to capture a Futamon and use them to battle others. Just like Corruption of Champions, items and other things in the world transform not only our characters but the Futamon as well. Instead of capturing and training multiple Futamon, the Futamon mate and evolve to be more powerful. This transforms their appearance as well as their powers. The story/plot would be a combination between the two ideas.

Check my kink list here: https://www.f-list.net/c/shadkabur/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom